Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    I dont see how someone could rape someone though... srs. No matter how horny you are, someone struggling against you should be an extreme turn off. So how the f**k does someone continue with the rape? srs

When my gf isnt in the mood and doesnt respond, I'm fully turned off. Then she responds feeling bad, and we get it on after a while.
    Now if you have someone screaming and fighting you... lolwatt
    thast why its rape you ****in idiot, its all about power.
    some of your posts make you look mentally retarded bro.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brutalblake has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if u purposely kill someone theres motive half the time reasonable motive other half phsycos

the pshycos usually rape the victim first

rape motive is to get off and you potentially ruined that person entire life depending on there mental toughness and age etc

SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jayce_ View Post
    ...honestly? Think about it.

If someone kills you, that's it. Ever spoke to someone who has been raped? They live with that for YEARS and so do the family members. A lot of people never get over it. If you are killed, you are killed.
    I like the way you mention the families of rape victims, but not the families of murder victims

Who do you think is effected more, family of a 5 year old who was raped - who will probably repress the memory anyway, or the family of a 5 year old who's brutally murdered?
    The hot new kid on the Social Media Marketing block - check out our Pinterest service for backlinks, traffic and the chance to go viral!
    http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/156324-going-social-go-viral-pinterest-repins-must-see.html

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SeizeTheWeight View Post
    I like the way you mention the families of rape victims, but not the families of murder victims

Who do you think is effected more, family of a 5 year old who was raped - who will probably repress the memory anyway, or the family of a 5 year old who's brutally murdered?

this

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Someone rapes a 5 year... she's still alive...

Someone kills someone by stabbing them 40 times... they're dead and suffered

why is the former worse?
    I've known hundred of sex offenders and used to do psychotherapy with them in the prison system.

Murder is usually pretty clear cut and most murders that I'm familiar with are criminal on criminal. One guy is selling drugs and doing well, the other is jealous and comes and shoots him. Also, there's a guy and his girl breaks up, and he goes and shoots her. So, it's a matter of hating someone, becoming irrational, and then taking dumb action. That's why most murderers get caught pretty quickly, because it was obvious who did it, or there were lots of witnessess.

Rape is designed to be like a "tag you're it" kind of sinister game of spreading hurt. The rapist wants the person to live so that their life is "ruined", like the rapists life has been ruined. They do this through the perverse use of one of life's main pleasures.

I've known guys who were raped as kids and the rapist tells them they're a "*******" and the kid believes them and grows up thinking he's gay. I've met women who can't have normal nice sex with a nice guy, because all of those same sex acts are just like the rape ones. That's what happens when sex is used as a torture. Also, you may see the rape in your mind until the day you die. Thus the rapist inserts his virus software into your hard drive and you can't get rid of it.

As you can see, a rape can create a hell on Earth for a person which is much worse than simply trurning their brain off.

2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @ tk217 giving the death penalty would probably actually make other pediphiles think twice before they raped a child. Certainly seems like a more likely out come. Real punishment will help put an end to crimes of that nature.

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Murder could justiable or unjustifiable. One could be self defense. The other could be pure cold heart intention without justification, like first degree. Planned out killing someone who has not engaged in any life threatening manner, a non threat. Or killing someone solely for monetary reason.
    Raping is pure selfish gratification where you force upon someone to engage in nonconsensual sex. It is about imposing your power to the weak and brutalize them in a sexual attack.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd rather do self therapy with a son/daughter who was raped, teaching them to forget and teaching them set values... rather than them being dead for good.
    At least a chance exists that their problem could be somewhat fixed...

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldS1995 View Post
    OP put yourself in a position

your 5 years old

An old man forces you down, whips out his cawk and starts shoving it in for 20 straight minutes. He leaves your arsehole a bloody mess and you have trauma for the rest of your life.

