Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mmf?

JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mmf?

Alright, so I've got a bit of a dilemma here and I thought you guys could give me some advice. Here's the scenario:

This chick I work with is smoking hot. I mean like Mila Kunis hot, maybe even hotter than that. Now, I've wanted to bang her into oblivion for awhile now but every time I pursue an affiliation, she withdraws.

Well, earlier this week I found out she's been seeing this guy who's a total douchebag. Looks like Justin Bieber, only about ten years older. So this is why she hasn't been receptive toward my advances. Except that yesterday she approached me and said that this Justin Bieber guy wants to have a threesome. But not just any threesome, an MMF. Now, normally I don't swing that way and she did indicate that there would only be some light kissing involved between he and I and that I could pound her vajayjay into submission all I wanted. Apparently, she's really attracted to me but she's madly in love with this guy and this might be the only way I get to **** her.

So is it gay if I proceed with this threesome? I mean, I'll only have to kiss the guy a little tiny bit, and I figure since he looks like Justin Bieber he's practically a chick anyways. The real benefit is the possibility of banging her so hard she decides to leave the Bieber-bitch for me. What should I do?

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JJAngleton View Post
    Alright, so I've got a bit of a dilemma here and I thought you guys could give me some advice. Here's the scenario:

This chick I work with is smoking hot. I mean like Mila Kunis hot, maybe even hotter than that. Now, I've wanted to bang her into oblivion for awhile now but every time I pursue an affiliation, she withdraws.

Well, earlier this week I found out she's been seeing this guy who's a total douchebag. Looks like Justin Bieber, only about ten years older. So this is why she hasn't been receptive toward my advances. Except that yesterday she approached me and said that this Justin Bieber guy wants to have a threesome. But not just any threesome, an MMF. Now, normally I don't swing that way and she did indicate that there would only be some light kissing involved between he and I and that I could pound her vajayjay into submission all I wanted. Apparently, she's really attracted to me but she's madly in love with this guy and this might be the only way I get to **** her.

So is it gay if I proceed with this threesome? I mean, I'll only have to kiss the guy a little tiny bit, and I figure since he looks like Justin Bieber he's practically a chick anyways. The real benefit is the possibility of banging her so hard she decides to leave the Bieber-bitch for me. What should I do?
    as long as you suck his dick and let him cum in your ass i dont see a problem brah.

RIP zyzz forever mirin dropkickMc's Avatar
    dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000)
    So is it gay if I proceed with this threesome? I mean, I'll only have to kiss the guy a little tiny bit
    that is gay. dont kiss the dude you idiot. tell her you want to be blindfolded and try not to bump into the other guy lol.

JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJAngleton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    as long as you suck his dick and let him cum in your ass i dont see a problem brah.
    But I'm not gay. That would be totally gay. Are you telling me that you would take it in the ass in order to get with the hottest chick who's ever been willing to talk to you? I wouldn't. But I might be willing to do this MMF as long as I don't have to dock my penis against his.

Originally Posted by dropkickMc View Post
    that is gay. dont kiss the dude you idiot. tell her you want to be blindfolded and try not to bump into the other guy lol.
    Come on man, the blindfold thing is the worst idea I've ever heard of. How do I know where I'm putting my dick? I'm telling you, this guy is practically a chick and something tells me his ******* is about as tight as a jar of mayonnaise, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell where my dick's going if I can't see.

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    negs, stop trollin

if not trolling: listen to your heart, *******

feels good makin u red awww yeahhh
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know your trollin' but..

I gotta go out on a limb and say if she looked like Mina Kulis i'd probably do it. Not even gonna add no homo cause it definitely is.

Originally Posted by Brahesthetics View Post
    negs, stop trollin

if not trolling: listen to your heart, *******

feels good makin u red awww yeahhh
    My heart is telling me to forget about it, my head is telling me to bring a baseball bat, a rag and some chloroform for Justin and my dick is telling me to bang the hottie. I'm leaning toward abandoning the whole thing, but seriously has anyone been in this situation and gone for it? As crazy as it sounds, I think this may actually be the one situation in which the risk is worth the reward. I mean, I'm not gay at all so I'm comfortable in my sexuality and I'm more than halfway convinced that my sexual prowess with the hottie will be enough to lure her away from this total douche she's with. But I fear that this may be the only way I can do so.

djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    light kissing another guy s is homo, homo is light kissing a guy.

hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I pray you are kidding, light kissing a guy???? Why in the world would she tell you that is needed? and yes it is homo.

