cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Activate Xtreme or Bio Forge?

Im looking to start a new test booster while Im still in my winter clothes.

Weight: 160
    Height: 5'7
    BF%: 9-10
    Caloric Intake: 3500 ( My metabolism is crazy fast, and so will probably up this once I get on a test)
    Supps: Fish oils, multi, beta alanine, monohydrate, BCAAs, Whey

I've been stagnant for awhile now, seeing little in the strength gains and new muscle growth the past year or so, thus looking for a new product that will kick start my test levels and get me going again.

Overall Goals: Increase strength and muscle size, a little bit more emphasis on the strength tho.

I know both of these products are very good and have received great reviews/feedback. But if you had to pick one which one would it be?

Better yet, and more to the heart of the matter, In your opinion which one is a better deal financially for someone like me? Hey Im a broke Grad student, I have to pinch pennies.

I appreciate the help everyone

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If only someone had made this thread 6 hours ago.....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=bioforge

You're gonna get a bunch of people saying Bioforge and a bunch of people saying ActX. That's because both are great. Pick one and use it for 8 weeks. Then take soem time off and try the other. Compare.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks man, I didn't realize that someone literally post the same thing up 6 hours ago. But I sort of figured I would get a mixture of both them.

But my question is a little more specific, considering that I am 160lbs (not your so called "usual" 220lb guy) I know the dosing the two products would be different.

I read somewhere that Bio Forge for about 160 would be 3 caps right? So that makes 1 bottle last for about month, and two bottles two months.

Now I guess another question (besides the overall question above) how long is it recommended to take bio forge and activate xtreme to get the full results? How long can you safety take Bio Forge (since xtreme already says dont exceed 8 weeks)?

Appreciate the help everyone

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cwrigh5 View Post
    Thanks man, I didn't realize that someone literally post the same thing up 6 hours ago. But I sort of figured I would get a mixture of both them.

But my question is a little more specific, considering that I am 160lbs (not your so called "usual" 220lb guy) I know the dosing the two products would be different.

I read somewhere that Bio Forge for about 160 would be 3 caps right? So that makes 1 bottle last for about month, and two bottles two months.

Now I guess another question (besides the overall question above) how long is it recommended to take bio forge and activate xtreme to get the full results? How long can you safety take Bio Forge (since xtreme already says dont exceed 8 weeks)?

Appreciate the help everyone
    I ran Bioforge Pro Max for 8 weeks and liked it. Only complaint was loose stools. My strength went up nicely and I gained 10 pounds without getting any fatter.

I got a free bottle of Activate Xtreme and I'm currently logging it. I'm going on week 4 and don't notice anything. I got some placebo effects the first week but now I realized that it isn't doing anything. It can still kick in but I'm not even going to bother buying another bottle at this point since I don't think it is doing anything.

You can take Bioforge for 4-8 weeks. I'd recommend 8. Take 3 caps a day on an empty stomach 30 minutes before your meals.

Originally Posted by OoFaP View Post
    I ran Bioforge Pro Max for 8 weeks and liked it. Only complaint was loose stools. My strength went up nicely and I gained 10 pounds without getting any fatter.

I got a free bottle of Activate Xtreme and I'm currently logging it. I'm going on week 4 and don't notice anything. I got some placebo effects the first week but now I realized that it isn't doing anything. It can still kick in but I'm not even going to bother buying another bottle at this point since I don't think it is doing anything.

You can take Bioforge for 4-8 weeks. I'd recommend 8. Take 3 caps a day on an empty stomach 30 minutes before your meals.
    Nice Post OoFaP, I appreciate your insight. Any others on this topic?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

OoFap, over the course of the month that you have been logging ACTX you are have been doing heavy weight, 50 set workouts plus 30 mins of cardio for 22 WEEKS WITHOUT A BREAK. Beyond that you actually gained weight during those 4 weeks which seems impossible to me given the amount of cardio you are doing and the fact that you are doing an insane amount of volume for an insane length of time. Im amazed you feel anything at all.

The reason BF felt different for you was because it was a min of 13 weeks ago. 13 weeks ago you would only be 9 weeks into this workout. Its like night and day. You need to take a break and deload.

How you gained any weight amazes me. On New Years day you did 51 sets followed by 30 mins cardio.

1/1/2011- Shoulders, Traps/ Arms, Forearms

Not a great workout. Kind of tired from staying up late last night.

Body Masters Shoulder Press

160x10
    160x10
    160x8

Icarian Side Lateral Machine SS Barbell Skull Crushers

70x10 / 105x10
    70x10 / 105x10
    80x9 Drop Set50x6 / 105x10

Icarian Reverse Lateral Raises SS Overhead Cable Tricep Extensions

50x12 / 70x12
    60x11 / 70x12
    60x8 Drop Set40x4 / 80x10 Drop Set 50x7

Cable Rear Delts SS Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions

40x12 / 90x12
    40x12 / 100x12
    40x10 Drop Set 30x5 / 100x10 Drop Set 70x7

Reverse Startrac Shoulder Press Machine

165x15
    165x15
    165x15 Drop Set 120x7

Single Hand Life Fitness Preacher Machine

65x10
    65x10
    65x8 Drop Set 40x4

Cross Body Hammer Curls

40x10
    40x10
    45x8 Drop Set 30x7

Cybex Flat Preacher Machine SS Forearm Gripper Machine

40x12 / 115x20
    50x9 / 115x15
    50x8 Drop Set 30x6 / 115x12

Shrug Machine

410x12
    410x12
    410x10 Drop Set 270x10 Drop Set 180 x12 Drop Set Plate Shrugs 45x10

Cardio

30 minutes Elliptical

Activate Xtreme is good and for some people great but its not steroids.

In case you were curious you lifted a total of 55,685lbs. over 516 reps on a very typical volume workout you have been doing for 22 weeks without a break. And then did cardio, after being out late on New Year's Eve.
    Last edited by Sldge; 01-10-2011 at 06:59 PM.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, as a rule of thumb, before starting any new supplement that's meant to improve recovery, strength/weight acquisition, whatever... I always run a week or two long deload before giving another supplement a go. Of course, deload/unloading weeks are a good idea anyway, regardless.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    Yeah, as a rule of thumb, before starting any new supplement that's meant to improve recovery, strength/weight acquisition, whatever... I always run a week or two long deload before giving another supplement a go. Of course, deload/unloading weeks are a good idea anyway, regardless.
    Of course not every supplement is going to work exactly the same for every person but come on. Its not a fair comparison by any stretch of the means.

His work ethic and dedication is unreal but to do what he is doing for as long as he has been doing it without a break AND to somehow gain any weight at all is amazing for ACTX.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    OoFap, over the course of the month that you have been logging ACTX you are have been doing heavy weight, 50 set workouts plus 30 mins of cardio for 22 WEEKS WITHOUT A BREAK. Beyond that you actually gained weight during those 4 weeks which seems impossible to me given the amount of cardio you are doing and the fact that you are doing an insane amount of volume for an insane length of time. Im amazed you feel anything at all.

The reason BF felt different for you was because it was a min of 13 weeks ago. 13 weeks ago you would only be 9 weeks into this workout. Its like night and day. You need to take a break and deload.

How you gained any weight amazes me. On New Years day you did 51 sets followed by 30 mins cardio.

In case you were curious you lifted a total of 55,685lbs. over 516 reps on a very typical volume workout you have been doing for 22 weeks without a break. And then did cardio, after being out late on New Year's Eve.

Good point.
    NSCA-CPT

"There is no such thing as firming and toning only stronger or weaker"

Cyclo Bolan Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138956043

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I didn't mean to put AX down. I'm just stating my experiences. My plan was to take a week off when I felt like I needed it and when my weights weren't increasing. Until the past week, that hasn't happened and my progress has been great. I know what kind of progress I usually make and Bioforge seemed to accelerate it a bit.

I haven't had any symptoms of over training and I gain weight because I eat just under 5,000 calories a day. I do 30 minutes of cardio because I like to eat and it lets me eat more. Gaining weight has never been a problem for me.

I do need a week off but I pushed starting the AX log back long enough as it was and I felt bad so I started it. I probably should have taken a week off then tried it.

Also, I did 39 sets on that workout you posted. 15 for shoulders, 9 for triceps, 9 for biceps, 3 for forearms and 3 for traps. It's really not that much when you look at it that way.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cwrigh5 View Post
    Nice Post OoFaP, I appreciate your insight. Any others on this topic?
    Oofap posted the correct supplementation lenght and dosing scheme for BioForge.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

I didn't mean to put AX down. I'm just stating my experiences. My plan was to take a week off when I felt like I needed it and when my weights weren't increasing. Until the past week, that hasn't happened and my progress has been great. I know what kind of progress I usually make and Bioforge seemed to accelerate it a bit.

I haven't had any symptoms of over training and I gain weight because I eat just under 5,000 calories a day. I do 30 minutes of cardio because I like to eat and it lets me eat more. Gaining weight has never been a problem for me.

I do need a week off but I pushed starting the AX log back long enough as it was and I felt bad so I started it. I probably should have taken a week off then tried it.

Also, I did 39 sets on that workout you posted. 15 for shoulders, 9 for triceps, 9 for biceps, 3 for forearms and 3 for traps. It's really not that much when you look at it that way.
    I dont have a problem at all with someone posting their results on any product whether the results are good or bad. You didnt like ACTX, I would be fine with it. As I said above, not every supplement will work for every user exactly the same way. There are products I think are terrible and people love them and the reverse.

Where I have issue is that you come into this thread saying ACTX did nothing for you and BF (which I think is also a good product BTW) did and so that is what you would use in the future. Had you made those comparisons under similar situations I wouldnt have even posted in this thread but you didnt. The situations arent even close which means its an unfair comparison and that is why I posted.

For a natural trainer to do the volume and weight you are doing for 22 WEEKS straight without taking a break or deloading is absolutely INSANE and Ive got a feeling most people would agree with me. Whether its 39 sets with added drop sets (cause you didnt count drops sets) or 51 sets the end result is you did 516 reps for a total weight lifted of 55,685lbs. This isnt week 1 or week 4 and this is a fairly typical workout load for you and its week 22 without a break at all.

In terms of over training, you have an unrealistic view as to what is going on with you, because you are involved in the situation. Ive seen it time and time again prepping athletes for shows. If you look at it objectively, 22 weeks straight at these weights and volume without a break is way beyond what a natural trainer should be doing.

Any single workout you are doing may not be too much volume for you BUT because you have done this workout at this volume level for 22 weeks straight without a deloading phase or a break, it will be hard for anyone to think you arent over training.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

I dont have a problem at all with someone posting their results on any product whether the results are good or bad. You didnt like ACTX, I would be fine with it. As I said above, not every supplement will work for every user exactly the same way. There are products I think are terrible and people love them and the reverse.

Where I have issue is that you come into this thread saying ACTX did nothing for you and BF (which I think is also a good product BTW) did and so that is what you would use in the future. Had you made those comparisons under similar situations I wouldnt have even posted in this thread but you didnt. The situations arent even close which means its an unfair comparison and that is why I posted.

For a natural trainer to do the volume and weight you are doing for 22 WEEKS straight without taking a break or deloading is absolutely INSANE and Ive got a feeling most people would agree with me. Whether its 39 sets with added drop sets (cause you didnt count drops sets) or 51 sets the end result is you did 516 reps for a total weight lifted of 55,685lbs. This isnt week 1 or week 4 and this is a fairly typical workout load for you and its week 22 without a break at all.

In terms of over training, you have an unrealistic view as to what is going on with you, because you are involved in the situation. Ive seen it time and time again prepping athletes for shows. If you look at it objectively, 22 weeks straight at these weights and volume without a break is way beyond what a natural trainer should be doing.

Any single workout you are doing may not be too much volume for you BUT because you have done this workout at this volume level for 22 weeks straight without a deloading phase or a break, it will be hard for anyone to think you arent over training.
    You're right but I think the term over training is completely exaggerated and misused. If I was really over training, I'd have symptoms of it. My strength would be declining, I'd have no motivation to train, I'd be tired, and possibly sick. My strength has still been increasing so I don't see how I could be over training. I only started to notice some symptoms at the end of last week which means if I just deloaded after 21 weeks, it would have been perfect. If you are eating enough, I find it very difficult to actually over train. On paper it might look like I'm over training but everyone is different and I definitely wasn't until maybe last Thursday.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I went with all that volume at 30 I'd die

You're right but I think the term over training is completely exaggerated and misused. If you are eating enough, I find it very difficult to actually over train. On paper it might look like I'm over training but everyone is different and I definitely wasn't until maybe last Thursday.
    Of course you do, you are in the situation and you arent looking at it objectively. Just look at what you wrote, that basically as long as you eat enough you dont think you can really over train. You have been following the same workout, volume with increasing load every week since AUG.

Im not trying to convince you to change your training, cause I dont think you would anyway. I just wanted it to be clear to everyone else that reads your post exactly the situation you were in (500+ rep workouts for 20+ weeks straight without a break or deloading) and understand what was actually going on during that log.

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    If I went with all that volume at 30 I'd die
    You and me both.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

You and me both.
    We old farts can't handle anymore what we used to ...not a bad thing per se actually, we just have to be more careful and organized.

We old farts can't handle anymore what we used to ...not a bad thing per se actually, we just have to be more careful and organized.
    Lift smarter, not harder.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Lift smarter, not harder.
    Do everything smarter.

More is better....those times are long gone.

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    personally i saw great success with AX
    Here to help!

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm never getting old.
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    I'm never getting old.
    Thats right, dont.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always remember this portion of this post when I hear of over training. Not sure if anyone knows who Josh is, but he's an absolute monster. I stumbled upon his log last year sometime, read the entire thing, and it turned on a switch for me as far as training goes.

One thing I remember very well is he used to say over training was BS and you just had to eat more, power through, etc and that he never felt over trained. This came about midway though the log.

Originally Posted by Josh Hyaduck View Post
    The answer was, I had been overtraining. A term that I thought you would never hear me use...but I was, in fact, overtraining. I took 2-3 days of rest, complete rest. No cardio and no weight training while I kept calories the same. I recovered over those few days and hit the gym with an intensity like no other the day that I stepped back into the gym. And it got my weight dropping once again.

So I can tell you firsthand, that overtraining is a very real thing.

I hope this helps. Great question!
    While he never felt sluggish or like he was losing steam (was doing cardio 3x a day to prove he wasn't worn out), he just encountered a problem, took the rest as Jim instructed him to despite his beliefs that over training was a myth and that it wasn't an issue for him, and it basically reset him, and got him making progress again. So even if symptoms aren't there, it can in fact be present. Not saying it is the reason, but the ActX could be helping in producing those strength gains if over training is creeping up.

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    I'm never getting old.
    Don't get old before getting adult.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Once i hit 28 i am going to start growing younger.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Once i hit 28 i am going to start growing younger.
    Didn't it happen 12 years ago?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't it happen 12 years ago?
    I dunno, my memory is not what it was...
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take both..currently in 2nd week of stack and only thing neg thing I notice is diarrhea from the Bioforge..get that nice alpha male feeling in gym

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I dunno, my memory is not what it was...
    I hear ya.