AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000)

ECA vets - Input much appreciated

It looks ok and its basically the cheapest for me in the uk, although still expensive as hell.

https://www.musclecharge.com/store/f...bs-eca-30.html

Diamond labs eca;

30mg EPH
    210mg Caffiene
    Aspirin 25mg
    Narnigin 100mg
    Dicalcium Phosphate 55mg

Feedback much appreciated and blue reps will be yours
    Insert motivational quote here

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000) AJamesE is just really nice. (+1000)
    noone?

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not an ECA "vet" but I have been doing some research on the products used in it because I plan to start it soon. I recommend reading this article: http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm. Anyway, based off what that site says, 30 mg doses of E seems high, while also saying the aspirin isn't really necessary at all, and may do more good than bad. There are no studies that actually show the aspirin helped, while the same cannot be said for just E and C together. Check ou the article and see what you think is best for you.

Originally Posted by Brklyns_Finest View Post
    Not an ECA "vet" but I have been doing some research on the products used in it because I plan to start it soon. I recommend reading this article: http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm. Anyway, based off what that site says, 30 mg doses of E seems high, while also saying the aspirin isn't really necessary at all, and may do more good than bad. There are no studies that actually show the aspirin helped, while the same cannot be said for just E and C together. Check ou the article and see what you think is best for you.

ive read that article hundreds of times lol

just wanted to know if this higher dosing will be ok to use and effective

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A 30 mg dose can be worked up to, but your problem is going to be that these are capsules, and you can't start with a half dose. Which means that you are at a greater risk for side effects.

ETA - I agree with the bottle as well, maximum 2 per day. IF you took these, you'd want to start with 1 per day for at least a week, not before strenuous activity. When you add a second dose I would put them 6 hours apart.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) likeag6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'll be fine with it, but I really question their choices.

81mg aspirin is more common.

Also, I can't believe this is really the cheapest option, usually the cheapest option is to get 60 tabs of ephedrine for about $12, tons of caffeine for about $8, and then baby aspirin for like $5.

But yeah, the difference here isn't going to be that noticeable. Also the ratio is supposed to be closer to 20:200, but its not that big of a deal.

I wouldn't take this more than twice daily, whereas with 20mg, I wouldn't hesitate a third dose a day.

Originally Posted by likeag6 View Post
    You'll be fine with it, but I really question their choices.

81mg aspirin is more common.

Also, I can't believe this is really the cheapest option, usually the cheapest option is to get 60 tabs of ephedrine for about $12, tons of caffeine for about $8, and then baby aspirin for like $5.

But yeah, the difference here isn't going to be that noticeable. Also the ratio is supposed to be closer to 20:200, but its not that big of a deal.

I wouldn't take this more than twice daily, whereas with 20mg, I wouldn't hesitate a third dose a day.
    i live in the uk, its EXTREMELY difficult to et hold of decent amounts of Ephedrine for a reasonable price. Eph tabs alone would cost me about £30 for barely half a months worth for the ec.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    A 30 mg dose can be worked up to, but your problem is going to be that these are capsules, and you can't start with a half dose. Which means that you are at a greater risk for side effects.

ETA - I agree with the bottle as well, maximum 2 per day. IF you took these, you'd want to start with 1 per day for at least a week, not before strenuous activity. When you add a second dose I would put them 6 hours apart.

im very stim tolerant so i doubt ill experience side effects. At 60mg a day, wouldnt i be taking in less ephedrine than regular ec users?

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AJamesE View Post
    im very stim tolerant so i doubt ill experience side effects. At 60mg a day, wouldnt i be taking in less ephedrine than regular ec users?
    Caffeine tolerant and EC tolerant are two different things. If you've never taken ephedrine, you never know how you would react.

A lot of people take 3x25, but 3x20 is preferred. It's preferred not to take a higher dose as your risk of side effects increases (and I don't mean jitters, I mean things like increases in blood pressure, possible effects to the heart etc).
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

Caffeine tolerant and EC tolerant are two different things. If you've never taken ephedrine, you never know how you would react.

A lot of people take 3x25, but 3x20 is preferred. It's preferred not to take a higher dose as your risk of side effects increases (and I don't mean jitters, I mean things like increases in blood pressure, possible effects to the heart etc).
    Ok i understand. I think i'll pop over my local shop and pick up some high strength fish oil's to go with this, that's supposed ot help a little with the blood pressure isn't it?

Ok, so i can have perfectly good results from 60mg? Awesome, i think i'll go ahead and purchase them. I'll take a single one every morning for 7 days and assess and adverse reactions i get, but i don't really have any way to track my BP. If no symptoms appear after 7 days, should i up it to 2 doses a day?

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by AJamesE View Post
    Ok i understand. I think i'll pop over my local shop and pick up some high strength fish oil's to go with this, that's supposed ot help a little with the blood pressure isn't it?

Ok, so i can have perfectly good results from 60mg? Awesome, i think i'll go ahead and purchase them. I'll take a single one every morning for 7 days and assess and adverse reactions i get, but i don't really have any way to track my BP. If no symptoms appear after 7 days, should i up it to 2 doses a day?
    Are there no drugstores with blood pressure monitors in them near you? 2 triple strength fish oils per day should be plenty. If you feel good after a week, the 2 doses should be fine. Just remember to take them 6 hours apart. Remember that a halflife is the time it takes a compound to reduce to half in your body (so you actually have more in your system after the second dose and you want them spread out).
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

Are there no drugstores with blood pressure monitors in them near you? 2 triple strength fish oils per day should be plenty. If you feel good after a week, the 2 doses should be fine. Just remember to take them 6 hours apart. Remember that a halflife is the time it takes a compound to reduce to half in your body (so you actually have more in your system after the second dose and you want them spread out).

Not sure, do you mean ones you can buy? if so im not sure if i could afford it.

Yeah im going to go with seven seas cod liver oil, decent amounts of epa and others in it. 6 hours is ideal for me luckily, one when i wake and one when i finish college.

This comes to £25 for 20 days worth, so i hope it actually works.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

In the US if you walk into a drugstore, they have blood pressure monitors you can use. Must not be common where you are. Anyways.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3