vietmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vietmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

too much abs workout or is this good

monday- shoulder abs
    tuesday- back and biceps
    wednesday- legs abs
    thursday- chest and tricep
    friday-abs
    saturday and sunday-rest

cardio 20-30 after lifting too of course

i keep changing it but this seem good.
    was thinking of only one day abs but i read many post saying you need to do more than one day to get them

i know abs are not gotten by workout only but lowering your bf to low 10-14% but doing abs will help my stomach right?

skoal27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is not to many ab work outs, depending on how you're working your abs out. If you're using heavy weight, low rep ab work outs, give it 5 to 7 days like every other muscle. If you're doing high rep body weight ab exercises than you can do them everyday, but every second like you have in your plan is great.

On a second note, you will not get a six pack doing ab exercises. Ab exercises will not burn the fat, and there's no such thing as spot fat treatment. Do cardio, get your heart rate into the fat burning rate, and give er. Your body will choose wear the fat will come off, and usually the stomach is the last place to lose it.

Watch your nutrition, do lots of cardio, and work hard... You'll get them eventually. Good luck and have fun.

havefunwithdchangedman havefunwith2005's Avatar
    havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100) havefunwith2005 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I usually workout my abs with splits of rectus abdominus one day and obliques the other 5 times a week...
    Tip...Another thing I have been doing for 12 years now is holding my stomach in....It's automatic now. Even when sleping or doing anything, you can never see the muscle relaxed....
    A Gold Fish Has No Hiding Place

doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, ab work tends to be a drag for most people and they tend to do them for 5 minutes after a workout...and then complain they don't have abs. For me, I finally got mine when I decided to dedicate one full workout a week just to them plus an additional light ab day 4 days later coupled with another body part. The day of complete abs is awesome. Of course, your diet is 80% of this, so if your eating like crap, it's not going to be worth it. So, in answer to your question, I would hit them hard one day a week...lightly 4 days later and eat clean. Good luck man...