I've used this recipe many times and think I have got it down pretty well so I thought I'de share it. I personally think these are very delicous, inexpensive and quite convenient.
1) 5 cups of oats (I use Quacker Quick oats)
2) 12 scoops / 2 cups of protein powder (Highly suggest vanilla, I've tryed many other but none are even close)
3) 2/3 cups of peanut butter (I use organic/natural)
4) 1 cup of unsalted peanurs
5) 2 cups of milk
6) 1 tbsp. of vanilla (optional)
You can also add extras aswell if so desired (raisens, walnuts, ect.)
First add 5 cups of your choice oats to a large bowl.
Next add 2 cups protein powder.
Then 2/3 cups of peanut butter.
Add 1/3 cups of whole peanuts. You'll need the other 2/3 cups later.
Pour in the 2 cups of milk.
Now use a large spoon to mix your ingredients together until you form a thick paste. You should be able to stick the spoon in, hold the bowl sideways and it should stay up for several seconds. If its too wet add some oats, if its too dry add some milk. If you follow my amounts you should be fine.