Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100) NoWayOut5980 is not very well liked. (-100)

Should I feel bad about cheating on my girlfriend?

Long story short. I dated my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years. Cheated on her once and broke up cause I felt guilty. A year later I missed her and wanted her back so I got her back. We have been going out for a month now and I have already cheated on her twice since then. Should I feel bad if I continue to do it?

Don't tell me to dump her cause I'm not going to. I love her and I love being with her. She is the girl for me and I want to keep her but I'm 19 years old and full of lust and good looks. How can I pass up any opportunities?

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, you should feel bad.
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're a dumbass and yes you should feel bad.

Break up with her if you can't be faithful.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΠΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4 she cheats on you and you come back here wondering wtf happened and how shes a whore and how you want her back.

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lol

OP, do you have any impulse control whatsoever?

I mean, do you just take a crap whenever you feel the slightest bowel twinge, no matter where you are?

I get the impression you're wandering around dry humping anything at all. Lampposts. Fire hydrants. Tethered poodles. Parked cars, LOL.

And btw, you're full of sh!t. If you "loved" this girl you wouldn't cheat on her. Your "love" for her, and respect for your relationship, would be greater than, and would thus temper, this chronic masturbator's libido you apparently have.

Fcuk me, people can adhere to the most crippling of keto diets to get shredded, yet they can't keep it in their pants for more than 5 minutes.

gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes i know your young but its no excuse, if your cheating shes not the girl for you, i cheated on 2 of my girlfriends who i thought i loved but i met a girl who i actually loved and felt absolutely no attraction or desire to **** anyone else, shes not you "the one" if she was you wouldnt feel the need to cheat

youv managed to find a nice girl but you dont deserve her shed be perfect for someone else but instead shes wasting her time with a jerk like you.

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are a piece of ****. Stop being one.

pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if you're cheating, then you're not ready for the relationship

Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoWayOut5980 View Post
    Long story short. I dated my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years. Cheated on her once and broke up cause I felt guilty. A year later I missed her and wanted her back so I got her back. We have been going out for a month now and I have already cheated on her twice since then. Should I feel bad if I continue to do it?

Don't tell me to dump her cause I'm not going to. I love her and I love being with her. She is the girl for me and I want to keep her but I'm 19 years old and full of lust and good looks. How can I pass up any opportunities?
    You should DEFINITELY feel bad! If she is the girl for you and you really love her, then maybe you would keep it in your pants when you're around other people!
    KIK: patschick83

Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pumpkinman21 View Post
    if you're cheating, then you're not ready for the relationship
    This.

scottishmale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottishmale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottishmale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottishmale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottishmale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottishmale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pics pics

anonymous

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pics of gf

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not going to judge.

What I will say is that you refrain from having a serious GF until you develop the mental maturity to stay faithful to her. Until then, stay single and have sex with as many women as you want.

Besides, if she finds out she WILL cheat on you out of revenge or some other factors.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

teres major brah PlayTheGameBRAH's Avatar
    PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

NO you should not feel bad at all!

as long as you love her that's all that matters. as long as the times u done other girls meant nothing then you should not feel bad.

I only look at cheating as if you have 2 girls you love but if you love her and have been doing other chicks for fun there is no problem at all. in fact it is alpha as f**k

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FunAndSun View Post
    You're a dumbass and yes you should feel bad.

Break up with her if you can't be faithful.

This. You would be ripping on her if you found out she was cheating on you.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50)

User: NoWayOut5980

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should have done your fukking around and sowing your oats in the year you were single.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OMG!
    How did I KNOW I was going to come into this thread and see a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites condemning the OP and calling him an ass hole and a piece of sht!

hahaha

No op, you shouldn't feel bad, just stupid.
    You don't get the concept of love yet, and you cheating on her is going to turn her into a scandalous whore that's going to fck over more of your RH bretheren and we'll get to enjoy the threads about her kissing guys on the lips and getting pissed at the bf for not being ok w it.
    You don't love her, you've just built a routine around her. Dumping her to pursue all the ass you can eat would be the smart decision, but you won't because you're attached and confusing that feeling with love. Either that, or you love her and possess no ability to control your urges (so dont be with her, just be friends/fck buddies)

Sorry guys, I've been won over to the dark side of cheating.
    I've held on to my morals for 29 years and never cheated up until recently, but being the ethical, upstanding human being hasn't stopped a single woman from acting like a whore, or a single guy from taking advantage of the easy slut im dating.

