Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000) SexualDeviant is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by donoreem View Post
    strong username to post relevancy
    lol

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ASIAN NIGHTMARE View Post
    Cena, Orton, HHH, or Hogan just cause of the rub you'd get

Alberto Del RRRRRRRRIO! or The MIZ cause i think they're the future megastars in the business
    i can see the miz becoming a big star...but del rio? i dont understand the love for this guy...not a fan. he bores me.

i think Punk and Danielson have much brighter futures

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    i can see the miz becoming a big star...but del rio? i dont understand the love for this guy...not a fan. he bores me.

i think Punk and Danielson have much brighter futures
    Punk is a great all around. He'd be one of my pics too. Can wrestle, Great charisma, can connect with the fans whether he's face or heel

Danielson is a great wrestler and that gets him over.Big fan of his in ring work. I just don't see anything else in him. Plus this is WWE not ROH and Bryan is under 6' and under 200lbs

Del Rio's in ring work is VERY smooth. He knows what he's doing. You can tell he's been working for a while
    His psychology is thru the roof (ie watch when he works on the arm to set up the submission)
    The little things he does to draw heat, The arrogant smirk, his mannerisms. He gets under the fans skin.
    He's good on the mic but its the way he speaks not just his words.

These are things I watch as a worker rather than just how many moves a guy can do
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in Toronto, nice to see a local wrestler.

What are the groupies/ring rats like in Ontario and how easy are they if you're a wrestler

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Pumping4Lyyyfe View Post
    I'm in Toronto, nice to see a local wrestler.

What are the groupies/ring rats like in Ontario and how easy are they if you're a wrestler
    I've never gone for rats. Personally i've never been a "one night stand" kinda guy
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are there ever been any matches where you've had a ****ty day and just did not want to wrestle. And you had a ****ty performance because of it?
    Karmaloop-BrickHarbor-PLNDR Rep
    Use Rep Code: Decept20 for 20% off the latest styles and fashionable clothes!
    PM for questions

Originally Posted by Decept View Post
    Are there ever been any matches where you've had a ****ty day and just did not want to wrestle. And you had a ****ty performance because of it?
    Every worker has. I've wrestled with a bronchial and sinus infection and could barely breathe (neither could my opponent, we both had it). I've worked with on a sprained ankle for 3 weeks 2x a night every night. I've worked on 2 hrs sleep after driving 10 hrs. Worked while going thru personal issues.
    But once the music hits and you hear the reaction of the crowd, all that goes away

I'm sure i've had a few less than stellar performances. The matches where i was working on a torn knee ligament were pretty crappy.
    Sometimes, the opponent is poorly trained and/or out of shape and that makes for a clusterf*ck.
    Sometimes as good as 2 guys are, they just don't have any chemistry together (ie Orton & Barrett)

Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decept is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every worker has. I've wrestled with a bronchial and sinus infection and could barely breathe (neither could my opponent, we both had it). I've worked with on a sprained ankle for 3 weeks 2x a night every night. I've worked on 2 hrs sleep after driving 10 hrs. Worked while going thru personal issues.
    But once the music hits and you hear the reaction of the crowd, all that goes away

I'm sure i've had a few less than stellar performances. The matches where i was working on a torn knee ligament were pretty crappy.
    Sometimes, the opponent is poorly trained and/or out of shape and that makes for a clusterf*ck.
    Sometimes as good as 2 guys are, they just don't have any chemistry together (ie Orton & Barrett)
    Sucks to hear that. :/

Also, one silly but serious question, have you ever wrestled anyone and all of a sudden you or him have farted or burp. Me and my brother were discussing how we never hear someone do that during a match.
    Karmaloop-BrickHarbor-PLNDR Rep
    Use Rep Code: Decept20 for 20% off the latest styles and fashionable clothes!
    PM for questions

anonymous
    danielson has the benoit gene, imo. dude will get over based on his skill. he also has more it factor than benoit ever did.

there's something to the guy besides his insane skill

Originally Posted by Decept View Post
    Sucks to hear that. :/

Also, one silly but serious question, have you ever wrestled anyone and all of a sudden you or him have farted or burp. Me and my brother were discussing how we never hear someone do that during a match.
    HAHA...Its happened. More backstage than in the ring lol

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    danielson has the benoit gene, imo. dude will get over based on his skill. he also has more it factor than benoit ever did.

there's something to the guy besides his insane skill
    They're very similar in style. Danielson's just smaller and flies more

broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would you be pissed if you went for a roll up and the guy farted in your face/arm?

What if instead of farting, he sharted a bit, and you felt some of the wetness on your arm?Would you deal with it for the three count or pull your arm back in disgust?

Would you be sympathetic if the guy was embarrassed and apologetic backstage after?

...strong questions

Originally Posted by broadcast View Post
    Would you be pissed if you went for a roll up and the guy farted in your face/arm?

