Page 54 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 3323
    SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpeedsterZ28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Plyo...I'm really wanting to give your new 12-week routine a try.

I'm curious if it is meant for a guy like me and my particular goals. I'm a fairly experienced lifter with good strength, but really high body fat.

I'm 6'5", 330 lbs with about 28% body fat.

Ideally, I'd like to drop about 80 to 100 lbs while maintaining as much strength and mass as possible.

Your routine seems like it would be just fine for my lifting goals (please tell me if you disagree). However, to drop the weight, I know I'm going to need to incorporate cardio. I think HIIT would probably be ideal, so what days would you recommend I do HIIT in order to maximize the fat loss?

Furthermore, if I wanted to throw a plyometric day of legs in there, which day would you recommend (or would you recommend against this for now)?

Any insight and tips you can share would be greatly appreciated. I'm now following your blog and look forward to training with your program!

Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by madnegrobro View Post
    When I grow up, I want to be like Plyoathlete
    Haha! You will. but you have to grow up first ;-)

Originally Posted by Mvick07 View Post
    Plyo i just wanna say....

I HATE THIS WORKOUT...

nah jk, I love it, but its kicking my ass.

Today i did fullbody (i start tuesdays), Im SO tired.
    Good stuff.

Shoulders feeling 100% now, but i had a question.

Lat pulldowns and pull-ups make my sternum hurt...Arena between my chest. No other exercise, just those. You ever had that? and how do i fix it? Its pretty painful.

I replaced the lat pulldowns with barbell rows on Fullbody.
    Good thing replacing it with barbell row.

But pullups and pulldowns hurting your sternum. Is it only the upper part or the whole sternum? Or the lowest part where your sterum meets? Specify anf I'll find out for you

Originally Posted by SpeedsterZ28 View Post
    Plyo...I'm really wanting to give your new 12-week routine a try.

I'm curious if it is meant for a guy like me and my particular goals. I'm a fairly experienced lifter with good strength, but really high body fat.

I'm 6'5", 330 lbs with about 28% body fat.

Ideally, I'd like to drop about 80 to 100 lbs while maintaining as much strength and mass as possible.

Your routine seems like it would be just fine for my lifting goals (please tell me if you disagree). However, to drop the weight, I know I'm going to need to incorporate cardio. I think HIIT would probably be ideal, so what days would you recommend I do HIIT in order to maximize the fat loss?

Furthermore, if I wanted to throw a plyometric day of legs in there, which day would you recommend (or would you recommend against this for now)?

Any insight and tips you can share would be greatly appreciated. I'm now following your blog and look forward to training with your program!
    Hi bro! This routine would be perfect for you. I will allow you to keep much of your size and strength because of enough volume and enough heavy lifts. You should do HIIT twice a week. I would say tuesday and friday/saturday if you have the chance to do that. Helps speed up your weightloss, though your diet is the key here...

Also I would not have a plyometric legday at your current bodyweight. Wait until you are 270-280 pounds to better take full advantage of it and lower the impact.

Look forward to follow your progress :-)
    ☩♛ The VIKING Aesthetics Crew ♛☩

INSTAGRAM: plyo

PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatheticVirgin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Plyo do you believe in god?

Or maybe you are god?

EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10) EveryDayCombat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is your fav healthy food?
    And,
    What is your fav junk/sweet food?

DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will you still be working out when your like 60 years old lol ?

Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its the part where my 2 pecs meet.

upper part.

kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Plyoathlete View Post
    Yeah it could be a nice change from 5x5 :-)
    can anyone do your routine? or just experienced lifters?

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Plyo on your excel spreadsheet, should we be entering the weight in kg or lb's? Or does it work regardless?

63/65/78/50, feelsbadman...but I guess not horrible since i've only been seriously lifting heavy for 4 weeks.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is my first week on your routine. Just did Wednesdays workout. Have to say my chest was way too sore from the fullbody on Monday to lift any substantial weight for the recommended rep scheme on your layout. I feel like if I had another day or two to recover, I could lift 20-30% more. However i was ok Tuesday with the back workout. Should I maybe switch chest and shoulder days or is this something my chest will adapt to?

THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THE SAINT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm going to start the 12 week routine of yours, lets see how that goes
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ -MiscMarioBrah-

CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Plyo, quick question...

On Tuesday's back day are you doing wide grip pullups for chins or actual true chin ups with a narrow supinated grip?

I assumed wide grip pullups seeing as though it is a back day and they are a great warmup for the lats.

Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Plyoathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PatheticVirgin View Post
    Plyo do you believe in god?

Or maybe you are god?
    Haha! I do believe there is a god. Existential thinking doesn't come from evolution, but from some higher power establishing a connection. But who this god is, I don't really know ;-)

Originally Posted by EveryDayCombat View Post
    What is your fav healthy food?
    And,
    What is your fav junk/sweet food?
    Fav healthy food is steak with peppersauce
    Fav junk food is ben&jerry toffe crunch ice cream

Originally Posted by DragonNinja View Post
    Will you still be working out when your like 60 years old lol ?
    Yes I will :-) I'm ganna be huge when I'm 60

Its the part where my 2 pecs meet.

upper part.
    I think its because of the stretch you get when you du the pulldown. Does it hurt with a v-grip pulldown. Shouldnt hurt as much.

Originally Posted by kabobs View Post
    can anyone do your routine? or just experienced lifters?
    Anyone can do it. Its the same principles as many coaches also recomend beginners. Also very high end bodybuilders like Layne Norton train in a similar way.

Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
    Plyo on your excel spreadsheet, should we be entering the weight in kg or lb's? Or does it work regardless?

63/65/78/50, feelsbadman...but I guess not horrible since i've only been seriously lifting heavy for 4 weeks.
    kg or lbs works either way. Progression is in %

And your numbers above is not good enough!!

Originally Posted by x-LeanMass-x View Post
    This is my first week on your routine. Just did Wednesdays workout. Have to say my chest was way too sore from the fullbody on Monday to lift any substantial weight for the recommended rep scheme on your layout. I feel like if I had another day or two to recover, I could lift 20-30% more. However i was ok Tuesday with the back workout. Should I maybe switch chest and shoulder days or is this something my chest will adapt to?
    You should not switch days. Your chest will adept, and two days in between is perfect in the long run. Just wait a week or two.

Originally Posted by THE SAINT View Post
    I'm going to start the 12 week routine of yours, lets see how that goes
    Yeah!! Keep me updatet. Take a pic of your workoutlog each week :-)

Originally Posted by CAMPAIGN View Post
    Plyo, quick question...

On Tuesday's back day are you doing wide grip pullups for chins or actual true chin ups with a narrow supinated grip?

I assumed wide grip pullups seeing as though it is a back day and they are a great warmup for the lats.
    Yes, wide grip, chin to the bar technique :-)

StimJunkieExtraordinaire hedfullofmusic's Avatar
    hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn this thread is still hangin' around?
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ yep good stuff

and no V-grip doesnt hurt at all.

I guess ill just stay away from regular and pull-ups for a while.

At least i can still do chins!!

hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hedfullofmusic View Post
    Damn this thread is still hangin' around?
    yes this thread is still around. OP answers everyone questions respectfully and intelligently. One of the best members of MISC IMO (no nuthug).
    *Misc Firearms Crew Illuminati*

"Weapons of Peace" - Kalashnikov Concern

TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTakeover has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey plyo, not sure if these were answered but what are your body measurements? (no homo, jw)
    The heart broken Miscer </3

reps on recharge: pTrillz x 2

Rockin like its my job SpikedDiesel's Avatar
    SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpikedDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mirin....it's just good taste.
    >>MMMC<< Top of the bell curve, baby.

samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000) samarrand is just really nice. (+1000)
    Plyo i just wanna say....

I HATE THIS WORKOUT...

nah jk, I love it, but its kicking my ass.

Today i did fullbody (i start tuesdays), Im SO tired.
    Good stuff.

Shoulders feeling 100% now, but i had a question.

Lat pulldowns and pull-ups make my sternum hurt...Arena between my chest. No other exercise, just those. You ever had that? and how do i fix it? Its pretty painful.

