Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jack3d vs Muscle Pharm Assault -My review

Ok first I'm posting this just based on my experience in hopes that it may help others. No other reason.

Originally I started lifting with No-Xplod but then went to Jack3d. I thought jack3d was the greatest because of the minimal ingredients. I think that's a good thing because as I don't know the impact of every ingredient on my body less is more in my opinion. Anyhow used Jack3d happily for months. Cost is great as well. But I constantly hit plateaus.

When bodybuilding.com had a 3 for price of 2 special on Assault I tried it. Always wanted to. Cost is little more and more ingredients but with the special pricing pulled the trigger.

Well in the end there is no doubt for me that Assault constantly allows me to push though plateaus. As a matter of fact I hardly never hit plateaus. As long as I'm using it consistently before my workouts I reach new max lifts on several exercises.

I've cycled back and forth between the two products (Jack3d and Assault) just to make sure it wasn't just chance or something else but repeatedly jack3d makes me flatline or even drop weight while Assault is constantly moving upward with weight.

The core difference I feel is this:

Both products get me focused and ready to lift (caffeine) but only Assault provides the ingredients to allow my body to push more weight. I don't know which ones those are to be honest but it's definitely the feeling i get as I'm in the gym. With Jack3d I struggle throughout the entire lifting session. With Assault I can slam though it and want more.

Again only posting because I know there are many Jack3d users and maybe testing Assault may do you some good if you're hitting plateaus. And I know supplements impact others differently but for me there is no question Assault beats Jack3d.

Thanks

OB
    Last edited by OhioBuckeye; 01-07-2011 at 06:16 AM.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye View Post

Well in the end there is no doubt for me that Assault constantly allows me to push though plateaus. As a matter of fact I hardly never do. As long as I'm using it consistently before my workouts I reach new max lifts on several exercises.
    Hell yes.

Another Asasult believer.

Reps for you, fellow Buckeye.

bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks to Sloop, I tried Assault, and hands down the best PreWo I have tried. I was debating on SP Max or Assault, and after reading his review, I decided to go with Assault and glad I did...

OhioBuckeye, good review man
    Current Supps:
    CL Orange Triad, CL OxiOmega
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Scivation Xtend
    MP Assault

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question

Originally Posted by bigboiperry View Post
    Thanks to Sloop, I tried Assault, and hands down the best PreWo I have tried. I was debating on SP Max or Assault, and after reading his review, I decided to go with Assault and glad I did...

OhioBuckeye, good review man
    Cool. Did you go with the lemonade raspberry too?

OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhioBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    I've tried both the Blue Artic Raspberry and the Raspberry Lemonade. Raspberry Lemonade is clear favorite to me. I defintely look forward to drinking it. The Blue Artic is ok and bearable but not a favorite of mine.

I've yet to try the Fruit Punch. I will try that on my next order.

OB

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    everyones different bro...for me assault did nothing but i loved jack3d...

other than that, i would chose little scoops (jack3d) over big scoops (assault). less fillers
    Here to help!

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

I've tried both the Blue Artic Raspberry and the Raspberry Lemonade. Raspberry Lemonade is clear favorite to me. I defintely look forward to drinking it. The Blue Artic is ok and bearable but not a favorite of mine.

OB
    Fruit punch and raz lemonade are battling for #1 with me at the moment...

Thanks for the solid review!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    I got lemonade raspberry and also fruit punch. Couldn't make up my mind on just one flavor
    Current Supps:
    CL Orange Triad, CL OxiOmega
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Scivation Xtend
    MP Assault

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)

OB
    You'll enjoy the Fruit Punch

can you tell me if the Blue Razz still leaves your tongue blue for a while haha ?
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by F3D View Post
    You'll enjoy the Fruit Punch

can you tell me if the Blue Razz still leaves your tongue blue for a while haha ?
    Haha, the old one left my whole mouth and lips blue, felt like a d-bag first time I looked in the gym mirror and saw why I was getting weird looks...

new one doesn't though, at least for me.

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the solid and honest review brotha! I love reading nice in depth honest reviews, makes it that much better when I see someone get the same joy out of the products I use. So what flavors did you get in the special? One of each perhaps?

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    Haha, the old one left my whole mouth and lips blue, felt like a d-bag first time I looked in the gym mirror and saw why I was getting weird looks...

lol My teeth would always be blue after drinking it too, and as for my favorite flavor I seriously can't decide...I have always been a huge raspberry lemonade fan though...
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post

Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    Thanks for the solid and honest review brotha! I love reading nice in depth honest reviews, makes it that much better when I see someone get the same joy out of the products I use. So what flavors did you get in the special? One of each perhaps?

lol My teeth would always be blue after drinking it too, and as for my favorite flavor I seriously can't decide...I have always been a huge raspberry lemonade fan though...

Haha okay, at least it wasn't just me. I haven't used it for a while.

