Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Well that's fine. So I guess you no longer need any advice from this forum since you have him.

It's also cute how you, you, are trying to put down how I look. Lol.
    You are a very sexy young man, if you were single id play the bongos on your strong glutes.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    You are a very sexy young man, if you were single id play the bongos on your strong glutes.
    Don't think you're simply gonna woo me by holding a spear in your AVI.

sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    of course I am still a fat ass I have only begun my fitness journey. And It is not my fault I am fat. I use to be very slim and fit and then I was hospitalized and put on medication that made me gain nearly 100 lbs the 6 months I was in the hospital unable to exercise. Just saying, my personal trainer is way more buff than you hands down.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sarahcollver View Post
    of course I am still a fat ass I have only begun my fitness journey. And It is not my fault I am fat. I use to be very slim and fit and then I was hospitalized and put on medication that made me gain nearly 100 lbs the 6 months I was in the hospital unable to exercise. Just saying, my personal trainer is way more buff than you hands down.

sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahcollver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is true they force injected me with anti psychotics and I was not allowed to eat until I took the anti psychotic medication. It is well known for causing weight gain. By the time I was dismissed from the hospital I could barely stand for very long from all the weight I have gained. That kind of weight gain and muscle loss takes years to recover from. I started out slow just walking places until I lost enough weight and gained enough muscle back to start exercising more rigorously again. Let me guess you were fat cuz you were lazy and a pig?

me before being hospitalized. I was well with in a healthy weight range and very active.
    Attached Images

Not to mention I nearly died from an allergic reaction to one of the medications they put me on. Once you enter a mental hospital you are treated like the scum of the earth. Many people never get out to see the light of day again. I am fortunate enough to be freed.

Lol

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, this thread still going ?

Sarah: You do not have 170lbs of lean mass, a top trained natural bodybuilder at your height probably wouldn't even have that. You probably have closer to 100-120lbs of lean mass if that (at least that's what yer gonna have at your normal weight), so you don't need more than 120g of protein.
    Anti-psychotic medication didn't cause you to gain fat, overeating did. Those meds has weight gain as a side-effect as they can potentially increase appetite and reduce energy levels, but you still have to overeat to gain weight.

Your genetics and ****type (which doesn't actually exist) doesn't make it harder for you to lose weight, everyone loses weight the exact same way and that is through a calorie deficit.

So in short: Go for 120g of protein, 50g of fat and fill the rest of your calorie window with whatever.

/endthread
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you guys are just trying to argue with me for the sake of arguing. I am not here to argue with people I am here to learn new information to help me with my healthy new life style. If this is the way I am going to get treated every time I post in the forum then I might as well stop even posting in the forums. If your goal is to encourage people to get healthy starting arguments with people for no reason is not very encouraging or positive.
    I'd take the advice of long-time members and top posters here seriously, they know what they're talking about. You may think some of them are being "harsh" with you, but it's better to have accurate information than a sugar-coated lie.

All the info you need to lose fat is in the stickies, which is what members here will tell you. There are countless success stories of people who lost huge amounts of fat following that advice and many impressive transformations.

Good luck...
    Last edited by iam8bit; 04-29-2015 at 10:52 AM.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    You probably have closer to 100-120lbs of lean mass if that (at least that's what yer gonna have at your normal weight)
    which is exactly where my recommendation for the 110g a day came from, almost all females of that height with no prior exercise would be around there, based on 5 years of observations.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My antennae are tingling, are we being trolled?

I got it at the gym. Btw my max bench is 115 lbs, my max squat is 115 lbs, my max deadlift is 155 lbs and I just started doing those exercises this january. I am pretty sure I am stronger than the average female. I lift 400 lbs with my calves and my max leg press is 485 lbs. I know I have muscle. I am not just fat.
    Sarah, I've been lifting for about 3 years now and am an avid crossfitter. My max bench is 115, my squat is 175 lbs, my deadlift is 225 lbs and I can carry a 325 lb yoke for 170'.

Despite lifting for that many years, I only have 123 lbs of lbm.

Are you seriously trying to convince us that you were bedridden for six months and still manage to have 170 lbs of lbm?

I encourage you to go for a dunk test or a dexa scan to get your real numbers. I'm pretty sure your machine at the gym is off by a couple hundred %.

But that's beside the point.

You want to lose fat and get stronger? Eat less and lift heavy. That's all there's to it.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well this thread escalated quickly
    Jan 2012 - 286lb
    Apr 2014 - 175lb
    Sept 2016 - 204lb

Deadlift 440lb
    Squat 360lb
    Bench 306lb

mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwithm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol'ing so hard at her arrogance

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post

Sarah, I've been lifting for about 3 years now and am an avid crossfitter. My max bench is 115, my squat is 175 lbs, my deadlift is 225 lbs and I can carry a 325 lb yoke for 170'.