If there are red flags, I'll cheat and keep looking elsewhere until I find something without red flags. Looks like I'll be cheating for quite a while

in b4 the moral police call me a pos and I lol at them

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PlayTheGameBRAH View Post
    NO you should not feel bad at all!

as long as you love her that's all that matters. as long as the times u done other girls meant nothing then you should not feel bad.

I only look at cheating as if you have 2 girls you love but if you love her and have been doing other chicks for fun there is no problem at all. in fact it is alpha as f**k
    I am OK with this, as long as she is entitled to do the same. So she should be able to lose control with any d*ck that fancies her as long as she doesn't love them.....OK

Why is deceit and violation of trust alpha? Alphas are natural leaders with a strong sense of fair play, that is why people follow them.....no alpha behavior here

Why is OP asking should he feel bad, he doesn't he keeps doing the same thing....IMO he is trying to solicit support so he can be "right" by consensus......which is NEVER logical

PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    I am OK with this, as long as she is entitled to do the same. So she should be able to lose control with any d*ck that fancies her as long as she doesn't love them.....OK

Why is deceit and violation of trust alpha? Alphas are natural leaders with a strong sense of fair play, that is why people follow them.....no alpha behavior here

Why is OP asking should he feel bad, he doesn't he keeps doing the same thing....IMO he is trying to solicit support so he can be "right" by consensus......which is NEVER logical

You'll never be an alpha!!!

real men cheat.

axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ the use of love in your story.....

you should feel bad; if you don't then your feelings for her are no where near love.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    real men cheat.
    This is why our world is so ****ed up today.

jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jellybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    OMG!
    How did I KNOW I was going to come into this thread and see a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites condemning the OP and calling him an ass hole and a piece of sht!

hahaha

No op, you shouldn't feel bad, just stupid.
    You don't get the concept of love yet, and you cheating on her is going to turn her into a scandalous whore that's going to fck over more of your RH bretheren and we'll get to enjoy the threads about her kissing guys on the lips and getting pissed at the bf for not being ok w it.
    You don't love her, you've just built a routine around her. Dumping her to pursue all the ass you can eat would be the smart decision, but you won't because you're attached and confusing that feeling with love. Either that, or you love her and possess no ability to control your urges (so dont be with her, just be friends/fck buddies)

I've held on to my morals for 29 years and never cheated up until recently, but being the ethical, upstanding human being hasn't stopped a single woman from acting like a whore, or a single guy from taking advantage of the easy slut im dating.

If there are red flags, I'll cheat and keep looking elsewhere until I find something without red flags. Looks like I'll be cheating for quite a while

it's funny that the moment you abandon the morals you held for 29 years, you criticize those same people with whom you would have agreed by calling them self-righteous (kinda ironic) hypocrites. i think your post was more of an emotional rant stemming from a series of bad experiences, but still, brah, changing your core values doesn't mean you have to insult those who still think cheating is a scummy thing to do.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    real men cheat.
    I'm not sure your definition of alpha and mine align, but no matter. Do you really believe what you have written above?

AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She seems like a good girl to take you back even though you admitted to cheating the first time.

If you were dating a slut or some **** i'd say different but your kinda abusing the girl OP

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Not fair to your girl. You could also bring back disease, get another chick pregnant, or even put her in physical danger if some jealous slut comes raging at your woman. A serious mess, and you should have left it as it was when you broke up with her.

Originally Posted by ILLGRIMES View Post
    User: NoWayOut5980

I like this troll pic, lol!
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

[300 Spartan Perioeci] nschell69's Avatar
    nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jackedrabbit View Post
    You are a piece of ****. Stop being one.
    This.. Hardcore douche but I'm guessing he's trolling.
    [300 Spartan Perioeci] 13/5/12

" Cowards die many times before their actual deaths. " - Julius Ceasar

The odds of you existing, as you - 1:10^2,685,000
    Stay positive and love your life

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    OMG!

hahaha

I'm stunned because you're smarter than that.

So if enough people fcuk me over, then I have the right to become a pig by default? Well, what else is new about that? This is the moral constitution of a weak individual IMO.

The dark side tempts every human being on this planet--mainly because it's difficult to be strong, difficult to do what's right. Add to that, life has a way of pounding us into becoming increasingly weaker. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. But only the strong can survive such a beating. And the strongest of all become even stronger, the more life beats them down.

The weak might feel empowered by way of giving in, but what they don't realize is that they're now sheep, with the ability of being steamrolled every step of the way.

So you gave up, and are going to come with the obligatory 'don't judge' cop out? How is this even you speaking? What happened?
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates