dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cellucor C4 Final Review

C4 Final Review

First and foremost, thank you Mike and Cellucor. It was extremely generous to give out hundreds of FULL product. I really enjoyed reviewing this, and I'm sure this will have a very successful launch!

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post599307913

After todays workout I knew that I had enough information for a final review. I gave the last workouts worth of C4 to a friend of mine so he can give some feedback as well. So here we go, the final review...

Cliffs for people who don't wanna listen to my Ray Ramano voice...

Energy: Fantastic energy. Long lasting, crash and jitter free and very focused. I've tried this product in the early morning, noon, and nighttime and had the same positive results every time.

Pumps: I think this was my favorite part of this product. This was my first creatine nitrate product and it definitely made an impact on me. I felt fuller pretty much all day long, and vascularity was improved on a daily basis. There were a couple instances where the pump was getting in the way of my workout, but that's not such a bad problem to have.

Strength: I did improve some of my PR's while on Cellucor and for everything else, my lifts all stayed even. I had been going fairly easy during this log, but my weights felt good and easy so that definitely says something.

Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, in fact I already have recommended this product to several people.
    Last edited by dpressma; 01-07-2011 at 05:30 PM.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dpressma View Post

C4 Final Review

First and foremost, thank you Mike and Cellucor. It was extremely generous to give out hundreds of FULL product. I really enjoyed reviewing this, and I'm sure this will have a very successful launch!

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post599307913

After todays workout I knew that I had enough information for a final review. I gave the last workouts worth of C4 to a friend of mine so he can give some feedback as well. So here we go, the final review...

Cliffs for people who don't wanna listen to my Ray Ramano voice...

Energy: Fantastic energy. Long lasting, crash and jitter free and very focused. I've tried this product in the early morning, noon, and nighttime and had the same positive results every time.

Pumps: I think this was my favorite part of this product. This was my first creatine nitrate product and it definitely made an impact on me. I felt fuller pretty much all day long, and vascularity was improved on a daily basis. There were a couple instances where the pump was getting in the way of my workout, but that's not such a bad problem to have.

Strength: I did improve some of my PR's while on Cellucor and for everything else, my lifts all stayed even. I had been going fairly easy during this log, but my weights felt good and easy so that definitely says something.

Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, in fact I already have recommended this product to several people.
    Thanks bro! Nice feedback
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely. I got my C4 from the Twitter code today so luckily I can continue right where I left off. I think there should be a green apple C4 like the M5. Make it happen Mike!