It's my favorite flavor but I've stayed away because of the blue mouth. I'll give it a go with my next order.
    Latest Review:

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

OB
    I enjoyed the Raspberry Lemonade, and I've got some Blue Arctic Raspberry that I'll use over the next few days...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just picked up three bottles of the Muscle Pharm Assault. The Blue Arctic raspberry to be exact, I will give my feedback
    List of My Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118126601

Originally Posted by AbercrombieStud View Post
    I just picked up three bottles of the Muscle Pharm Assault. The Blue Arctic raspberry to be exact, I will give my feedback
    Let me know if they still leave your mouth and teeth blue
    Latest Review:

greddysi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad I saw this. I've been using Jack3d for a while and wanted to try MP Assault in their "lean stack". Thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by AbercrombieStud View Post
    Originally Posted by greddysi View Post
    Glad I saw this. I've been using Jack3d for a while and wanted to try MP Assault in their "lean stack". Thanks for the review.
    Thanks fellas

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just ordered 3 bottles of this myself, currently using Jack3d (for about 8 months). I will post my results in this thread.

Cheers.

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...in the end there is no doubt for me that Assault constantly allows me to push though plateaus...only Assault provides the ingredients to allow my body to push more weight...And I know supplements impact others differently but for me there is no question Assault beats Jack3d...
    I've been using Assault for five days now, and I'll agree with you (I've never used Jack3d, but I've used similar products and always been stimmed out to the max to even get energy). However, on Assault, the only stims I am getting is the minimal caffeine in the product. Re endurance - this is akin to the endurance and speed endurance I get on Drive (and that's something, considering nothing else I have tried has come close to Drive). Energy lasts, along with the mental focus, well beyond ~12 hours (another small miracle, since I am usually NOT functional without hefty amounts of stimulants). Definitely loving my time on it and will make it a staple in my supplement arsenal

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilham1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good review man, I have been trying to talk my buddy into assault for about a week now,finally today he is listening to me an going to order it here soon as our WF is gone..I have read nothing but great reviews about assault. So being someone that had used Jack3d a lot I'm glad to keep getting reassurance that I'm making a solid choice.

Originally Posted by gilham1 View Post
    Good review man, I have been trying to talk my buddy into assault for about a week now,finally today he is listening to me an going to order it here soon as our WF is gone..I have read nothing but great reviews about assault. So being someone that had used Jack3d a lot I'm glad to keep getting reassurance that I'm making a solid choice.
    Awesome stuff! Definitely a solid choice - I've used products similar to Jack3d and nothing comes close to what Assault can do for me - check out my Review of Assault!

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

indypelon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long do I wait??

So yesterday I finished my tub of Jacked, which i've been using for the past 2 months. I also took advantage of the Assault buy two get one free deal. I was wondering how long I should wait before starting the Assault??

Smile

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    everyones different bro...for me assault did nothing but i loved jack3d...

other than that, i would chose little scoops (jack3d) over big scoops (assault). less fillers
    Fillers? I think not...Small scoop=less amount of effective ingredients, a popular trend among the "concentrates"

Originally Posted by indypelon View Post
    So yesterday I finished my tub of Jacked, which i've been using for the past 2 months. I also took advantage of the Assault buy two get one free deal. I was wondering how long I should wait before starting the Assault??
    Personally since jack3d is as stim heavy as it is, I would wait at least 2 weeks.

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by indypelon View Post
    As Drew said, Jack3d is stim heavy, so how long you wait or not is really up to you and how well your body tolerates stimulants. In saying that, it's always good to give your body a break from stimulants every 8-12 weeks for 2-4 weeks.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just ordered 3 myself, and a few shrex matrix.. Glad to see i dont need a water loss product seperate as one is included in the formula brb taking 30-40pills a day lol..

matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matl33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is ir

what is assault?

Originally Posted by justin6683 View Post
    Just ordered 3 myself, and a few shrex matrix.. Glad to see i dont need a water loss product seperate as one is included in the formula brb taking 30-40pills a day lol..
    Shred Matrix is the ultimate, complete fat loss formula, and the one product that should be a staple in any fat loss stack!

Originally Posted by matl33 View Post
    what is assault?
    Assault is a preworkout product from Muscle Pharm.

Sidenote: At 18 years old, you do not need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BanginBunnies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how safe is taking assault?

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    Shred Matrix is the ultimate, complete fat loss formula, and the one product that should be a staple in any fat loss stack!
    ^This, I PREACH to people that Shred Matrix will get them the results they need if they are looking for that extra edge after their diet and workout plan is in check. I love taking it, doing morning cardio, then seeing how dry and shredded I look in the mirror immediately after muhahaha
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000)
    We will see im honestly extremely skepticle.. Ive taken several months off the gym due to slipped discs in my back and have VERY high tolerances to stimulants and basically every other product ive taken.. Ive only seen results fatloss wise off oxyelite pro and that was in extreme doses...but i remain optomistic and hope for the best have heard nothing but good things about musclepharm products soo far..