Thread: Sleeplessness

timmo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sleeplessness

So for the last week or 2 ive been having huge troubles sleeping, usually im just out like a light but lately ive been goin to bed at about midnight feeling pretty tired but then lying awake for a good 2 or 3 hours. I feel tired as anything but just cant fall to sleep. Atm all im taking is E-bol, Xtend, a multi and fish oil and a casein shake before bed. None of this would affect sleep at all would it? thanks

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by timmo90 View Post
    So for the last week or 2 ive been having huge troubles sleeping, usually im just out like a light but lately ive been goin to bed at about midnight feeling pretty tired but then lying awake for a good 2 or 3 hours. I feel tired as anything but just cant fall to sleep. Atm all im taking is E-bol, Xtend, a multi and fish oil and a casein shake before bed. None of this would affect sleep at all would it? thanks
    How are your stress levels? Do you over-react to ordinary stressors?

When do you take e-bol?

Do you drink caffeine? How long before bed to you typically have your last cup of coffee or whatever?

What's your pre-bed routine like? Do you use your bedroom just for sleep, or do you have your computer in there with you until you click it off and get in bed?
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Yeah computer usually until bed, but its the same sorta routine that ive always done thats why im looking into the supps.

Ebol my last one is usually just before dinner which is usually about 8.30 - 9pm.

Have been quite a bit more stressed lately as ive just lost my job in the last week and few other things. This is probably most likely the cause of it now that i think back to it.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah computer usually until bed, but its the same sorta routine that ive always done thats why im looking into the supps.

Ebol my last one is usually just before dinner which is usually about 8.30 - 9pm.

Have been quite a bit more stressed lately as ive just lost my job in the last week and few other things. This is probably most likely the cause of it now that i think back to it.
    Good luck, then. I'm sure your sleep will get sorted when you find your next job.

In the mean time, consider epsom salt baths before bed (epsom salt is magnesium sulfate; magnesium is readily absorbed through the skin; put 4-6 oz in hot bathwater and soak for thirty minutes; magnesium is the relaxation mineral - it's so relaxing that they give IV magnesium to stop pregnant womens' premature contractions), melatonin, and sleep tea (I like Celestial Seasonings brand Sleepytime Extra; it has valerian root, chamomille, and spearment. Puts me out like a light.)
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Great, thanks alot mate.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ebol has Ginseng in it, which may have mild stimulant properties in some users.

Dose the Ebol back 2-3 hours from bed time.

Also...on another topic, take your Ebol's with some fat such as peanut butter or avacado to extend the half life of the ecdysterone along with the fish oils.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife