Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigPicNut View Post
    I posted up on a few forums and no body seemed to care as much as I thought they would

Having Shawn Wells on our team is absolutely the most bad ass thing I can think about right now. Everything he touches is awesome.

Right now he just finished up our Stimmed product:

isthisreallife.bbq

Next will be the non stim, then our test booster, then the fat burners.
    The health foods are already mostlky done and just need packaging.
    Gotta get this product off the ground first, then worry about the rest

ANT
    Maybe that will change once they see the formula or try it out. I know you guys became legit in my eyes when i saw you had hired Shawn. I never heard of your company or what your plans were.

Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lnhiv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Maybe that will change once they see the formula or try it out. I know you guys became legit in my eyes when i saw you had hired Shawn. I never heard of your company or what your plans were.
    Anyone who is familiar with product ingredients is gonna be very surprised, in a good way, when they see the label

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has any company offered the same ingredients but without creatine? maybe they listed it as "lite"

Maybe offering the same product but one with...and one without creatine .
    Price point it within a $4-7 difference - that could give the buyer options.

What this would cost in production and manufacturing?..Obviously, those are key issues

BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    has any company offered the same ingredients but without creatine? maybe they listed it as "lite"

Maybe offering the same product but one with...and one without creatine .
    Price point it within a $4-7 difference - that could give the buyer options.

What this would cost in production and manufacturing?..Obviously, those are key issues
    Not a bad idea.
    I like products without creatine myself, and prefer to pop creatine pills instead.

ANT
    www.broscience.com - Debunking industry dogma with scientific articles every 2-3 hours to ramp up your metabolism- NOW WITH GLUTAMINE!!!!

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agmatine, nitrates, and GPLC.
    For starters.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A root beer flavored Pre that is low in caffeine, but and higher dose that promote pump, vacularity. A major plus it to have it give intense focus throughout the workout. Focus is key for me, but if it include 1,3 dim. it is a major negative. If you can combine the mental focus of Ultima, the pump off of Pump-bol and the energy from white flood, assault, and harness it in a powder that is crash free, then you are set.