rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why Aren't I Losing My Belly Fat

Okay so I'm 18 and in fairly good shape, 5 11, 155 pounds(use to be 165 but lost 10 over the last few months) - which brings me to my next point.

I've been dieting for 2-3 months now, nothing too severe but I cut out fast food, pop, cookies, ice cream... that kind of stuff and eat way healthier now - oatmeal for breakfast, fish, beans, lots of water. I also exercise about twice a day 5-6 times a week, with weight training and then cardio. After doing this for about 2-3 months I started seeing some results. Like I said I was dropping some pounds, however for some reason I'm not losing my belly. Don't get me wrong I'm not that fat but I really want a six pack and for some reason all that seems to of happened was I got weaker. I might of lost a small amount of fat too but nothing drastic for ten pounds. My friend is 170, about 5 11 as well and has a six pack and can't even lift as much as I can in the gym. It doesn't make sense?

Am I doing something wrong? Is there something specific to do to lose belly fat? Once again I'm not that fat but I want a six pack(which you can see at times underneath my belly but it's always been like that, even before I started dieting).

One more thing I'd like to add. About two weeks ago I went on vacation to an all inclusive and broke my diet for about a week. Nothing too drastic but ate a lot of junk for about a week.

Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000)
    be patient you'll be suprised on how much fat you really have elsewhere the belly is the last to go but the first to gain
    p.s. make sure your eating at least a 500 deficit

DiamondDelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiamondDelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't be discouraged by it. I was, because that was pretty much the only thing I was measuring in my first couple of months cutting and the number was *not* going down at all. Then, suddenly, I lost a few inches in two weeks and continue to lose more. As long as you keep at it you'll be fine!

rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rim21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Id also like to point out I did one of those online body fat calculators. And it was anywhere between 11 and 12%. However I'm not sure how accurate that was but I do know that whatever fat I have left is in my belly. What percent do you need for a six pack?

TheDriver86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDriver86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDriver86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDriver86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDriver86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDriver86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at 10 % abs are visible
    Fat loss competition ii: 12/1/10-3/2/11

Pic 1
    March 1st
    Week 1 = 233
    Week 2 =
    Week 3 =
    Week 4 =

Pic 2

Week 1 =
    Week 2 =
    Week 3 =
    Week 4 =

Pic 3

Week 1 =
    Week 2 =
    Week 3 =
    Week 4 = ( goal 220lbs )

I rep back

dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dildofranks1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rim21 View Post
    Id also like to point out I did one of those online body fat calculators. And it was anywhere between 11 and 12%. However I'm not sure how accurate that was but I do know that whatever fat I have left is in my belly. What percent do you need for a six pack?
    having a six pack can vary from person to person, however most people will not see it higher than 12% i believe.

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) seniorhobo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You say you cut out fast food and stuff. Abs are mostly made in the kitchen and the fat around them can be very stubborn to lose (For most people), if you want a six pack you probably need to re-evaluate your macro needs and be more serious about your diet. You say you got weaker, this could be due to you doing alot of exercise, 5-6 days a week twice a day is pretty full on and you would need to be eating properly to sustain this level of activity to prevent losing muscle and it could also drag your body into starvation mode where it will hang onto fat for aslong as possible for energy. As far as the online body fat calculators go, I wouldnt rely on that figure too much, ask at your gym or maybe your doctor and get a professional reading done, or you could use callipers yourself or post on the forum thread. If you were really 11-12% depending on your body (Everybody is different) you would most likely see defintion in your abs of some sort, if not they may be under-developed, so dont ignore them in the gym and keep cutting.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gusthebus View Post
    you'll be suprised on how much fat you really have
    ^This

For us dudes, gut and lower back fat are some of the last to go ... and most people underestimate the total volume of fat they're carrying around.

carrouge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

I have similar problems. I read a good article in this issues (March/ April) OnFitness Magazine. It did seem to address this issue.

kmpfan32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmpfan32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmpfan32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmpfan32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmpfan32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmpfan32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is the lower abdominal fat and love hanldes the last to go too?

schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10) schmutzige is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kmpfan32 View Post
    is the lower abdominal fat and love hanldes the last to go too?
    Typically yes

ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000)
    belly and love handles are the LAST to go.
    arms legs ribs back neck will all be skin and bone before your belly gets a bit of definition.
    trust me after 4 weeks of cutting my back and ribs were the only place my body was losing fat from. but once those places are clean the belly will start melting. you just need to stick with it till your body has to use the belly fat.

haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) haveyourmile will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm gonna go ahead and echo what everyone else has said. It will come, but you gotta stick with it. Whats your diet like?