Would you rather go through with that experience or get stabbed 40 times?
    women can rape too *******.

if a sexy woman raped me when iwas 5 i wouldn't complain *******

Originally Posted by cabocoleman View Post
    Murder could justiable or unjustifiable. One could be self defense. The other could be pure cold heart intention without justification, like first degree. Planned out killing someone who has not engaged in any life threatening manner, a non threat. Or killing someone solely for monetary reason.
    Raping is pure selfish gratification where you force upon someone to engage in nonconsensual sex. It is about imposing your power to the weak and brutalize them in a sexual attack.
    Self defense murder = ok
    revenge murder = ok (if the other person killed/raped someone else)

murder for other reason = not okay
    rape = not okay

did i do it right?

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If victims seek high quality and continous therapy, they can improve.
    Being dead... is the end of existence.

Oh **** I didn't mention every single aspect of it? Damn!

No offence, how many victims and the families have you ever spoken to of either? I worked in the courts for years, I have had to deal with rape and murder witnesses as close protection for them, some on various serious charges.

Most familis of someone who is murdered just want justice, it doesn't have the same sort of impact as someone who has been raped. Therepy takes YEARS for that person, YEARS. Many of them will end up with a complete changed life style because of being raped.

You also have to look at the reasons behind rape and murder. Most cases of murder are spur of the moment or criminal on criminal. Rape? It is VERY rare that the victim "deserved" it. In fact I have never seen a case like that.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Originally Posted by ne12o View Post

lol this

I always wished my babysitters when I was small would "sexually abuse" me lulzzz (srs)

Sexy as f**kkk and even at a young age, I always wish they touched me...

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    you dont just kill any random person unless you're ****ed in the head.
    chicks get raped everyday and there is no reason behind rape.

if only it was eye for an eye i bet crime would go down.
    So if you rape a random person, you're not ****ed in the head?
    I used to like Mitch Hedberg. I still do, but I used to too.

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, おまえ は も しんでいる。

"she wants a man, not a fan"

razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500) razor ramone is not very helpful. (-500)
    Someone rapes a 5 year... she's still alive...

Someone kills someone by stabbing them 40 times... they're dead and suffered

why is the former worse?
    It isn't, and isn't viewed as such by most people.

For example here in the UK:

Murder = Major media interest, on the national news.

Rape = Maybe mentioned in the local press.

Murder is infinitely worse than raping someone, unless you are religious and believe in some kind of afterlife.
    Mod negged for "whos the blackest man in the world" thread.

-balls deep crew-

How about... if someone killed a family member and you wanted REVENGE.

would you rather:

1) kill them (including some torture/pain like most murders)

OR

2) Pay a gay rapist to go and rape them, then say bye and that'll be it

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2goodFultz View Post
    @ tk217 giving the death penalty would probably actually make other pediphiles think twice before they raped a child. Certainly seems like a more likely out come. Real punishment will help put an end to crimes of that nature.
    Child rapists will still rape. The only thing they're going to consider is whether or not they want to kill victim due to the nature of the laws if DP is on the table why leave your victim alive to point you out?

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ne12o View Post

Have you not seen the teachers raping all those boys?

SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldS1995 View Post
    OP put yourself in a position

your 5 years old

An old man forces you down, whips out his cawk and starts shoving it in for 20 straight minutes. He leaves your arsehole a bloody mess and you have trauma for the rest of your life.

Would you rather go through with that experience or get stabbed 40 times?
    Are you serious?
    OBVIOUSLY I would rather be raped, WTF kind of question is this?

You seriously trying to imply you'd rather be stabbed 40 times in a brutal murder than have a cock up your ass for 20 minutes?
    The hot new kid on the Social Media Marketing block - check out our Pinterest service for backlinks, traffic and the chance to go viral!
    http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/156324-going-social-go-viral-pinterest-repins-must-see.html

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 2goodFultz View Post
    They used to get the death penalty but that was changed a while ago because it was thought to be cruel and unusual punishment. If you believe what I wrote on the topic, then you can see that rape is meant to be crueler than death, so I don't agree, and I'm against the death penalty. But, for child rapists I might make an acception.

