thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thazelw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

biceps and triceps on same or different day?

Hey guys, I think of myself as an intermediate lifter and nutritionist but im always open to learn more and here about what other think.
    Right now I currently work my biceps with my back on one day and chest and triceps on another day. My reasoning for this is because obviously many good back movements such as rows and pulls ups also hit your biceps along with back. Similarly, you also hit your triceps will doing bench.
    My question is how many guys out there have just strictly an arm day? Have you found that you get better results when doing biceps and triceps on the same day or separating them up as i have said previously. Ive never really tried having just an arms day and am always open for new ideas. if you do have just an arms day, id like to here the reasoning behind it. Thanks in advance!!!

ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ELITE28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do back and bis together and then chest and tris on a different day. I used to do an arm day but didn't like my progress. Do whatever works best for you.

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Da boat. Iz floats.

LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LongLefty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i tried them on the same day, and didn't like the results either, so I changed my routine up a little and went against the norm as to train back and tri's on the same day, then shoulders and biceps on same day. Change things up and see what works best for you

StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarrFitnessX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive tried and done both. Chest + tris on one day and back + bis the next. It works for many but I really enjoy doing one muscle group per day. So in which case I do one day for chest, one for back, one for delts/traps, one for bis/tris/forearms and one for just legs.

The pump that you get from supersetting biceps and triceps is awesome.

for example, try doing one set of standing barbell curls and then immediately after..without resting, perform a set of lying triceps extensions. Go back and forth until you reach 3-4 sets for each exercise. resting 30-45 seconds in between each 2 exercise combo. curl..extension...30 seconds rest. curl..extension...rest. like so.

OR you can switch it again by doing 3 sets straight of curls, with obvs resting between sets, and then do 3 sets of extensions. so youre simply going back and forth from 3 sets of curling movements to 3 sets of extension movements. then repeat the process with another selection of exercises such as incline dumbbell curls and triceps kickbacks.

I hope that was clear enough. Im kind of sleepy. lol.
    Disappointment only comes with expectation--

--The odds of success are dramatically improved with each attempt.

If you know better, then do better--

--Credere in te Stesso

Those who say "I cant"...never will--

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    On my split it goes:

1) Back / Bis
    2) Chest / Tris
    3) Legs
    4) Shoulders / Bi / Tris
    5) Off

On day 1 & 2 I focus on really hitting my bis and tris hard.. and day 4 is primarily shoulders with an extra day to tighten up the arms again. Notice how I said "bi" instead of "bis" on day 4.. this is done to focus on my left bi that is lagging compared to my right-- Not taking away an awesome workout from my right bicep (on day 1), just doubling the volume of training on my side that needs some catching up. Day 4 is never as strenuous on the bi / tris as day 1 & 2 is.

Either way... You can work them separately or on the same day.. just play with it.. What works well for one person might not work as well for the other.