antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cellucor C4 Extreme

First of all, I'd like to thank both Mike and Cellucor for sending me a tub of this to try out. I've tried out a lofty number of the available pre-workouts over the past few years, so let's see what this has to offer. After dosing at 1 scoop per day for a week, these are my thoughts.

SMELL = 10/10:
    The smell upon open the container is very strong, and pleasant. The aroma immediately reminded me of Kool-Aid, which is always a nice way to start off trying out a new product. There's nothing less appealing than opening a container and having an awful scent to start off. The pleasant smell leads me to believe the taste will be quite good.

TASTE = 10/10:
    Very pleasant, just as expected. The flavor is labeled as fruit punch, and rightfully so. In 4oz of water, the flavor is delightful. A little on the tart side, but it's much better than some of the over-sweetened drinks I've had in the past.

ENERGY = 7/10:
    Nice, clean, smooth energy. Not over-stimmed, no jittery effects. I also experienced no crash when dosing 1 scoop.

PUMP = 5/10:
    Sadly, nothing special to say about this. I've enjoyed some of the other Cellucor products in the past, and I have to say, I had much higher expectations. The pump was decent, but nothing to write home about. Other products in the pre-workout category fair better when it comes to providing a good pump.

OVERALL = 8/10:
    Decent product, and since Cellucor is lowering the usual price of the products for Gen. 3, it comes out to a much better value than if it were priced similar to previous products. In the pump category, it left much to be desired when dosing at only 1 scoop pre-workout, but this is only the first week. For the next week I will be dosing at 2 scoops pre-workout, to make sure this product gets a fair shake.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice review man, interested to see how 2 scoops works for you.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    [center]

First of all, I'd like to thank both Mike and Cellucor for sending me a tub of this to try out. I've tried out a lofty number of the available pre-workouts over the past few years, so let's see what this has to offer. After dosing at 1 scoop per day for a week, these are my thoughts.

SMELL = 10/10:
    The smell upon open the container is very strong, and pleasant. The aroma immediately reminded me of Kool-Aid, which is always a nice way to start off trying out a new product. There's nothing less appealing than opening a container and having an awful scent to start off. The pleasant smell leads me to believe the taste will be quite good.

TASTE = 10/10:
    Very pleasant, just as expected. The flavor is labeled as fruit punch, and rightfully so. In 4oz of water, the flavor is delightful. A little on the tart side, but it's much better than some of the over-sweetened drinks I've had in the past.

ENERGY = 7/10:
    Nice, clean, smooth energy. Not over-stimmed, no jittery effects. I also experienced no crash when dosing 1 scoop.

PUMP = 5/10:
    Sadly, nothing special to say about this. I've enjoyed some of the other Cellucor products in the past, and I have to say, I had much higher expectations. The pump was decent, but nothing to write home about. Other products in the pre-workout category fair better when it comes to providing a good pump.

OVERALL = 8/10:
    Decent product, and since Cellucor is lowering the usual price of the products for Gen. 3, it comes out to a much better value than if it were priced similar to previous products. In the pump category, it left much to be desired when dosing at only 1 scoop pre-workout, but this is only the first week. For the next week I will be dosing at 2 scoops pre-workout, to make sure this product gets a fair shake.
    I think 1.5 to 2 scoops will do you solid. There is a huge difference in report at those doses for those who want more kick/pump.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Luckily it smelled good! That saved it from the dreaded 7/10 rating!

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    Stim resistant people tend to need the 2 serving dose to feel its full effects. He was working with 1 scoop.

Yes, smell and taste is very important to people. Whether it makes sense or not. We were told it must taste good, smell good, and mix well. So, C4 does
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Stim resistant people tend to need the 2 serving dose to feel its full effects. He was working with 1 scoop.

Yes, smell and taste is very important to people. Whether it makes sense or not. We were told it must taste good, smell good, and mix well. So, C4 does
    You don't have to make excuses to me, I don't care.

And most of the reviews I've read say it has a certain chemical taste to it.

dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I actually got my hands on some early, through a friend, and I'd say it's probably one of the best tasting pre workouts that I have had... it's not chalky like some other Cellucor products and everything mixed in perfectly (which is interesting because most supplements have a hard time getting the creatine to mix in and it ends up being a little gritty at the end... i wonder how they managed to do that?), but personally, I don't think the powder smells very good, but really as long as it tastes good, who cares.
    I didn't get great pumps on it, but I'm going to try more than one scoop next time and see if that helps...