Are you seriously trying to convince us that you were bedridden for six months and still manage to have 170 lbs of lbm?

I encourage you to go for a dunk test or a dexa scan to get your real numbers. I'm pretty sure your machine at the gym is off by a couple hundred %.

You want to lose fat and get stronger? Eat less and lift heavy. That's all there's to it.
    This just goes to show I have more muscle then you guys think cuz I already meet your max bench with just 12 sessions of personal training. I am listening to all you guys and taking everything you say into consideration.

here is the link to my work out journal where i keep track of all my work outs with my trainer. you can even go back to my very first work out. kukuramutta .deviantart. com/ journal/

Who knows maybe the BCC was off. But the fact that I can lift as much as i can proves I am stronger then you would expect my fat ass to be. In the end it doesn't matter much to me cuz I am going to keep up my training and maybe eventually I will have some official records of lifts and video to show I was not as weak and puny as you guys think I am. It is hard for me to believe anything you guys say when you don't believe what I am saying that i know is the truth. When you think I am lying to you when I am telling the truth, why should i believe anything you guys say?

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post

look at the size of my wrists and ankles compared to yours. My bones are larger then an average womans.

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My bones are larger then an average womans.

Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

huffingtonpost . com /2014/11/03/ are-you-big-boned-truth_n_6075706 .html my wrists are 7.5 inches and I am 5'8.5"

Who knows maybe the BCC was off. But the fact that I can lift as much as i can proves I am stronger then you would expect my fat ass to be. In the end it doesn't matter much to me cuz I am going to keep up my training and maybe eventually I will have some official records of lifts and video to show I was not as weak and puny as you guys think I am. It is hard for me to believe anything you guys say when you don't believe what I am saying that i know is the truth. When you think I am lying to you when I am telling the truth, why should i believe anything you guys say?
    Its not that we don't believe you. You just refuse to accept reality. It's called ignorance is bliss.

This just goes to show I have more muscle then you guys think cuz I already meet your max bench with just 12 sessions of personal training. I am listening to all you guys and taking everything you say into consideration.
    Do you realize that she is 140 lbs lighter than you are? So Technically Muzic is stronger than you.

look at the size of my wrists and ankles compared to yours. My bones are larger then an average womans.
    Yes look at her features. Then look at yours and consider you are literally twice her size. Your bones can only be so big and heavy. You don't have bones of titanium. You think your bones are bigger than the average woman but that's not the case.

look at my last post just provided proof that my bones are bigger than the average woman. I am not refusing to accept any reality. Like I said I am listening to what you guys are saying and taking it into consideration. I do know I am overweight and need to lose weight. I do know I am strong for just starting out. But I don't know for a fact what my BCC is I am long over due for an update on that.

look at my last post just provided proof that my bones are bigger than the average woman. I am not refusing to accept any reality. Like I said I am listening to what you guys are saying and taking it into consideration. I do know I am overweight and need to lose weight. I do know I am strong for just starting out. But I don't know for a fact what my BCC is I am long over due for an update on that.
    So what does that mean? Let's say your bones are slightly larger, let's say, what does that mean? What difference does that make?

Well the larger your bones are the more potential you have to lift heaver.

huffingtonpost . com /2014/11/03/ are-you-big-boned-truth_n_6075706 .html my wrists are 7.5 inches and I am 5'8.5"
    Let's say you lose 120 lbs to get you to a healthy weight range, what do you think will happen to the size of your wrists?

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Let's say you lose 120 lbs to get you to a healthy weight range, what do you think will happen to the size of your wrists?
    they would stay the same size. I have always had big wrists. Even at my slimmest 199lbs I could not fit normal size bracelets on my wrists.

they would stay the same size. I have always had big wrists. Even at my slimmest 199lbs I could not fit normal size bracelets on my wrists.
    Lol.

Okay you got me. Well played with the trolling.

Also, let's say it wasn't a troll at your slimmest 199, which is still obese, I wonder if a bracelet would fit at a healthy weight like 140 instead of 199.

you know you guys make me want to just give up on my fitness journey and kill myself. I ****ing hate you all.

FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatTewLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so am I understanding this right? I want to weigh 220 lbs so I should eat 220 g of protein?
    Let's just say that protein intake should reflect somewhat on your LBM not just weight in general. A 250 lb man at 10% body fat taking 250g protein is much different than a 250 lb 25% body fat man taking 250g of protein.

Edit: Wow I just read up this entire thread, pretty interesting. 10/10 Would read again. 170 LBM eh? Good luck.
    Last edited by FatTewLean; 04-28-2015 at 08:32 PM.

you know you guys make me want to just give up on my fitness journey and kill myself. I ****ing hate you all.