newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

baller ass wheels for 10k *srs mode*

my car has been all sorts of messed up ever since it was hit (by some dumb 16 yearold c.unt driver) and now its done...

this was it but mine was charcoal

so now i need a dope ass car for 10k any suggestions?

inb4 10k cant buy me ****

jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my boy bought a dope 350z for 13k ... look into it

edit: on cars.com i just saw an audi a4 for 10k

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    was thinking something along those lines, 350z is would be a solid choice

lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    my car has been all sorts of messed up ever since it was hit (by some dumb 16 yearold c.unt driver) and now its done...

Originally Posted by lolmuscle129 View Post
    u mad that women are inferior drivers and that im a great driver?

IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100) IEATBEETS is not very well liked. (-100)
    4th gen z28 or SS camaro. They're ****ing awesome.
    ~~~~No signature crew~~~~

~~~~LDAR Crew~~~~

~~~~Red and Sad About It Crew~~~~

lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolmuscle129 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u mad that women are inferior drivers and that im a great driver?
    u mad that I know what it was like to be 17 and think I was a great driver? (I am aware that I, myself, still have more driving experience to be gained)

Also u mad that 16 year old females aren't women?

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for under 10k you could get a clean rsx type-s

Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

wth is that anyway

a 3000gt?

LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Can't run you more then 5k, reliable, performance parts EVERYWHERE, cheap on insurance.

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LukeN View Post

Can't run you more then 5k, reliable, performance parts EVERYWHERE, cheap on insurance.
    he asked for wheels not rice

LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HighHurdler View Post
    What's race inspired exactly?

Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Android18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how do u even know it's a ricer?

i dont see any boeing 747 wing spoiler on his trunk

Originally Posted by LukeN View Post
    What's race inspired exactly?

much better. this one's a lot cleaner

Originally Posted by Android18 View Post
    how do u even know it's a ricer?

i dont see any boeing 747 wing spoiler on his trunk
    hmm let's see

-red rims
    -graffiti sticker on the window
    -another stupid sticker by front brake light

you're right it's not rice. just a ghetto piece of ****

much better. this one's a lot cleaner

hmm let's see

-red rims
    -graffiti sticker on the window
    -another stupid sticker by front brake light

you're right it's not rice. just a ghetto piece of ****

this one has black rims, so it probably doesn't count.

-red rims
    -sticker

note the red rims and unnecessary decals

with your logic, it is clearly a ricer.
    Last edited by Android18; 01-08-2011 at 05:58 PM.

@HighHurdler, i'll admit the stickers ghetto, but the car is clean.

i'm not gonna quote that since it'll just make the thread longer. i can't say anything about the red rims on that cuz it actually looks good. the one on the civic looks like it's a home made job and a bad one at that

as for the sticker one that doesn't count cuz that's an actual track car. if someone actually drove that on a day to day basis i would bertstare.jpg him

\
    i'm not gonna quote that since it'll just make the thread longer. i can't say anything about the red rims on that cuz it actually looks good. the one on the civic looks like it's a home made job and a bad one at that

as for the sticker one that doesn't count cuz that's an actual track car. if someone actually drove that on a day to day basis i would bertstare.jpg him

Well then what seperates an actual track car from a non-track car? Because it obviously isn't the stickers or the red rims (the bells and whistles).

What I'm saying is; you don't know what's under the hood of that Civic. Maybe he's got a F22C1 (S2000) engine in there, who knows?

Thus, you're essentially judging a book by it's cover. With that said, in my opinion, I agree with you; the pictured Civic you quoted is ugly.

However, there is technically no way for you to determine whether or not it is by definition a ricer.

/rant

gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gantum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I can hook you up with a 1972 Gran Tarino, all original parts and fixed up, for $5000-$7000 if you live in the madison area
    [300 Spartan Crew]