Registered User FearOwnReproach's Avatar
    FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude the clap is not worth it, trust me. But in a perfect world where antibiotic resistant STDs that make every square inch of your body feel like it is burning didn't exist, I would ignore the bisexual *** and just pound her into oblivion and attack the dude if he tried any gay **** and of course agree to the bull**** ahead of time and then not do the gay part of it. She will like you more for not sucking her boyfriend off I'm sure anyway. Again, enjoy the clap and that dirty tramp.

Originally Posted by djhavoc View Post
    light kissing another guy s is homo, homo is light kissing a guy.
    Ok I get it. You think it's homo. So do I to a certain extent. That's why I'm quibbling on this whole matter. But is this worth it if the chick is smoking hot? Because I cannot even describe how hot she is, and my vocabulary is beyond expansive.

I guess what I'm asking here is: is the light kissing thing EVER worth it? I'm talking no tongue whatsoever, the implicit guarantee that if he even thinks about touching my cock I cave his trachea in, no touching of him whatsoever unless it's to shove him out of my way if he tries to hog that vag.

Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok I get it. You think it's homo. So do I to a certain extent. That's why I'm quibbling on this whole matter. But is this worth it if the chick is smoking hot? Because I cannot even describe how hot she is, and my vocabulary is beyond expansive.

I guess what I'm asking here is: is the light kissing thing EVER worth it? I'm talking no tongue whatsoever, the implicit guarantee that if he even thinks about touching my cock I cave his trachea in, no touching of him whatsoever unless it's to shove him out of my way if he tries to hog that vag.
    I'm afraid that is a question only you and your sexuality could answer. Personally, I don't even think FFM is worth it. Unless it was a ONS one of course.

FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you kiss that guy he is going to whip his dick out and demand you suck it. Then if you don't the whole party will be over prematurely. Start pounding on the girl, and as the guy comes to tap on your shoulder, ignore him. If he goes further, get alpha and tell him no. If her persists, push him. Continue on the girl. Keep doing this and she will dump him and get with you soon enough, even if the bf tries to ruin the party and he tells you to leave. You must get inside her so she wants you more and she will make alone time for you regardless. BE ALPHA and don't compromise with dick sucking that will just make u look ***gy in her eyes, this isn't hard bro.

Originally Posted by FearOwnReproach View Post
    If you kiss that guy he is going to whip his dick out and demand you suck it. Then if you don't the whole party will be over prematurely. Start pounding on the girl, and as the guy comes to tap on your shoulder, ignore him. If he goes further, get alpha and tell him no. If her persists, push him. Continue on the girl. Keep doing this and she will dump him and get with you soon enough, even if the bf tries to ruin the party and he tells you to leave. You must get inside her so she wants you more and she will make alone time for you regardless. BE ALPHA and don't compromise with dick sucking that will just make u look ***gy in her eyes, this isn't hard bro.
    Jesus Christ! I'm not gonna suck his dick dude! She said the most I'd have to do is kiss him on the mouth a little and I said I MIGHT, but no tongue and no touching of him in any way, shape or form. I wouldn't even open my mouth!

But the thing is, this chick is kinda freaky, obviously. I know once I penetrate her she'll want more. I don't have to try to be alpha because I AM alpha. I'm not some beta-bitch. The only problem is that I worry that she'll be turned off if I lie and don't kiss this guy, because I already kinda said I was down as long as there was no tongue. What I was thinking about was humiliating him by spitting on him or something like that.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ***** u gay
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    ***** u gay
    You're only gay if you're attracted to men. I clearly am not attracted to men. So if I kiss the guy lightly with a closed mouth in the pursuit of poontang, how is that gay?

You're only gay if you're attracted to men. I clearly am not attracted to men. So if I kiss the guy lightly with a closed mouth in the pursuit of poontang, how is that gay?
    Ur ghey. You obviously didn't listen to my advice and are going to makeout with the guy.