HOWEVER, I had a case in prison where this "rapist" has been in jail for like a decade and has been saying he didn't do it. One day he shows up with a letter from the little girl he "raped" and she's now 18. The letter says she's sorry that her mother made her say that she was raped and now she's gotten away from mom and wants to help the guy get out of prison! He was numbed out from prison he asked me, "Do you think I should show this to someone?"

I asked him how this happened and he said that he was dating the mom and then wanted to break up with her and did. She then brought rape charges against him and made her daughter testify. Much the same, I knew so many black guys in jail who were terrified of the women they knew that the inmates would get restraining orders against women before they got out of jail.

How about... if someone killed a family member and you wanted REVENGE.

would you rather:

1) kill them (including some torture/pain like most murders)

OR

2) Pay a gay rapist to go and rape them, then say bye and that'll be it
    Brilliant point.
    Clearly, you would want them killed

The pain of rape is NOTHING compared to that of a good ol' torture/homicide

ITT we see the effects of cultural brainwashing

kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neither is worse, especially because I'm not going to belittle either victim or what their families go through. But it should say lot that rape victims, female and especially male, can become extremely suicidal if they're not given PTSD treatment.

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd rather do self therapy with a son/daughter who was raped, teaching them to forget and teaching them set values... rather than them being dead for good.
    At least a chance exists that their problem could be somewhat fixed...
    I don't think "FORGET" is the right term. It is a form of repression and we all know when repress it will eventually manifest itself someway or another. What most psychiatrist do is help the victim deal with attack, rationalize to the person that they weren't at fault and they didn't instigate the attack. I think it also help the victim to speak and express their anger and fear, to help heal the victim. Eventually the victim will finally has enough strength and understanding how to deal of they experienced. Sometimes it will take a long therapy for the victim to feel safe and comfortable. Forget is not an option. It may take years for the victim to heal. It all depends on the individual. When experiencing something that vicious and shocking, some people go in to a mental coma.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Brilliant point.
    Clearly, you would want them killed

ITT we see the effects of cultural brainwashing
    This.

Screw raping someone you want to hurt, I'd much rather torture/kill them.

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    you dont just kill any random person unless you're ****ed in the head.
    chicks get raped everyday and there is no reason behind rape.

if only it was eye for an eye i bet crime would go down.
    I think rapists being raped and murderers being killed in prison happens often.

LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LAballin24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feminists

DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When someone is raped, their family is saddened, the person is destroyed.

When someone is murdered, their family is destroyed, the person is gone.

Murder is worse imo.
    -= * Olympian Health Representative *=-

James 1:2 - "Rejoice my brothers and sisters when you face trials of many kinds."

Never give up, you're in control of your own ambition and discipline. It's never too late to be where you want to be as long as you start now and stay focused.

Therapy:

Therapy isn't magic.

You have to want to learn and believe that changing how you think and behave it will work. If a person is heavily traumatized by a real event, they may not believe things can improve. It's like a guy coming back from the war who saw people blow apart, what are you going to say about that?

kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kegels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, let's not forget that rape is a form of torture.

It definitely depends from situation to situation but my friend was raped while pregnant, lost her baby and had her internal organs so damaged that she had to have 8 hours of surgery and can no longer have kids. It would have probably been less painful if she were shot in the head.

I dunno, I just think it's a prime example of how they're basically apples and oranges. You might have a reason for killing someone, however ****ed up your logic is, but with rape you're always some kind of sociopath.

This.

Screw raping someone you want to hurt, I'd much rather torture/kill them.
    Rape is a form of torture.

2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2goodFultz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @ tk if you can really whole heartedly believe that if the punishment went from a slap on the wrist and having to register for being a ****phile to actually being put to death for their crime, wouldn't at least decrease the incidence of child rapes then I don't believe your a very logical person. I guess I can in certain cases see where some pediphiles would be driven to kill in order to protect their identity, but if they are capable of murder in the first place then I'd imagine they'd be committing murder regardless. If they know they are going to die for their crime, they will think twice.