^posts:15

I've never had much trouble with creative mixing in water. I dont think that's unique to Cellucor. But if you give out a hundred samples you're bound to get 100 positive reviews. That's bb.com policy. No ones going to give an unfavorable review on a free product, that's common knowledge. That's why this section is a joke and only appeals to the newbies.

dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dwalker525 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I've never had much trouble with creative mixing in water. I dont think that's unique to Cellucor. But if you give out a hundred samples you're bound to get 100 positive reviews. That's bb.com policy. No ones going to give an unfavorable review on a free product, that's common knowledge. That's why this section is a joke and only appeals to the newbies.
    Have you never tried Jack3d or Pump Fuel, or Muscle Marinade or Hemo Rage with 8-10 oz. of water? There is ALWAYS something in the bottom that doesn't mix in. And if you did your research and looked at all of the reviews, they're not all positive... sounds like you're the "newbie" here buddy.

Originally Posted by dwalker525 View Post
    Have you never tried Jack3d or Pump Fuel, or Muscle Marinade or Hemo Rage with 8-10 oz. of water? There is ALWAYS something in the bottom that doesn't mix in. And if you did your research and looked at all of the reviews, they're not all positive... sounds like you're the "newbie" here buddy.
    No I don't spend a lot on supps like you kids do. More supplements MUST mean more results.

Edit: just saw that you're a Ginger. Your opinion is invalid.

No I don't spend a lot on supps like you kids do. More supplements MUST mean more results.
    If you don't have the genetics or perfect nutrition, that's exactly what it means. It's an added boost. I can guarantee that I would not see the results that I have, had I not used supplements.

TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think it's fair to the poster, community or Mike to have a flame war here. Take it to pm's maybe?

Originally Posted by dwalker525 View Post
    If you don't have the genetics or perfect nutrition, that's exactly what it means. It's an added boost. I can guarantee that I would not see the results that I have, had I not used supplements.
    How can you guarantee that? You're a supplement companys dream.
    Last edited by Team Punishment; 01-09-2011 at 11:03 AM.

We have had some negative reports on the forums, and I always offer to square away the situation. Rarely if ever has their been reports of our products not working. The prices and prop blends were major issues, and as you can see with C4 and Gen 3 these issues are taken care of.

The difference is that when Cellucor hypes up a product it always delivers. Our products may be known as pricey, but the fact is they work, and people get RESULTS. That is why they tell their friends, and or give positive feedback. Gen 3 both tackles the value concern, and also the prop blending issue.

NO3 Black ( Chrome Series) will be full disclosure, and the first in the Gen 3 line up. I'd like to think we are doing more to benefit the solution, than we are part of the problem. A year online has taught us many lessons, and we were quick to adopt all of them.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=cellucor - listed is the amounts of nitrates used in each product from our CEO.

Other companies are on the edge as well, and I think stepping up big in 2011 will help the industry further its efforts to increase clarity, and provide up to date safety info ( which we will start doing in 2011 on a special part of our website).

The difference is that when Cellucor hypes up a product it always delivers. Our products may be known as pricey, but the fact is they work, and people get RESULTS. That is why they tell their friends, and or give positive feedback. Gen 3 both tackles the value concern, and also the prop blending issue.

).
    Lol you are indeed a hype machine. I hope you're compensated well for all that you do. But do you ever go back and read some of the things you say? Epic.

Also, I'd be willing to bet the same results would be seen with an alternative, more inexpensive product or no product at all. I know it's your job to sell the kids supplements, but products like this are HIGHLY overrated across ye board.

hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hailuand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice review bro, very thorough and comprehensive. Exactly what I look for in any solid review. Reppd
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Celonarb My YouTube Channel, please subscribe <3
    Don't ask me if I lift, because I don't

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

4 days @ 2 scoops:

ENERGY: 8/10
    Still provides a nice smooth, clean energy with no crash.

PUMP: 5/10
    Even dosing this at 2 scoops a day, I've still been let down. The pump has been decent, but I've had much better. Unfortunately, I really don't have much to say about this. It's not bad, but it's not great either. At this point, I'd say mediocre at best.

To be quite honest, the taste and packaging are probably the best points of this product. I haven't noticed any "chemical taste" to it, but taste is subjective. I'll be giving some to my girlfriend to try out and see if she thinks it's got a "chemical" taste to it.

Since I'm about half way through this container, it's pretty fair to say that this product has really fallen short of my expectations in the effectiveness department, and I won't be purchasing it. As far as the pump is concerned, 1.5g agmatine works much better in my opinion.

I think when it comes right down to it, the taste, packaging, and brand name on the containers is what's going to sell this product. I think there are far better alternatives on the market. I'll be kicking it up to 3 scoops pre-workout for a while and see how that goes, but the higher I go on dosing, the less cost-effective this product becomes. And that just defeats the purpose of the Gen. 3 prices.

I'm not very stim resistant, and the energy isn't the problem. It all comes down to the lack of pump (which is the other major purpose of the product). Even at 2 scoops a day, there hasn't been anything impressive yet.

As far as the smell and taste goes, I can understand the need for it to be good. When working on mass appeal, it's a very important factor. Most people won't bother with it if they dread having to choke it down.