Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2203
    Registered User james-nutrition's Avatar
    james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there anybody that you would be frightened to get into the ring with? I don't mean someone who is so green that they might recklessly hurt you or someone who has a big rep that you would be scared of putting on a bad match. I mean facing someone like Brock who is a legit tough guy and since coming back seems to be working very stiff and is freakishly strong (probably doesn't know his own strength). Is there anyone you would be scared to get in the ring with?

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by james-nutrition View Post
    Is there anybody that you would be frightened to get into the ring with? I don't mean someone who is so green that they might recklessly hurt you or someone who has a big rep that you would be scared of putting on a bad match. I mean facing someone like Brock who is a legit tough guy and since coming back seems to be working very stiff and is freakishly strong (probably doesn't know his own strength). Is there anyone you would be scared to get in the ring with?
    not so much scared as worried about my own safety. I wouldn't want to work someone who does that hardcore, CZW, Garbage "wrestling", light tubes and weedwackers sh*t
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Registered User james-nutrition's Avatar
    james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) james-nutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ASIAN NIGHTMARE View Post
    not so much scared as worried about my own safety. I wouldn't want to work someone who does that hardcore, CZW, Garbage "wrestling", light tubes and weedwackers sh*t
    Yea sorry scared is probably the wrong word. I basically wondered if there is or was anyone from the big wrestling companies current or past that you would feel a bit edgy about getting into the ring with as they work too stiff? Obviously its important for you to stay injury free so I'm guessing there must have been a few matches you have watched where you would feel unsafe about working with a particular guy. As I said for e.g. Brock seems to be working very stiff at the moment so I'd imagine he would be scary to come face to face with. Also he doesn't seem to be interested in the business enough to lose sleep over hurting someone

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by james-nutrition View Post
    Yea sorry scared is probably the wrong word. I basically wondered if there is or was anyone from the big wrestling companies current or past that you would feel a bit edgy about getting into the ring with as they work too stiff? Obviously its important for you to stay injury free so I'm guessing there must have been a few matches you have watched where you would feel unsafe about working with a particular guy. As I said for e.g. Brock seems to be working very stiff at the moment so I'd imagine he would be scary to come face to face with. Also he doesn't seem to be interested in the business enough to lose sleep over hurting someone
    at the moment, no. I don't mind working tight, snug, stiff, whatever. Brock was probably told (by Cena) to do whatever it took to make the fight look legit. I would worry more about being in the ring with some green, untrained or poorly trained glorified yard tard who didn't know what he was doing than Brock or anyone on TV
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait a minute AN, you'd take a pile driver from Big Sexy?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Wait a minute AN, you'd take a pile driver from Big Sexy?
    He'd blow both quads getting out of the limo so I'd be safe

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He'd blow both quads getting out of the limo so I'd be safe
    lol, so true. lol
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AN -
    in your travels have you ever crossed paths with a buddy of mine, "First Class" Vladimir Joseph? used to work as "Vicious" Vladimir?
    real big guy, works mostly in Connecticut area. young guy, not sure how known he is really or if you've ever seen his work? (if so what'd ya think of him)

Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    AN -
    in your travels have you ever crossed paths with a buddy of mine, "First Class" Vladimir Joseph? used to work as "Vicious" Vladimir?
    real big guy, works mostly in Connecticut area. young guy, not sure how known he is really or if you've ever seen his work? (if so what'd ya think of him)
    I haven't gotten down as far as NY/NJ/conn yet so unless he's worked in Western NY, probably not

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in your opinion what is the best match you ever had? who was it with

also what is the worst match you ever had ?

who is the absolute worst wrestler you ever had to work a match with?

What is the funniest thing that has ever happened while you were in the ring?
    Do you like Rob Zombie?

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    in your opinion what is the best match you ever had? who was it with

also what is the worst match you ever had ?

who is the absolute worst wrestler you ever had to work a match with?

