Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)

Caught my girl at HER EX's house i go knock on his door then confront (EPIC STORY)

this is a fallow up to a thread i made 4-5 hours ago.... sorry for the bad grammar dont care right now and no cliffs sorry

READ THIS FIRST.>>>> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120282931

RECAP OF FIRST THREAD::: so basically my girl was suppose to make a decision to be with me or be single i was sick of not being official. so she was suppose to call me tonight. she was crying on the phone saying she did not wanna lose me and said she loved me ect.. she was driving so i said call me when you get home... she never called..:::::::::::RECAP END

so i go on myspace and her bestfriend tells me she just called her and told her that she was going to a party with her ex boyfriend...so im like wow... you serious? her bestfriend felt so bad for me she was on my side and asked my EX where she was ect..... my ex replys..."im eating ice cream with justin and going back to his house"...

her bestfriend says i"m soo sorry mike you had to find out like this....."

so basically she 2 timed me and fed me bull****.... SO GET THIS... i gave him a ride home before because he lives down the street from her (long story it was a party)

So i told her i wanna see this for my self.. i go down there see her car in front of her house... man at this point my adrenaline was pumping lol i was shocked seriously.. i was like wow... unbelievable.

i sit talk to her bestfriend on the phone .. " wow this is unbelievable, im gonna call her and ask her what shes doing."

so i call her she dont pick up after 3 calls..

so i end up just manning up and thinking " EFF IT! im gonna go knock on the door"
    i walk up my heart is pumping real fast...i know the dude does not wanna fight me.. hes seen me before.. and to be honest.. he really did nothing wrong.. not his fault so i did not feel like smashing him.. i ring the door bell.. wait ........wait.......... NOTHING..

im walking back to my car... she calls me..

me:hey..

her: hey baby whats up?

me: what you doing

her: going to my friends b day party.

me: can i go im so bored...

her: no im tired......im gonna leave real fast anyways.. whats the matter why did you call?

me: I just wanted to hear you lie to me, im in front of justins house looking at your car.

i hang up...

i wait by her car.... JUSTIN COMES OUT with his chest all puffed up..
    im like "oh hey buddy hows it going, wheres lauren?"
    he keeps yelling " i dont like you in front of my house!"
    so i reply " i'll leave when i see lauren"

she peeks her head out.... and laughs.. and says Oh my god!

i say " i just wanted to see it for myself, bye"

i walk to my car she walks out to my window and the first thing she says is ....

"I DID NOT LIE TO YOU" .... LOL can you believe that???!?!?! i roll up my window while i hear her say " WHAT I CANT HANG OUT WITH MY FRIEND?"

i just drive off... i went home calmed down talked to my ex's bestfriend again... shes like "yeah shes been lying to you for some time about justin...ect...".

my ex txted me saying "delete my number from your phone that was so immature have a nice life"

so i txted back "whos this???"

iknew it was her i just was done... never again man..

end.

feels bad man... but i feel better at the same time.. you know? i defiantly do not want to be with someone like that... and im thankful for her best friend telling me.... i really just wanted to see it for my self... i really trusted her.. so it made it even harder.

please dont feel sorry for me or anything. im HAPPY that it is done and over with because my future wife i out there waiting for me to find her !
    Last edited by miketheblade; 11-11-2009 at 01:24 AM.

colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50) colton_orr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cliffs?
    iRep

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by colton_orr View Post
    cliffs?
    no im sorry...

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao, wow what A b****

edit: git with the best friend
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol did read epic as

bet she tries to some how make this your fault lol

Proudly Australian yeahitsgotahemi's Avatar
    yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000) yeahitsgotahemi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job brah

Now f*ck her best friend and be done with it
    WARNING: All of the posts created by yeahitsgotahemi are made by or under the supervision of health and safety professionals. Accordingly, yeahitsgotahemi and bodybuilding.com must insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact any of the posts or threads they have seen.

Originally Posted by Kohl View Post
    lol did read epic as

bet she tries to some how make this your fault lol
    oh yeah she did... she txted me saying "delete my number from your phone that was so immature have a nice life"

dumb.. LOL

dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good on you brah. F*uck her, she doesn't deserve someone who cares about her. I always feel sorry for chicks like that, coz they will be the ones single forever or end up with some wife beater.

Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kohl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by miketheblade View Post
    oh yeah she did... she txted me saying "delete my number from your phone that was so immature have a nice life"

dumb.. LOL
    mini-repped i lol'd

lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was obvious that she was an attention seeking bitch from teh first thread you posted, oh well, many fishes in the sea

Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bang her friend

redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000) redwings_snipe is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** that bitch, you couldn't have handled that any better man she'll feel like a total tool after she thinks about it for awhile.

romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow bro, props on not losing it when he came out with his chest puffed! God dam i wanna fuk his **** up n i dont even kno the guy! Good temper control brah. As for the bit*ch cut her off completely n ignore her for ever.

