rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does Xenadrine Ultra work?

I bought a bottle recently and I'm sceptical, ever since that ad with Ron from Jersey Shore is getting paid to promote it.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never used it, but with most fat burners, you get only a very small effect. The caffeine in it alone will boost metabolism slightly (unless you are substituting them for coffee). Coffee or caffeine pills will be a heck of a lot cheaper though. Most fat burners they sell in stores will get you at most an extra 1 lb of weight loss a month.

The majority of your fat loss will depend on your diet. You have to eat fewer calories than you burn. Exercise, especially weight training, keeps the metabolism up, so that your body doesn't adjust the calories it needs down.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rayvwen View Post
    I bought a bottle recently and I'm sceptical, ever since that ad with Ron from Jersey Shore is getting paid to promote it.
    nothing will 'work' unless you put work in... in general:
    1. eat less
    2. move more
    3. repeat lots

rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayvwen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I do 30 minutes of cardio and 90min of weight training a day.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do 30 minutes of cardio and 90min of weight training a day.
    Each day? You do 2 hrs EACH day? No breaks/ days off?
    All high intensity (lifting HEAVY weights... that means not your 'female toning weight training' ->> we want "I am going to pop an eyeball 3-8 rep range weights"?)...
    And the cardio... it is cardio where you actually SWEAT? And you want to cough up a lung?

Really?
    Each day?

..... And your diet?

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Each day? You do 2 hrs EACH day? No breaks/ days off?
    All high intensity (lifting HEAVY weights... that means not your 'female toning weight training' ->> we want "I am going to pop an eyeball 3-8 rep range weights"?)...
    And the cardio... it is cardio where you actually SWEAT? And you want to cough up a lung?

Really?
    Each day?

..... And your diet?
    let me rephrase since I typed in a rush.

I run everyday for 30 minutes. And yes, I do sweat. Mon-Fri, I train with free weights taking 2-5 min breaks between each sets for a total of 90 min.

As for my diet: I workout out first thing in the morning on a empty stomach. After I'm done I have a homemade protein shake which consists of 1 cup of skim milk, a banana, 1 tablespoon of organic peanut butter and 1/2 cup of non-fat plain yogurt. It has about 18-22g of protein, depending if I switch brands of PB. after 45min - 1hr I'll have a veggie omelet (1yolk,3 egg whites, 1/2 cup of veggies) and 1-2 slices of whole wheat toast. I don't snack in between because the shake and breakfast fill me up until after 4. For dinner I have an ounce of grilled or baked chicken or steamed seafood along with 2 cups of spinach or steamed broccoli. I also take a multivitamin.
    Last edited by rayvwen; 01-09-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: left out info

madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000) madelineoneil is just really nice. (+1000)
    An ounce of grilled chicken?

Originally Posted by madelineoneil View Post
    An ounce of grilled chicken?
    I don't care for chicken that much.

I don't care for chicken that much.
    DIET:
    1 cup skim milk
    1 banana
    1 tablespoon peanut butter
    0.5 cup yogurt, fat-free
    1 egg
    2 egg whites
    0.5 cup broccoli
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 ounce chicken breast
    2 cups spinach

Calories 643
    Total Fat 16.6g
    Saturated Fat 4.2g
    Trans Fat 0.5g
    Cholesterol 218mg
    Sodium 790mg
    Total Carbohydrates 76.6g
    Dietary Fiber 9.8g
    Sugars 40.5g
    Protein 52.1g

If you are honestly following that EXACT diet....
    And you are HONESTLY following that EXACT training program....
    And you are HONESTLY not losing weight RAPIDLY....

They, HONESTLY, you are either VERY wrong in your calculations... Or you should get yourself to a doc quick smart, because there is something VERY wrong with your body.

DIET:
    1 cup skim milk
    1 banana
    1 tablespoon peanut butter
    0.5 cup yogurt, fat-free
    1 egg
    2 egg whites
    0.5 cup broccoli
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 ounce chicken breast
    2 cups spinach

Calories 643
    Total Fat 16.6g
    Saturated Fat 4.2g
    Trans Fat 0.5g
    Cholesterol 218mg
    Sodium 790mg
    Total Carbohydrates 76.6g
    Dietary Fiber 9.8g
    Sugars 40.5g
    Protein 52.1g

If you are honestly following that EXACT diet....
    And you are HONESTLY following that EXACT training program....
    And you are HONESTLY not losing weight RAPIDLY....

They, HONESTLY, you are either VERY wrong in your calculations... Or you should get yourself to a doc quick smart, because there is something VERY wrong with your body.
    What diet plan and exercise routine do you suggest then? Because I'm not trying be anal or anything but I've lost 5 pounds so far and I started this regime yesterday.

What diet plan and exercise routine do you suggest then? Because I'm not trying be anal or anything but I've lost 5 pounds so far and I started this regime yesterday.
    Have you read any of the stickies?
    If not - I suggest you start there - because your theory that '5# of weight loss overnight = successful fat loss' is not correct in the least.

You lost water weight. Big deal - it will come back as soon as you binge... and it WILL happen if you continue on this routine.... You'll lose your sanity, your health, and your muscle/ lean mass if you continue what you currently do.

Read the stickies.
    Then come back and post something that does = anorexia in the making.

Have you read any of the stickies?
    If not - I suggest you start there - because your theory that '5# of weight loss overnight = successful fat loss' is not correct in the least.

You lost water weight. Big deal - it will come back as soon as you binge... and it WILL happen if you continue on this routine.... You'll lose your sanity, your health, and your muscle/ lean mass if you continue what you currently do.

Read the stickies.
    Then come back and post something that does = anorexia in the making.
    Your really not being positive. I simply asked if Xenadrine would help lose weight. You turned this thread into a full fledged diet critique. I don't eat like this all the time, but I do practice clean eating. I just moved and I'm adjusting to food changes due to the lack of fresh fruits and health stores in my area. I don't have a eating disorder.

Your really not being positive. I simply asked if Xenadrine would help lose weight. You turned this thread into a full fledged diet critique. I don't eat like this all the time, but I do practice clean eating. I just moved and I'm adjusting to food changes due to the lack of fresh fruits and health stores in my area. I don't have a eating disorder.
    'Being positive' has nothing to do with it. I was being honest.
    If you want someone to 'agree with you' - then you might need to post elsewhere.
    If you want our opinions - you need to deal with the opinions you get.

We see this sort of disordered pattern of eating /exercising far too frequently on the boards. We also see this sort of question re 'magic pills helping to fix things'.
    The truth of the matter is there is no short cuts to looking ripped.
    You need to bust-ass correctly.
    You need to diet correctly.
    You need to balance the two correctly.
    You need to continue this process until you get ripped.
    .... You DON'T need to 'buy magic pills'.

^
    Your current diet / training demonstrates that you neither:
    Bust-ass correctly.
    Nor diet correctly.
    Nor balance the two correctly.
    Thus, to go back to your original question re Xenadrine: Magic pills will not help.

And if you are going to continue your current training / diet routine - you best save your money for:
    1. physiotherapy re the injuries you will sustain in not busting-ass correctly
    2. mental therapy re the disordered eating patterns you will develop in not dieting correctly

'Being positive' has nothing to do with it. I was being honest.
    If you want someone to 'agree with you' - then you might need to post elsewhere.
    If you want our opinions - you need to deal with the opinions you get.

We see this sort of disordered pattern of eating /exercising far too frequently on the boards. We also see this sort of question re 'magic pills helping to fix things'.
    The truth of the matter is there is no short cuts to looking ripped.
    You need to bust-ass correctly.
    You need to diet correctly.
    You need to balance the two correctly.
    You need to continue this process until you get ripped.
    .... You DON'T need to 'buy magic pills'.

^
    Your current diet / training demonstrates that you neither:
    Bust-ass correctly.
    Nor diet correctly.
    Nor balance the two correctly.
    Thus, to go back to your original question re Xenadrine: Magic pills will not help.

And if you are going to continue your current training / diet routine - you best save your money for:
    1. physiotherapy re the injuries you will sustain in not busting-ass correctly
    2. mental therapy re the disordered eating patterns you will develop in not dieting correctly
    bottom line is I didn't ask for a diet critique from you. Your making bold statements that's I need psychiatric help. For the last time I do not have a eating disorder. Your the only one in this thread that has offered a negative opinion. Like I said I'm adjusting to change. I'm not trying to be ripped. Just aiming at lowering my body fat percentage.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are NOT going to lower your BF% by eating a diet which is easily 1200calories less than your maintenance levels of calories. What you will do, however, is start to burn off every bit of lean muscle mass you have. You will end up a stringy, flabby bag of bones with no muscle.

Have you read the sticky on Calculating Calories and Macros in the Female Nutrition section? That is a good place to start. There is no use using a fat burner when you diet isn't in check.
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no fat burner or magic pill to lose weight. If there was we would all look fabulous!

Emma has given you some solid information to get you started on the right path.

The most important part of losing body fat is your eating plan. You can use supps all day long and train like crazy, if the diet is off (which yours is) you will continue spinning your wheels.

Those calories are way too low. Keeping calories that low normally causes people to fall off their plans, binge and progress will stall sooner then later. Eating clean means nothing...it's all about figuring out the right amount calories/deficit for you.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

christic2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I stay away from all of those marketed "fat loss" gimmicks! They dont really help at all, and did you ever notice the disclaimer on the back of the bottle? "*when used in combination with proper diet and exercise". THAT is where the results come from! Not the pill! Just pay extreme attention to your diet and exercise.. forget the pills!

My mom used to take pills hoping for some miracle to happen.. guess what? She was recently diagnosed with a hole in her heart!!! Guess what caused that....

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread is over 2 yrs old. Strong bump^^with lots of broscience garbage...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)