Thread: Your strategy?

Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Your strategy?

Whether cutting or adding muscle how do you plan your meals. Do you follow a meal plan for a day by day and meal by meal? or do you switch it up depending on whats around the house?

coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50) coopermax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On sunday, cook meals for the entire week, cook pounds of chicken, pounds of steak or ground beef, veggies, rice, hardboil a bunch of eggs...etc...then pack the whole days worth of eating in the morning....buy a cooler

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I plan all my meals around my workout. I

If my workout/run is far away, I can eat whatever I want and make sure I get some protein. As I near my workout/run, I start to track what I eat and make sure I don't eat any greasy food that is going to ruin my workout and make me feel like ****.
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueBDB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually take it a meal at a time, but I rarely have anything crazy so I usually know about what macros I've eaten so far. Around mid day I put it into fitday and see what I have left, then plan dinner around that.

Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Huntarious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by coopermax View Post
    On sunday, cook meals for the entire week, cook pounds of chicken, pounds of steak or ground beef, veggies, rice, hardboil a bunch of eggs...etc...then pack the whole days worth of eating in the morning....buy a cooler
    yeah i already do that

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I'm the one who decides what's "around the house," so I just plan my shopping accordingly on grocery day. I eat mostly the same things each week anyway.

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For bulking:
    Increase fats, carbs
    Usually im about 180
    i increase carbs up to 210g on workoutday days and 160-180 on Nonworkoutdays
    fats up tp 70g
    keeping protein at 260-280g

Workout days {7 Meals}
    I have a preworkout and postworkout shake (1+ 2 scoops)

I have breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, bedtime snack

Nonworkout days {6 Meals}
    Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, bedtime snack

I eat bread on bulking cycles

Cutting:
    I keep protein high at 280-290g
    I keep carbs at 150g on workoutdays and 90-100 on nonworkout days
    I Keep fats at 50-65g

Workout days {7 Meals}
    I have a preworkout and postworkout shake (1+ 2 scoops)

I have breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, bedtime snack

Non-Workout days
    Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, bedtime snack

I prefer whole wheat wraps for cutting.

For food, i have to make whatever is in the house work because i live with my parents and 11 yr old brother; they arent into nutrition whatsoever so some days they will indulge in pizza (me being lactose in tolerant), i have to eat chicken breasts and quinoa or brown rice
    Ubby 86

I eat, sleep, train, and work hard everyday