Originally Posted by redwings_snipe View Post
    **** that bitch, you couldn't have handled that any better man she'll feel like a total tool after she thinks about it for awhile.
    Thanks man feels good knowing i did the right thing...
    Originally Posted by lizzylamb View Post
    It was obvious that she was an attention seeking bitch from teh first thread you posted, oh well, many fishes in the sea
    heh bleh..
    Originally Posted by dsuhiti View Post
    Good on you brah. F*uck her, she doesn't deserve someone who cares about her. I always feel sorry for chicks like that, coz they will be the ones single forever or end up with some wife beater.
    i hope her the best but yeah i do want her to feel pain about it haha...
    Originally Posted by romapwr88 View Post
    Wow bro, props on not losing it when he came out with his chest puffed! God dam i wanna fuk his **** up n i dont even kno the guy! Good temper control brah. As for the bit*ch cut her off completely n ignore her for ever.
    yeah i know i plan on not talking to her ever again thanks man
    Last edited by miketheblade; 11-11-2009 at 01:35 AM.

T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000) T-mac is just really nice. (+1000)
    That was a flawless victory.

Only thing u can do now is bang the best friend for the fatality.
    The only things that should be small in this world are bills and panty sizes

TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) TrainLegsBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    feels bad man

sounds like we been talking to the same girl

i was in a similar situation with the first (and only) girl I fell in love with, I wanted all of her, to be official and everything. she told me she wasn't sure etc etc.

told her to choose or I was done and she said the same thing yours said. "IDK, i love you i don't wanna lose you"

this was back in february when we quit the intimate relationship and tried to "stay friends"

bad fckin idea, and I knew it. it's been back and forth with her wanting me back, me denying it, then me wanting her back and her ignoring me. random cuddle sessions with her teasing me after parties(ffuuu). arguments over who's fault it was we stopped talking, drama between mutual friends

finally cut her off completely after she ruined my halloween and I realized I was never going to get over her if this sht kept up. Ignored all her texts since

doesn't quite feel good yet, but...

feels better man..

repped
    Miscin' since 07

Originally Posted by TrainLegsBrahs View Post
    feels bad man

sounds like we been talking to the same girl

i was in a similar situation with the first (and only) girl I fell in love with, I wanted all of her, to be official and everything. she told me she wasn't sure etc etc.

told her to choose or I was done and she said the same thing yours said. "IDK, i love you i don't wanna lose you"

this was back in february when we quit the intimate relationship and tried to "stay friends"

bad fckin idea, and I knew it. it's been back and forth with her wanting me back, me denying it, then me wanting her back and her ignoring me. random cuddle sessions with her teasing me after parties(ffuuu). arguments over who's fault it was we stopped talking, drama between mutual friends

finally cut her off completely after she ruined my halloween and I realized I was never going to get over her if this sht kept up. Ignored all her texts since

doesn't quite feel good yet, but...

feels better man..

repped

same boat as me man.. dont worry there are better woman who deserve what we have the give them man.. keep a good head on your shoulders your next GF will be better then the last i promise.

MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what a slut

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's a load off your mind, brah

cheating whores like her might be able to fool themselves for a while, but everyone already sees them for what they are
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so why can't you bang the best friend?

good job though...sounds like she's a bitch

Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monarchy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, dunno how you contained yourself, but good job... I definitely would of layed the dude out.
    Current PRs:
    260 bench, 275 squat (lol) and 405 deadlift

KA CREW!

tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, bosh her best friend. It'll be epic.

I had EXACTLY the same situation earlier this year, bish lied to me saying she was sleeping and wouldn't answer my calls. I text her saying i know your at your ex's (i went and checked). she came crawling back to mine.

I was stupid enough to forgive her for it though, soon went t*ts up.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Monarchy View Post
    Damn, dunno how you contained yourself, but good job... I definitely would of layed the dude out.

i opend this thread to read about blood and cops being called. Amazing self control
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigMo777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it seems her bestfriend likes you so, get that bestfriend .. and then she will get back to you " girls issues " but for sure you wont even look at that bitch, fu** it man she deserves to live in a dirty container ..
    No PaIn No GaIn :)

weight at 230 , target is 215-220 ...

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice work man, you handled it real well nothing to be ashamed of.

btw its etc*

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice move, imo. She sounds like a typical...whore. Why should you be mad when I'm going out with "friends" etc. type girl..........Get with her friend, she probably has something for you anyways cause she ratted out her friend.
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, thats terrible. I was in the other thread too and what can I say, misc wisdom was strong on this one.

On the up side it sounds like her friend will bang you. It doesn't matter what she looks like, in fact if she is ugly it will only enrage your ex more as she will know you just did it out of spite and you get to ruin her best friendship.

Also, this thread is useless without pics.

jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc2801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL, sounds like a dumb chick if you ask me. I give you props for being a man and walking up to the door. Anyways best revenge is start messing around with the BFF.

Also in for PICS?

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im sorry you had to find out that way too brah. That is not cool at all.

However, you should be GLAD you found out NOW anyway. Some women are like that, some men do it too. People are out for themselves these days it seems, gender non withstanding.

At least you have a good head on your shoulders. Smart move not punching him in the face. I will bet money he has no ****in idea what has been going on. If she lied you to, you can bet she lied to him too. That was a smart move.

Driving away and leaving that whole mess alone is a solid move. Let him have her, they deserve each other.

Reps for being smart about things brah.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome bro, you handled it perfectly.