bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is it better to lift in the morning or later at night?

Just wondering which would be better. morning or night cause of work. Thanks guys

bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboirez09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    which ever works for you bro. whether it be time wise, or whether you lift better at a certain time.

i usually like to get in a meal or two before i life, so around 2 or 3 is perfect for me. when i go back to school my schedule will be different. i will lift earlier and later depending on the day.
    Go Hard!

jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jam88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It really depends on what your schedule is like. I too had to look into this because im about to start working full time. Basically, If you have a lot of time in the mornings go for it. If not nights will be better for sure.

The reason being, when you wake up your going to want to eat right away, then probably give yourself at least an hour before you start lifting. So you will probably have to wake up earlier in order to fit it all in, which is going to take away from your sleep. This was the main issue for me, lack of time otherwise I would have gone with mornings.

As for working out at night, your probably going to be tired so it might be harder to drag yourself to the gym (depends on what you do really, if its a desk job you will probably be craving a workout by the end of the day). Thats really the only draw back i can see for lifting at night.

Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Up to you. Whatever fits best into your daily routine.
    "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodytobuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright thanks guys

ChrisKrol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisKrol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisKrol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisKrol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisKrol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisKrol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisKrol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisKrol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When I have class during the semester I had to lift later then I would like. Not a big deal, but I do use pre-workout supplements. I don't know if it was just me, but I did notice if I worked out later and took them I did have trouble sleeping that night.

Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bodytobuild View Post
    Just wondering which would be better. morning or night cause of work. Thanks guys
    Not a big difference, i perfer not RIGHT when i wake up. Because my body hasn't had a chance to have much carbs. But i mean if thats the only time you can fit it in, nbd.
    Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/Bigwade17, subscribe!!

Goal- 17 inch arms before summer