Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ask ASIAN NIGHTMARE Official Thread

I saw the idea of making this in another thread and since your are such a knowledgeable and respected poster here, I thought you definitely deserved your own thread.

Starting questions:

1. What do you feel is the single most important quality to make it in this business (charisma, the right look, wrestling ability, psychology, etc.)?

2. Do you prefer wrestling as a face or heel and why?

3. What made you get into this business?

4. Advice for all looking to succeed in this business?
    "The best feeling in the world is knowing you've proven everybody wrong and you're doing the only thing you've ever wanted to do in life."

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you're right."

YouTube: DamianGibbsEntertainment
    IG: @DamianGibbsAesthetics
    ********: ThePrinceOfAestheticsDamianGibbs
    Twitter: @RealAesthetics
    www.DamianGibbs.com

Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love Wrestling because it s like soap opera version for guys.

Ok my question is how do wrestlers find time to work out if they are constantly on the road all round year?? They dont have offseason like professional players.
    I always rep back (srs)

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in .....

Name some match you think are *****. (if you're into the whole * thing)

Favorite wrestlers growing up?

Have you ever wrestled or been on a card with CM Punk , El Generico , AJ Styles,Nick Mondo or The Briscoes?

How do you feel about stuff like CZW and IWA Mid South?

Have you seen the movie "The Wrestler" / How do you feel about it?

How long did it take for you to get over taking bumps or being thrown around/flipped / .
    like ....when did it become 2nd nature?

WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hardest person to plan a match with?

Easiest person to plan a match with?

Most memorable moment of your career?
    Follow me on IG --- @delevision1
    (Will follow back, DM me that you're aware)

**Official Misc Water Drinkers Crew**
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**
    **5'9" Crew**
    **Work.Hustle.Kill Crew**
    **Flushes public toilet with foot Crew**

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mancacdude View Post
    I saw the idea of making this in another thread and since your are such a knowledgeable and respected poster here, I thought you definitely deserved your own thread.

Starting questions:

1. What do you feel is the single most important quality to make it in this business (charisma, the right look, wrestling ability, psychology, etc.)?

2. Do you prefer wrestling as a face or heel and why?

3. What made you get into this business?

4. Advice for all looking to succeed in this business?
    1. Charisma/ability to connect with a crowd

Look/Build - have to look the part. Fans wanna see larger than life superheroes (or villains). They don't wanna see the average skinnyfat guy that looks like some guy that works at the grocery store

Psychology - ability to control a crowds emotions and tell a story

Wrestling ability (distant 4th). As long as one is competent and doesn't hurt people. Hogan, Cena etc weren't great wrestlers but they are most recognizable names in history and biggest money makers ever

In that order

2. I've been a heel for 13 years so definitely heel. Its fun to make the crowd hate my guts and therefore make them want to pay to see the face kick my ass. Plus I have to be nice and polite in everyday life so 2-3 times a week, its fun to go out and be a complete dick!

3 Been a fan since i was 12. Always wanted to be the guys I saw on TV. Especially Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat who was my childhood idol.

4. Here's an article I wrote on that subject:
    I've had a few people ask my advice on getting into pro wrestling. This is the advice I gave them.

I've been in the wrestling business for 13 years now. I've wrestled all over Canada and the US. I hope to get a tryout in the New Year with WWE and TNA as well as ROH or Japan.

Best advice i can give u is First, HIT A GYM!!! (if u havent already). If you have any dreams about making a living in the wrestling biz, u need to look the part, which means being in shape. While you dont need to be some jacked up bodybuilder. I think a wrestler should AT LEAST look like an athlete or at the very least look like someone who can hold his own in a fight.
    WAY too many indy guys now have the look and size of my 12 year old cousin!
    Sorry guys(and you know who you are). You can be the greatest in ring technician but if the average joe fan cant believe that you can "kick ass", no one can take you seriously out there.
    My advice to young wrestling hopefuls. Start weight training in the gym (again, if you havent been already), eating right and if you dont know how, hire a personal trainer or find a friend that does.

Second, find a reputable Pro Wrestling training school. Kryss Thorn's TWA Powerhouse in St Catharines, ON Ruffy Siverstein's School of Hard Knocks in Newmarket, Squared Circle Wrestling in Toronto or Scott D'Amore's school in Windsor are a good start.
    If u are able to travel, the best school probably would be the Storm Wrestling Academy (Lance Storm) in Calgary. Or even FCW (WWE's Developmental Camp in Tampa, Florida

The biggest thing in this biz is MARKETABILITY!!! If you are not marketable (ie can draw fans). Promoter have no use for you or at most you'll be some guy at the bottom of the card who MIGHT get booked once in a while.
    Yes, in ring skill is very important but as Steve Corino told me over the weekend, there is a difference between a WRESTLER and a WORKER,
    A wrestler is great in ring but MAY lack what it takes to be marketable ( look, mic skills, charisma, the ability to "get over" or connect with a crowd)
    A worker is one who MAY lack skill in the ring but has IT (ie Hogan, Cena).
    Of course it would be nice to be both (HBK, HHH etc).

So ,Develop your look/outfit which means getting PROPER RING GEAR (boots , tights etc.). You wouldn't play Hamlet in jean shorts and a wife beater so why wrestle in them. Look professional!! Once again, you can be the greatest in ring technician but if u look like a fat slob in track pants, no legit promoter will give you the time of day. Be prepared to fork out a few bucks to get good quality, professional gear.

Once youre trained, Start working indy promotions in your area and develop your look, gimmick, ring skills and mic skills. Make yourself as marketable as possible. Then start sending promo packages (tape or DVD of 2 of your best matches, 8X10 Photos, Resume) out to promoters in your area and others.
    Hope this helps
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hearnothing View Post
    I love Wrestling because it s like soap opera version for guys.

Ok my question is how do wrestlers find time to work out if they are constantly on the road all round year?? They dont have offseason like professional players.
    that's the worst part about touring is finding not only the time but the energy to workout. Wrestling 3-6 nights a week on tours, I'm always banged up. Always working around an injury. What I'll do is do a 2-3 day/week full body routine or keep the weights light on the road just to maintain my condition and worry about training heavy 5x/week when I get home.

Worst part that suffers on tour is my diet. Its hard to stay lean (i've never been ripped) when you're eating at Denny's at 2am after a show. That's why guys come in jacked to hell but get "fatter" and "smaller"
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Originally Posted by NickA44 View Post
    in .....

Name some match you think are *****. (if you're into the whole * thing)

Favorite wrestlers growing up?

Have you ever wrestled or been on a card with CM Punk , El Generico , AJ Styles,Nick Mondo or The Briscoes?

How do you feel about stuff like CZW and IWA Mid South?

Have you seen the movie "The Wrestler" / How do you feel about it?

How long did it take for you to get over taking bumps or being thrown around/flipped / .
    like ....when did it become 2nd nature?
    1. Dont get the 1st question. Matches that are Sh*t? Kaitlin vs Vickie on NXT was an abortion!

2. Fave wrestlers growing up: Steamboat, Superfly Snuka

3. CM Punk and AJ yes. In Buffalo NY along with Mick Foley, Sabu and Matt Striker, 2002 I think

4 I'm not a fan of Hardcore/garbage wrestling. I hate matches with no psychology

5 Very well acted movie. Most of it was an accurate portrayal. Its sad because I know guys just like Randy the Ram.

6. Bumping was 2nd nature before i got into wrestling. I studied Judo and have a black belt in Jujitsu so the breakfalls are very similar, just in wrestling, we fall from alot higher sometimes

Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ASIAN NIGHTMARE View Post
    1. Dont get the 1st question. Matches that are Sh*t? Kaitlin vs Vickie on NXT was an abortion!

2. Fave wrestlers growing up: Steamboat, Superfly Snuka

3. CM Punk and AJ yes. In Buffalo NY along with Mick Foley, Sabu and Matt Striker, 2002 I think

4 I'm not a fan of Hardcore/garbage wrestling. I hate matches with no psychology

5 Very well acted movie. Most of it was an accurate portrayal. Its sad because I know guys just like Randy the Ram.

6. Bumping was 2nd nature before i got into wrestling. I studied Judo and have a black belt in Jujitsu so the breakfalls are very similar, just in wrestling, we fall from alot higher sometimes
    He means matches that are 5 stars. With star ratings, 5 stars is the best rating you can give.
    "Like Me. Hate Me. I am just being me." - Edge

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." - Tony Robbins

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Originally Posted by WheyXtend View Post
    Hardest person to plan a match with?

Easiest person to plan a match with?

Most memorable moment of your career?
    I don't plan much. I like to work on the fly but easiest = The Rock n Roll Express. Gibson said to me (and I quote lol) "Here's the finish, see ya out there,kid"

Hardest = TNA's Kiyoshi because he doesnt speak ENGLISH!

I dont know the most memorable moment. Working with guys like Al Snow and Steve Corino who taught me so much.
    Working guys like Tatanka, Balls Mahoney and Sabu or talking to guys like Mick Foley that i watched on TV
    Getting caught behind Mick in the catering line LOL
    Being at Smackdown for a tryout in 2007

Originally Posted by Alex Cooper View Post
    He means matches that are 5 stars. With star ratings, 5 stars is the best rating you can give.
    oh ok

Punk vs Joe in ROH
    Joe vs Kobashi ROH
    Benoit vs Malenko WCW Hog Wild 96 (the match that made me start training)
    Malenko vs Guererro 2 out of 3 falls (farewell match in ECW)

off the top of my head I'm sure there are more

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ahh that means I've seen you perform live!! Small world!

Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    Ahh that means I've seen you perform live!! Small world!
    BallPark Brawl ?

Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000)
    Am I the only one who finds it odd that someone other than Asian Nightmare started this thread? Lol.
    **Misc BJJ & MMA Crew**
    **Socialist Crew**
    **Avid Reader Crew**
    **ADD Crew**
    **Sociopathy Crew**

Originally Posted by Donoreem View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it odd that someone other than Asian Nightmare started this thread? Lol.
    i think it would've been weirder if I started it myself lol

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's your finisher?
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats the stiffest move you took?

whats the stiffest move you gave?

who was the most stiff person you have worked with?

how many times a month do you wrestle?

