Closed Thread
    paulyyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation I need to convince my mum to buy me L-ornithine!! Help

So I just turned 15 and I'm a girl, i really want to grow taller about 5-6 inches (i grew 4 cm in last 6 months) i do everyday exercises for growing taller and i eat healthy and all about it, but i want to be 1.75 cm (about 5'8).
    I found online L ornithine HCL(what is hcl?) it's pretty expensive tho 250 g for 38 dollars but i don't care, please tell me if this is safe and if this has side effects

mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100) mohamad99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    it has side effects why would you want to be 175cm? i really don't find tall girls attractive

My dream is to be a model :P

Skuttles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Focus on proper nutrition. Since you're still growing if you eat right and get enough sleep you will grow. There really isn't any supplement that will significantly change your final height.
    Water, bleach, water.

Originally Posted by Skuttles View Post
    Focus on proper nutrition. Since you're still growing if you eat right and get enough sleep you will grow. There really isn't any supplement that will significantly change your final height.
    OH ok, i throught that L-Ornithine will make me grow taller

Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    HamziLev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by paulyyx View Post
    OH ok, i throught that L-Ornithine will make me grow taller
    Also agree with Skuttles. Focus on all that he has stated & over time you should grow!

Gym97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gym97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gym97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gym97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gym97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gym97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gym97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gym97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So I just turned 15 and I'm a girl, i really want to grow taller about 5-6 inches (i grew 4 cm in last 6 months) i do everyday exercises for growing taller and i eat healthy and all about it, but i want to be 1.75 cm (about 5'8).
    I found online L ornithine HCL(what is hcl?) it's pretty expensive tho 250 g for 38 dollars but i don't care, please tell me if this is safe and if this has side effects
    You grow the most during the night while your sleeping, so focus on getting alot of sleep. I have a friend who was growing alot in a very short time, so when she wen't to the doctor they told her to wake up in the middle of the night for about 15 minutes because it would stop the growth and make the process alot slower which worked! So you should do the opposite, SLEEP.

SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamFort will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hcl hydro chloric acid or hydrogen chloride

clenned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you want to be a model and you wish to grow to 5"8.. bad news but models are generally 6"0+ I thought?

Steezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steezy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's nothing you can take to make you grow taller than your genetics have already predetermined.

Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Major14000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mohamad99 View Post
    it has side effects why would you want to be 175cm? i really don't find tall girls attractive
    do you think she gives a sh** about what you find attractive?

quantumtheory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought some "l-argenine, l-ornithine l-lysine" tablets yesterday, why not find a local supplement store like a Holland and Barrett and find it in person?

The only side effects I've heard of is potential stomach pain and diarrhea, So i'm still going to take it, although mine is a mixture of 3 rather than just orthinine.

I'd honestly only recommend it if you feel you've stunted your growth in some way and are under your genetic potential, if not, probably not a great idea.
    You seem to be growing fine. But do what you think is right.