tbone07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-Workout Formula Tolerance/Immunity

Does anyone else here have a problem with pre-workout supplements having no effect on them? When i first started taking them i started out with no-xplode and it worked great. After taking about a year off from all N.O. related products, i tried them again and started using no-shotgun, it had no effects whatsoever besides tingling feelings in my hands/feet etc. So i went back to no-xplode shortly after that and it no longer works for me either. I dunno where to go from here. Any suggestions?

torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000)
    firstly to answer your question: I recommend taking animal pump... if you are wanting a bit more kick I love taking pump with Shock therapy.

now, to get to the heart of the matter... what are you looking for? energy, pumps, focus, strength, or something intangable like well being? lemme know what you are trying to achieve with these products and maybe we can help more.

T

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you need to cycle stims just like anything else... take a few weeks off stims and see if you have better luck with your prewo... odds are like most of us you drink a lot of energy drinks.. coffee or some sort of caffeine drink plus your prewo everyday...

take some time off stims... all of them

now for the shamless plug... after your time off stims has passed give ErgoPump a shot and see how ya like it..
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

tbone07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im looking for energy and focus primarily, the pump isn't all that big of a deal. something that can help we workout longer and harder. part of my immunity i thought was due to the fact that i started drinking energy drinks, which may have raised my immunity to B vitamins? not sure what to think but this is pissing me off

cayers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cut out the energy drinks for like 2 weeks. it will suck and you will feel like crap but you will have to deal with it. then try some Muscle Marinade. that stuff is INSANE.
    Currently taking:

Jack3d - 1 1/2 scoops every morning

Body Fortress Whey Protein - 52grams per day

Gained 65 pounds since starting in March of '08

Shooting for 205lbs