Do you train or spare during the week?

Have you ever tried the njpw/noah/zero-1 tryouts?

thanks great thread

Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000) Donoreem is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think it would've been weirder if I started it myself lol
    Most people start these kind of threads themselves. But I guess if the person is ok with it, it could be looked at as an honor.

A couple quick q's:

If you could choose anyone from any time period to have a match with, who would it be?

Who is the legitimate strongest wrestler you've been in the ring with?

Do you get as annoyed by the indy spot monkeys as I do? Makes no sense to have random mid carders kicking out of top rope power bombs or big aerial moves. What happened to developing a match and ending it with a suplex?
    **Misc BJJ & MMA Crew**
    **Socialist Crew**
    **Avid Reader Crew**
    **ADD Crew**
    **Sociopathy Crew**

Originally Posted by IntensityX View Post
    What's your finisher?
    The NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

and The Dragon Clutch

Originally Posted by xH8STERx View Post
    whats the stiffest move you took?

whats the stiffest move you gave?

who was the most stiff person you have worked with?

how many times a month do you wrestle?

Do you train or spare during the week?

Have you ever tried the njpw/noah/zero-1 tryouts?

thanks great thread
    1 A superkick that dislocated my jaw
    2 All my kicks, ask my opponents lol
    3. good stiff? Kryss Thorn, him and I have been feuding for 10 years and we beat the crap out of each other. Bad stiff. Jason Phoenix, see answer number 1
    4 on tour 15-20, at home, every weekend 2-3 nights a week
    5. I weight train 5x week when Im home, maybe 2-3x week on tour
    6. I might go in February or maybe summer time

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are your top 7 favorite wrestlers of all times?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by Donoreem View Post
    Most people start these kind of threads themselves. But I guess if the person is ok with it, it could be looked at as an honor.

A couple quick q's:

If you could choose anyone from any time period to have a match with, who would it be?

Who is the legitimate strongest wrestler you've been in the ring with?

Do you get as annoyed by the indy spot monkeys as I do? Makes no sense to have random mid carders kicking out of top rope power bombs or big aerial moves. What happened to developing a match and ending it with a suplex?
    1. Ricky Steamboat - My idol growing up

2. "Silverback' Shawn Brown - He's a Canadian champion Powerlifter. he benches 600lbs and deadlifted me (235lbs) off the mat from a prone position with no help from me
    or Greg Boyes, world Champion arm wrestler. He's not a trained worker but I did some spots with him. The man has 22" arms and 20" forearms! and is scary strong

3. You have no idea how many profanity laced rants i have gone off on on that subject.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    What are your top 7 favorite wrestlers of all times?
    Steamboat
    Benoit
    Kobashi
    The Great Muta
    Masahiro Chono
    Rick Rude
    Roddy Piper

Grenade Free Foundation _NEMESIS_'s Avatar
    _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kwan Chang up in this mutherfcker! Keep rocking man

xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xH8STERx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go kwan chang!

**Misc BJJ & MMA Crew**
    **Socialist Crew**
    **Avid Reader Crew**
    **ADD Crew**
    **Sociopathy Crew**

thanks everyone for your support

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do they give you you're own wrestling finisher or do you just talk to the guy you're wrestling before the match saying "ok this will be my finisher..."?

you said you studied judo and have a black belt in jiujitsu. are you able to do a lot of judo or jiu jitsu techniques when you wrestle? cause i figured it would be cool if someone with a black belt in bjj just comes in wwe and just wrecks shop lol

how did the theme music process occur? did they say "pick your own theme", did they have you select from a few tracks?
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000) Hearnothing is just really nice. (+1000)
    that's the worst part about touring is finding not only the time but the energy to workout. Wrestling 3-6 nights a week on tours, I'm always banged up. Always working around an injury. What I'll do is do a 2-3 day/week full body routine or keep the weights light on the road just to maintain my condition and worry about training heavy 5x/week when I get home.

Worst part that suffers on tour is my diet. Its hard to stay lean (i've never been ripped) when you're eating at Denny's at 2am after a show. That's why guys come in jacked to hell but get "fatter" and "smaller"
    Wow. Thanks for answering my question. That is what I m telling my friends although pro wrestling may be fake but it requires a lot of mental and physical work.

My favorite finishers goes to Razor Ramon or Scott Hall's Outside Edge/Razor's edge and Curtis henning 'Mr Prefect' . What is your favorite finisher other than your?
    I always rep back (srs)

Originally Posted by Hearnothing View Post
    Wow. Thanks for answering my question.

My favorite finishers goes to Razor Ramon or Scott Hall's Outside Edge/Razor's edge and Curtis henning 'Mr Prefect' . What is your favorite finisher other than your?
    right now? Samoa Joe's Muscle Buster or Punk's or KENTA's Go To Sleep

Since you're big on psychology, which wrestlers tapes would you point aspiring wrestlers to to learn from?
    **Misc BJJ & MMA Crew**
    **Socialist Crew**
    **Avid Reader Crew**
    **ADD Crew**
    **Sociopathy Crew**