What if instead of farting, he sharted a bit, and you felt some of the wetness on your arm?Would you deal with it for the three count or pull your arm back in disgust?

Would you be sympathetic if the guy was embarrassed and apologetic backstage after?

...strong questions
    I think Sid Vicious had an incident like that with the Undertaker once. Taker just finished the match right there lol

Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think Sid Vicious had an incident like that with the Undertaker once. Taker just finished the match right there lol
    Wrestlemania 13. Rumor has it Sid shiit himself that match.
    "The best feeling in the world is knowing you've proven everybody wrong and you're doing the only thing you've ever wanted to do in life."

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you're right."

YouTube: DamianGibbsEntertainment
    IG: @DamianGibbsAesthetics
    ********: ThePrinceOfAestheticsDamianGibbs
    Twitter: @RealAesthetics
    www.DamianGibbs.com

Originally Posted by Mancacdude View Post
    Wrestlemania 13. Rumor has it Sid shiit himself that match.
    thats the one lol

Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    how does it feel knowing you'll never be in WWE or TNA?
    think i answered that already. Try learning to read.
    Thanks for playing along

How does it feel knowing that you're nobody?
    How does it feel knowing that if you die tomorrow, no one will give 2 sh*ts?

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you ever have Asian themed matches? Like a squash match with some guy in a Godzilla outfit?

Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you've kept up with it, what is your win-loss-draw record?

Originally Posted by 4nicate View Post
    Do you ever have Asian themed matches? Like a squash match with some guy in a Godzilla outfit?
    No but if you paid me a whole boatload of money I might lol

Originally Posted by Jacket60 View Post
    If you've kept up with it, what is your win-loss-draw record?
    I've kept track only since 2007 unfortunately

http://ontariowrestlingsindyelite.co.../kwanchang.htm

Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Poor TJ Thunder. Why'd you do it? Was the belt really worth it?

Poor TJ Thunder. Why'd you do it? Was the belt really worth it?
    The TWA North American Title makes me automatic #1 Contender to reclaim the TWA Heavyweight Title so YES

Kid was a weak link anyway

The TWA North American Title makes me automatic #1 Contender to reclaim the TWA Heavyweight Title so YES

Kid was a weak link anyway
    Oh ok. Did you beat his ass? How exactly did the turn play out?

Oh ok. Did you beat his ass? How exactly did the turn play out?
    He was handed the North American title via forfeit when his opponent no showed
    The GM put him in an Open Challenge No DQ Gauntlet Match for the title, which I as his bodyguard/teammate came out to protest.
    I stood in his corner while he beat a bunch of jobbers.
    Last guy came out (or so he thought) and kicked TJ's ass around.
    He hit his finish on TJ, I slid in the ring and cracked the guy with my Kendo Stick and told Thunder to pin him (No DQ remember)
    TJ got 1-2- and I cracked TJ across the back with the Kendo and dropped him with my finisher and pinned him.
    Rules stated it was an OPEN challenge. I accepted

Moral of the story kiddies. Never trust a heel

He was handed the North American title via forfeit when his opponent no showed
    The GM put him in an Open Challenge No DQ Gauntlet Match for the title, which I as his bodyguard/teammate came out to protest.
    I stood in his corner while he beat a bunch of jobbers.
    Last guy came out (or so he thought) and kicked TJ's ass around.
    He hit his finish on TJ, I slid in the ring and cracked the guy with my Kendo Stick and told Thunder to pin him (No DQ remember)
    TJ got 1-2- and I cracked TJ across the back with the Kendo and dropped him with my finisher and pinned him.
    Rules stated it was an OPEN challenge. I accepted

Moral of the story kiddies. Never trust a heel
    Sounds good, except how were you able to pin him if he hadn't beaten the other guy first? You weren't part of that match.

Sounds good, except how were you able to pin him if he hadn't beaten the other guy first? You weren't part of that match.
    Open challenge, Open to ANY TWA Superstar
    TJ was still champion. The other guy wasn't able to continue. "Someone" knocked him out with a Kendo Stick

Open challenge, Open to ANY TWA Superstar
    TJ was still champion. The other guy wasn't able to continue. "Someone" knocked him out with a Kendo Stick
    I see. What was the crowd reaction?

Registered User AnxietyCoachJoh's Avatar
    AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnxietyCoachJoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Ask ASIAN NIGHTMARE Official Thread

making your own decision in life is difficult pick the one you enjoy with.. I pick wrestling .. cool

I see. What was the crowd reaction?
    A few cheers cause they didn't like TJ either. But most booed me out of the building.

Originally Posted by AnxietyCoachJoh View Post
    making your own decision in life is difficult pick the one you enjoy with.. I pick wrestling .. cool
    Yep You have to do something you enjoy, whatever that is