What is the funniest thing that has ever happened while you were in the ring?
    Do you like Rob Zombie?
    best match? Every time I work a guy like Kryss Thorn or Bill Collier we have great matches and the crowd is right into it. They're tremendous faces

worst? Some talentless, overweight slob in NYS about 10 years. Had to shoot pin the guy. He was just untrained and out of shape

funniest? My buddy who refs keeps trying to make me break character and crack up

Yeah Love Rob Zombie. Seen him twice. Once with Pantera and once with Alice Cooper

JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryD27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since when hace you wrestled?
    And what would you include in your wrestling CV and whats the best way to get alot of bookings? In my CV I have: Promo picture, real name, ring name, location, contact information, height, weight, age, style of wrestling, strengths, wrestling training - who im trained by and where, years wrestling and promotions worked for, other notable training - special geusts seminars ive attended, references and about my weightlifting

Originally Posted by JerryD27 View Post
    Since when hace you wrestled?
    And what would you include in your wrestling CV and whats the best way to get alot of bookings? In my CV I have: Promo picture, real name, ring name, location, contact information, height, weight, age, style of wrestling, strengths, wrestling training - who im trained by and where, years wrestling and promotions worked for, other notable training - special geusts seminars ive attended, references and about my weightlifting
    15 years this September

Photos showing your gimmick, physique
    Contact name, #, email
    Height, weight
    trained by
    seminars, extra training
    promotions worked for
    2 matches, a promo and a highlight video (optional)

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    don't mean to keep asking the same question
    but how is TNA gutcheck going? or TNA in general.
    Don't want to sound like a troll but you are not getting any younger and debuting a 40 yr old is not common.

Has D'lo said anything. the keep sending tapes thing seems sort of bogus to say to a guy (again no troll) who doesn't have a ton of time.

LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey brah, I'm about to start my wrestling training at Afa's wild samoan wrestling school. I just wanted to know where you trained and how long did it take.

Originally Posted by LurkingSince09 View Post
    Hey brah, I'm about to start my wrestling training at Afa's wild samoan wrestling school. I just wanted to know where you trained and how long did it take.
    trained with Dewey "The Missing Link" Robertson for 8 months before I got my 1st booking

don't mean to keep asking the same question
    but how is TNA gutcheck going? or TNA in general.
    Don't want to sound like a troll but you are not getting any younger and debuting a 40 yr old is not common.

Has D'lo said anything. the keep sending tapes thing seems sort of bogus to say to a guy (again no troll) who doesn't have a ton of time.
    yes I'm old we've established that thanks

so how is it going? Has D'lo said anything?

so how is it going? Has D'lo said anything?
    yes..but the thread still needs more age jokes. Haven't seen enough yet today

[QUOTE=ASIAN NIGHTMARE;932000163]yes..but the thread still needs more age jokes. Haven't seen enough yet today[/QUOTE

sensative about your age much? not like I said anything derogitory or false. I don't troll you, don't be a dick.

So what is the anything that D'lo said?

[QUOTE=liuzhoudragon;932001213]
    yes..but the thread still needs more age jokes. Haven't seen enough yet today[/QUOTE

sensative about your age much? not like I said anything derogitory or false. I don't troll you, don't be a dick.

So what is the anything that D'lo said?
    told me he likes what he sees

needs more fat jokes too..not enough of those lately

if you want a fat joke the big show should be on raw tommorow.

if you want a fat joke the big show should be on raw tommorow.
    yeah I know. He can't fight, he doesn't have abs

LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To add to my question earlier, what's your opinion on afa's training school? I chose him cause he seemed like a really nice guy, he's well networked, and he's trained a lot of big stars. But as a veteran of the business, what have you heard about his school?

To add to my question earlier, what's your opinion on afa's training school? I chose him cause he seemed like a really nice guy, he's well networked, and he's trained a lot of big stars. But as a veteran of the business, what have you heard about his school?
    his school is always well regarded. Its a good choice IMO

his school is always well regarded. Its a good choice IMO
    thanks, looking forward to seeing you on tna in the near future.

thanks, looking forward to seeing you on tna in the near future.
    hopefully. Thanks

Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stabby18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    have you bumped from a handstand position or flipped over a "horse" (another student on his hands and knees)? That's how I start my students
    Do you do this on concrete?

Originally Posted by Stabby18 View Post
    Do you do this on concrete?
    only for new students

WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhoLovesYaBabi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    I don't get off on guys-just a select number of chicks with dicks.