Originally Posted by FearOwnReproach View Post
    Ur ghey. You obviously didn't listen to my advice and are going to makeout with the guy.
    I'm not going to make out with him, I'm simply contemplating whether or not this endeavor is worth the reward. If I was gay, I wouldn't even have posted this. I'd be balls deep in that homo's cornhole. You can relate to that can't you?

Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do you have to do ANYTHING at all with this Justin Beiber lookalike?
    I know *ahem* from experience that there's NO reason in the world that the dudes in a MMF have to kiss, touch, etc ONE BIT!
    This chick needs to tell her BF that if he wants to indulge his gay side he should do it on his own time...and then she should tell him she's gonna bang you, ALONE, while he does that.
    ; )
    DO NOT do this if you don't have any bisexual inklings.
    I've done MFM's with my hubby also,
    And I'm not into women. I dont do things with the women. We both just concentrate on him.

Originally Posted by Jenc1125 View Post
    I know *ahem* from experience that there's NO reason in the world that the dudes in a MMF have to kiss, touch, etc ONE BIT!
    This chick needs to tell her BF that if he wants to indulge his gay side he should do it on his own time...and then she should tell him she's gonna bang you, ALONE, while he does that.
    ; )
    And I'm not into women. I dont do things with the women. We both just concentrate on him.
    lulz

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lettuce be reality, It would be gayer not light kissing a guy to sleep with Mila Kunis, Then light kissing a guy and and sleeping with Mila Kunis.

roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you have to kiss the ***got?

Can't you just both be present and not touch?
    I am jack's weak lifting

Maybe you should contact that chick. Just go with the flow, get the girl, hopefully not the STD, do your gay ****, and post pics of the girl here already.

Registered User DontHateTheGame's Avatar
    DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontHateTheGame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP the only way we can give you a definite answer is if you provide us with pics to back up your claims that this girl is hotter than Mila Kunis.

And why the fcuk would you have to kiss the guy? Either fcuk the sht out of the girl and don't dock dicks, or let the guy anal you and cum on your face and call it a day. Ghey sht is ghey sht. If you kissed a guy there's no going back. No homo.

Originally Posted by Jenc1125 View Post
    ; )
    She didn't say that I HAD to do anything with him, but she did say that he is bisexual and that he is attracted to me. Personally, I think he thinks that he'll be able to use this scenario as a way to try to convert me to the dark side. She said that he wanted to have a threesome and that his overt intention was to share her with another guy, but that he would want to at least kiss the other guy. He probably wants more, but he ain't gonna get it.

I don't have any bisexual inklings whatsoever, so I don't see any danger in this situation. What's the worst that could happen? He tells my friends that he doesn't even know that I made out with him? Like people will believe that when I have Athena on my arm! Plus, I'm confident enough in my sexuality to not care if I kiss some dude with a closed mouth while I'm giving some chick the ol' in-out, in-out. I think these other guys on here who are adamant that this is gay are closet homos themselves personally.

charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    men kissing men is gay. You considering it makes you gay. Me smashing your girl makes me alpha.

Originally Posted by DontHateTheGame View Post
    OP the only way we can give you a definite answer is if you provide us with pics to back up your claims that this girl is hotter than Mila Kunis.

And why the fcuk would you have to kiss the guy? Either fcuk the sht out of the girl and don't dock dicks, or let the guy anal you and cum on your face and call it a day. Ghey sht is ghey sht. If you kissed a guy there's no going back. No homo.
    I don't have any pics of her, but I'd say she looks like a cross between Mila Kunis and Lela Star (pre-plastic surgery). Plus, she's not midget-sized like those two. She's about 5'9" with kinda small tits but an ass like Jaime Koeppe's. You know the song Witchy Woman by the Eagles? I swear to god they wrote that song about her.

Originally Posted by charlie335 View Post
    men kissing men is gay. You considering it makes you gay. Me smashing your girl makes me alpha.
    Oh, I see. Tough guy on the Internet! What does it make me when I'm smashing her then?

Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenc1125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well OP you do what you want.
    I have enough experience with this type of thing to tell you that if he SAYS all you have to do is kiss him, hes sure as **** gonna TRY to do more.
    Are you prepared to have this guy come up and lick your ass, (or worse)
    While you're balls deep in the woman? I know you say you don't care as long as you get the piece of ass. But trust me, you will.