dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

how to get fuller biceps?

Whats the best exercise for making biceps look fuller and longer? I do alot of concentration curls but i have long arms and its hard to get any size to them. My triceps seem to increase in size alot easier for some reason, and its starting to make my arms look a bit out of proportion. Is it better to do alot of reps with light weights or 8-10 reps with heavy weight? Also ive been told by someone that theres slow twitch and fast twitch fibres in all your muscles except biceps which only have one, so it doesnt matter about doing heavy weights to gain size, is that bull****? Thanx

dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dameo182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone?

moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10) moofed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would do low reps like 6-8 with heavy weight.

Try doing barbell curls or spider curls
    Start: Oct 18, 2010

Deadlift: 135 lb x 8
    Benchpress: 125 lb x 8
    Squat: 110 lbs x 6

Current:

Deadlift: 265 lb x 6
    Benchpress: 165 lb x 5
    Squat: 205 lb x 5

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    3x5 weighted chins.
    Served two years in the military. Respect all military brahs!

+ 92B +

**MISC Strength Crew**

**Los Angeles Lakers** **Kobe Bryant** **Derrick Rose**

I DO not REP BACK.

People who have to rep me for life:
    GreasyBurger, AVOJAMACADA, Cuhh

tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hammer curls will hit the brachioradialis and help create a "fuller" bicep

I'll rest when your dead. Cyborg009's Avatar
    Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500) Cyborg009 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Preacher curls are best, hammer curls are great too.
    I want to be the very best, like no one ever was...

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't worry about weight.. focus on correct form.
    To get full biceps you obviously want to have biceps that look good from all angles right?
    Well to do this you need to switch up the grips you are using and the exercises to hit the different parts of the bicep.
    Close grip = Outside
    Wider grip = Inside
    Some exercises emphasis different spots on the arm just search around and you can find them.
    When doing biceps you want to keep your wrists pointing away from you (rather than your wrist curled to you) this keeps more of the forearms out of the movement and don't twist the weight keep it straight from start 2 finish. Don't twist as you go up then twist as you go down like most people this uses more forearm.
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dryeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gymcandykid View Post
    Don't worry about weight.. focus on correct form.
    To get full biceps you obviously want to have biceps that look good from all angles right?
    Well to do this you need to switch up the grips you are using and the exercises to hit the different parts of the bicep.
    Close grip = Outside
    Wider grip = Inside
    Some exercises emphasis different spots on the arm just search around and you can find them.
    When doing biceps you want to keep your wrists pointing away from you (rather than your wrist curled to you) this keeps more of the forearms out of the movement and don't twist the weight keep it straight from start 2 finish. Don't twist as you go up then twist as you go down like most people this uses more forearm.
    thanks for the good tip, helpful.Guess I do it the wrong way when always curl my wrist up with the up motion ):

JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50) JacobOno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try to do moves to isolate your long heads and short heads..

for example; standing, close grip EZ bar curls will isolate your long heads.. and preacher curls will isolate the short heads.
    bi***, you wasn't with me squattin' in the gym.

COLTS // PACERS

Manning // Oladipo // D. Rose

KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50) KhoraskGTR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry to tell ya but there is no best exercise for anything... it comes down to time and patience..

in regards to this specifically, my bis took ages to start becoming fuller, wider and harder.. and in the end it all came back to the above.... just had to stick it out until I could lift the heavier weights with good form for good amount of reps etc

the fast/slow twitch thing for bis is regards to only lifting light weights is bs (thinks of lou curling 100lb dumbbells in pumping iron *sniff*)

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its all about the pump, and your genetics, and your rest, and your diet, and your protien quality,

destroy them at all angles, and take notes on what burns them up, everyone is differant, and its trial and error, just saying

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jack, good find.. I was thinking about getting the electric shock package myself, but that looks like a better routine..

sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10) sportyaccordy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've heard slow controlled reps and keeping the muscles in tension for longer than 30 seconds a set does wonders for size

Kind of makes sense, I'd imagine the body building bigger glucose stores for that. Gonna try that if my arms stall
    Intensity, Recovery, Nutrition, Sleep- the only things that matter.

Thanx for that guys, so biceps still have fast and slow twitch fibres and not just one or the other? And is it normal after curling that its the inside of the elbow thats sore the day after rather than the actual bicep? Because thats where it hurts for me and it doesnt seem right tbh.

Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100) Sack-tastic is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Cyborg009 View Post
    Preacher curls are best, hammer curls are great too.
    .x2
    Lifting is a lot like partying... sometimes you go way too big and regret it the next morning.

Genesis 2:4-
    "And on the 8th day after God had rested, he looked down upon his newly created weak and small human race and said, 'Let there be milk.' And there was milk. And God's people grew swole."