Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question A Good Pre-Workout Containing NO Creatine?

Does anyone know of any good pre-workout's that do not contain Creatine? I have a medical condition that prevents me from taking it

urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    first find the top pre workouts, second, eliminate ones with creatine. possibly white flood, but unsure. i also dont suggest a pre workout at 16

BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) BboyElectrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by urcool View Post
    first find the top pre workouts, second, eliminate ones with creatine. possibly white flood, but unsure. i also dont suggest a pre workout at 16
    What about post-workout? Currently I'm only taking a weight gainer

T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_Gun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Plasmagen Nitrate is my fav non creatine pre-workout, they have a good amount of beta-alanine and Citrulline Malate.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BboyElectrick View Post
    Does anyone know of any good pre-workout's that do not contain Creatine? I have a medical condition that prevents me from taking it
    What's the medical condition? Something to do with your kidneys?
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    White flood will be a top pick for sure and it enjoyed by many on the board. As far as a post workout, are you looking to continue with a high calorie weight gainer or move to something else?
    Driven Sports Craze Review!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139596063

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're 16 and you have a medical condition. Forget the pre-workout (and post-workout) and stick to the basics. Make sure your diet is spot on before you add supplements. I suggest sticking to fish oil, multivitamins and some sort of whey protein for now.

Also, from my experience with a few pre-workout supplements (NO XPlode, Dymatize Xpand Xtreme, Jack3d, VPX NO Shotgun), only Xpand Xtreme was better than throwing a few espresso shots in a protein shake
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    What's the medical condition? Something to do with your kidneys?
    Cystic Fibrosis, which affects your kidneys

Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    You're 16 and you have a medical condition. Forget the pre-workout (and post-workout) and stick to the basics. Make sure your diet is spot on before you add supplements. I suggest sticking to fish oil, multivitamins and some sort of whey protein for now.

Also, from my experience with a few pre-workout supplements (NO XPlode, Dymatize Xpand Xtreme, Jack3d, VPX NO Shotgun), only Xpand Xtreme was better than throwing a few espresso shots in a protein shake
    I've taken pre and post-workouts before, and my diet is spot on, I know what I'm doing.

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White flood.
    No competition.

Edit:

Stats: 5'5", 125 lbs

Yeah man just eat, hold off on the pwo's.
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With Cystic Fibrosis?

Nothing. Eat a good meal and drink some coffee.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    EST Plasmatic EP.

Good carbs 1.5 hrs before workout should be more than good though
    Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy View Post
    EST Plasmatic EP.

Good carbs 1.5 hrs before workout should be more than good though
    Realize he's 16 right?lol
    PROCCOR

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Focus XT is a good non-creatine pre wo

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Nothing. Eat a good meal and drink some coffee.
    On spread...but this^^.

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you have a medical condition especially one that affects your kidneys i would not take any supplements at all also your only 16.

Originally Posted by wayprotein View Post
    if you have a medical condition especially one that affects your kidneys i would not take any supplements at all also your only 16.
    I consult my dietition and my doctor before taking any supplement

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Realize he's 16 right?lol
    Clout perhaps...

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I consult my dietition and my doctor before taking any supplement
    well then your doctor should be telling you to not take any of these supplements because its state clearly on the label for healthy individuals without any medical problems over the age of 18 and you do not meet any of these criteria.

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you were 18 or older, I would suggest LIT-UP.

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Clout perhaps...
    While Clout is an awesome Pre-W/O, it does have Orotine which would likely classify as creatine.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    While Clout is an awesome Pre-W/O, it does have Orotine which would likely classify as creatine.
    This.

OP is also 16, i would not recommend him our product just for the sake of another purchase. That, and the fact that he doesn't need anything other than food,exercise and rest at his age.
    PROCCOR

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    Lol my bad. Body octane I meant.

Originally Posted by wayprotein View Post
    well then your doctor should be telling you to not take any of these supplements because its state clearly on the label for healthy individuals without any medical problems over the age of 18 and you do not meet any of these criteria.
    They tell me I don't NEED to and anything that would harm me they tell me not to take. Also, they do not say `For healthy individuals without any medical problems` they just say for 18 and up.

Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    White flood
    www.youtube/ApproachingAesthetic

IIFYM

Current lifts at 16 yrs old and 177 pounds

( Dont BB Bench )
    405x1 Squat
    425x1 Deadlift

No Bullshi* Bodybuilding.

They tell me I don't NEED to and anything that would harm me they tell me not to take. Also, they do not say `For healthy individuals without any medical problems` they just say for 18 and up.
    here *******

Warnings: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

elabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all ,, am not sure am in the right place or not ,, but i was looking for some guidance and help from the experienced users , i just got the NO Xplode , i tried 1 scoop before a workout didnt notice anything special ,,, tried 2 scoops ,, felt a little focused thats all ,,, i was hoping to know is there anything that i can do so i can feel this product more in the work out ,,
    a few details ,, i work out an hour after i wake up so i actually dont eat anything , as said to take the product on an empty stomach , dont know if that is effecting or not ..
    am looking for the energy to put on more weights while training and go for the next set ..

Much Appreciated

mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    coffee w/ bulk beta alanine
    When I see myself in the mirror, I say, "Fcuk that guy, I can do better."

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Clout perhaps...
    it has creatine
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

BRB Circuit Training chapelthrill62's Avatar
    chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000) chapelthrill62 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JM41KT View Post
    White flood will be a top pick for sure and it enjoyed by many on the board. As far as a post workout, are you looking to continue with a high calorie weight gainer or move to something else?
    /thread
    Yea I'm down with Master J, u mad?

If not now, when?

One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings. -Banksy