SCWD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First post is already a problematic post !

Hello fellas, I lurk around bb.com for quite some times, and decided to join to gain more knowledge. Sorry, as my initial post is already a problematic post, hope you dont mind.

I've been wondering this since I started lifting seriously 1 and a half month ago. Hoping anyone can enlighten me up on this.

First of all, my initial stats were 181cm, 185lbs+-, somewhere around 17-20% body fat (Ok Im fat) . Im aware that more muscle mass = faster fat burn. After lifting awhile I read up that high body fat percentage slows down the rate of muscle growth, that one should cut first before clean bulk. Currently my stats are 181cm, somewhere around 193lbs+-, and I believe the body fat stays the same (mirror indicator :P)

My questions would be -

1. Is it necessary to cut down first at this stage ? I believe I've gained some mass through out my training (but not to extend I cut and look ripped, not enough mass). If I go back from scratch (lower down my body fat to reasonable amount then only start lifting hard and bulk) , will my 1 and half month hard work go to waste ? Apart from mass, I gained reasonable amount of strength too.

2. Or, should I continue bulking but introduce more cardio (HIIT especially) perhaps 3 times a week ? Another thing I read was you should only do cardio 1-2 times a week during bulking phase (but Im not sure whats the condition for that, maybe for person who has below 13% bf ?)

3. Or, actually its too soon to tell ? Just continue what Im doing (3-4 days training with different body parts, 1-2 days of basketball/badminton, once or twice cardio per week) and eventually the body fat percentage will go down and at the same time increasing muscle mass ?

I'll continue doing research and studies on my own, experiment with my body, I just hope to get it right, dont want to prolong something that's wrong. Hope for guidance from all of you.

Thanks in advance.

p/s: Off to train !