I replaced the lat pulldowns with barbell rows on Fullbody.
    PLYO or anyone else, where is this said workout. I wanna try it...

Can someone repost please?

Originally Posted by samarrand View Post
    PLYO or anyone else, where is this said workout. I wanna try it...

Can someone repost please?
    Middle of page 52, if you dont have excel to open it...i downloaded open office...googled it.

Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    plyo is a man zyzz is a boy

CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Posting up my numbers from week #1 of Plyo's new workout for teh lulz...

Good ****, i dont actually fill in the paper...i just kinda do it in my head lol...except for the fullbody, which it does by itself.

^^ yep good stuff

and no V-grip doesnt hurt at all.

I guess ill just stay away from regular and pull-ups for a while.

At least i can still do chins!!
    Hi bro. Good things you can do the v-grips. You should start stretching the pecs with an elastic cord or a stick three times a week for 5 minutes. That should help quite a bit.
    Here are some stretches: http://exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ChestWt.html
    and some other: http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/im...g/image029.jpg
    There is also many good videos on youtube. Try this for two weeks and tell me if it gets better.

Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    yes this thread is still around. OP answers everyone questions respectfully and intelligently. One of the best members of MISC IMO (no nuthug).
    Thanks bro. I try to answer but this weekend was just drinking and clubbing so I have been lazy...

Originally Posted by TheTakeover View Post
    Hey plyo, not sure if these were answered but what are your body measurements? (no homo, jw)
    What measurements. I don't really have the inches right now ;-)

Middle of page 52, if you dont have excel to open it...i downloaded open office...googled it.
    Thanks for the info. open office is great!

Thats some quite strong numbers! Good presses, both benchpress and militarypress! :-)

This weekend was just clubbing and drinking for me so I have not updated anything. Sorry for that. Well here is my workoutlog for week 2

Attached Images

YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesMaybeNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Essay View Post
    They made a article about him training with a Norwegian singer etc.

http://www.klikk.no/produkthjemmesid...icle606427.ece

Watch the video

<3 Tone!

Jeg er sååå sjalu!!!!!

★★★Bare Ass Crew★★★

wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can you please post the rationale of your diets to cut / bulk (similar to the posts where you explain your plyo lifts system)?

do you track calories?

what's the protein / carb / fat proportion?
    Getting stronger and leaner. The time is now...

Originally Posted by YesMaybeNo View Post

<3 Tone!

Jeg er sååå sjalu!!!!!

damn what language is that, no idea what Norwegian people speak.

Pretty damn cool though, the article.

Funny you mentioned the chest stretches plyo, i just started doing them today...

coincidence or are you a wizard? haha

x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50) x-LeanMass-x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are the first two sets supposed to be warm up, or we supposed to push ourselves so the last rep is almost failure?? Because you are doubling your starting weight by the last set...

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are the first two sets supposed to be warm up, or we supposed to push ourselves so the last rep is almost failure?? Because you are doubling your starting weight by the last set...
    If I am not mistaken the 1st set is 35% of 1RM and the 2nd set is 55% of 1RM. I am not sure what the following sets % is, but my 1RM are very near to Plyos so I put my #'s pretty close to his for the most part.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

Originally Posted by YesMaybeNo View Post

<3 Tone!

Jeg er sååå sjalu!!!!!

hahaha! Det burde du være

Originally Posted by wazzu View Post
    can you please post the rationale of your diets to cut / bulk (similar to the posts where you explain your plyo lifts system)?

do you track calories?

what's the protein / carb / fat proportion?
    I'll try to write more specific info about the diet. But basicly I try to eat enough proteins, lowGI carbs and healthy fat. The ratio about 40/30/30 in calories between proteins, carbs and fat.

I don't track calories anymore, but anybody starting their first diet should...

Yes, two first sets are warmup :-)

Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    If I am not mistaken the 1st set is 35% of 1RM and the 2nd set is 55% of 1RM. I am not sure what the following sets % is, but my 1RM are very near to Plyos so I put my #'s pretty close to his for the most part.
    Thanks for good info. You are spot on!