DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting old, how to stay healthy?

I've noticed over the past couple of years that a number of my joints are feeling shaky or hurting.

I'm fairly certain my right shoulder is messed up and weaker then my left due to it being my primary hitting shoulder during HS football and College Rugby.

I was smashed by a Dodge Ram (The big one with the duel-e on the back) while cycling a couple of years ago and It messed up my hip, which still cracks today during certain movements.

I always thought I had good knees, but now they're really feeling shaky.

Any suggestions on how to keep these joints protected and healthy as I get older and as I continue strenuous workouts.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you already use fish oil?

For your shoulder, try some cuban rotations and other rotator cuff exercises, personally I can't bench anymore from various shoulder injuries, so I stick to inclines and DB bench.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a lot of joint aches and pains from football, wrestling, lifting weights since I was 15 and just getting older. I thought 30 was still young, but I don't feel remotely like I did when I was 21.

I can't link on my phone, but the site below describes what a lot of powerlifters/Olympic lifters do for reducing inflammation, pain and improving mobility. I started implementing contrast showers, icing Joints/muscles worked that day and foam rolling a few months ago and it's been a big help for me.

Owresource.com/recovery/index.php

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ awesome resource, repped.

I started using foam rollers last year and it helped tremendously. Def gonna use the shower technique too.

I'm thinking of investing in knee supports.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA