Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry Back At It, Starting All Over Again

Back At It, Starting All Over Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had lost 50lbs then hunting season comes around and working out and eating right went out the window. Ate hamburgers and fries and crap on the trip down. Really no where to keep food so donuts and cookies for breakfast and sitting in the stand. Then junk food though out the day. I got to the point I was glad hunting season was over. I gained back 30bls I believe, I'm afraid to get on the scale. But I feel like I'm starting all over again but just not as heavy. I'm Bummed.
    Thanks,

The weak call it obsession , the strong call it DEDICATION!!

Jigfish

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nowhere to keep food
    but you were able to keep cookies and donuts?
    don't confuse not wanting to keep healthy food with not being able to keep healthy food.

you decided to not eat right and exercise during hunting season, it didn't just happen.

good luck staying more diligent in the future!

jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarcellus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Think of it as a setback, and nothing more. Work hard to get back where you were, plan better next time. Don't beat yourself up too much. At least you know you can drop the 30+. You have done it before....

zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All part of the journey

Keep on

essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) essinger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get on the scale, it might not be that bad. You probably didn't gain 30lbs on one trip.