xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Regarding pre and post workout meals

Hi, I generally lift and run first thing in the morning before school. For breakfast, I have something along the lines of 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with tuna/ chicken breast + cottage cheese, a glass of skim milk with whey and a banana. This is like an hr before the workout.

What I'm wondering is if this is a decent meal or how I can better it. Also, directly after the workout I have a bottle of gatorade and another bottle of whey + glutamine shake. However I'm a little confused on what I should have say... 1-2hrs after the workout? Right now I have a yoghurt and a banana or something similar.

Thanks

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone?

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

ta