Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Religion is stupid
    God doesn't exist
    Bacon exists and will always exist and will always continue to taste good

HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighSpermCount has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    Or maybe KFC decided to use a different business model in a different area to maximize profits, or some would say a "localization" strategy.
    "Localization" strategy based on what? Religion? So if I live in that area and I want Bacon on my kfc sandwich that means I'm ****ed?

Islam is not to blame. KFC should be SUED for playing such religious tactics.

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HighSpermCount View Post
    Religion is stupid
    God doesn't exist
    Bacon exists and will always exist and will always continue to taste good
    Scriptures say it's a dirty meat, but rat meats ok I mean you know they live in filthy garbage tips but it's ok for a muslim to roast one up.
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

FYI: I live in Canada and some of the KFCs and pizza joints do have Halal toppings to MAXIMIZE their profits. They ALSO have bacon. And I live in a brown dominated area where there are plenty of muslims.

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    "Localization" strategy based on what? Religion? So if I live in that area and I want Bacon on my kfc sandwich that means I'm ****ed?

Islam is not to blame. KFC should be SUED for playing such religious tactics.
    oh ya I forgot guy on bodybuilding forum knows how to run KFC's business better than they do.

and your first sentence just showed how retarded you are. These Halal KFC's are in areas that are mainly populated by Muslims, they are adapting their business model to the gasp, local conditions where consumers do not purchase from their store if they serve any pig related goods.

and I'm sure your right to force a restaurant to serve you bacon is protected under your unalienable rights.
    brb getting mad because I can't order sushi at a steakhouse.

Someone shud really SUE KFC for this...and trust me u'll win. If you're in that area and KFC is not serving bacon but they are serving bacon elsewhere in Australia, they are in deep **** legally. I am surprised noone has taken action yet.

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ flipping out because he asked for bacon... seriously?
    lol @ religion

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The_Champ01 View Post
    Scriptures say it's a dirty meat, but rat meats ok I mean you know they live in filthy garbage tips but it's ok for a muslim to roast one up.
    Whats worse

55 year old illiterate douche molesting 9 year old and riding around on a flying half man half horse

or

having some bacon

case closed

islam ftl
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when I worked at a pizza joint a muslim guy ordered a pizza and asked for no meat and that we clean the blade before cutting the pizza. When he got the pizza, he said there were traces of meat and he called up and cursed out the manager furiously, kind of like this hot head here. I guess the Muslim's higher power is more concerned about ham then treating people right according to these idiots.

Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    oh ya I forgot guy on bodybuilding forum knows how to run KFC's business better than they do.

and your first sentence just showed how retarded you are. These Halal KFC's are in areas that are mainly populated by Muslims, they are adapting their business model to the gasp, local conditions where consumers do not purchase from their store if they serve any pig related goods.

and I'm sure your right to force a restaurant to serve you bacon is protected under your unalienable rights.
    brb getting mad because I can't order sushi at a steakhouse.
    Halal kfs exist in my area too..and halal pizza places too. they serve bacon dumbass.

lame example - sushi @ steakhouse. but let's say if a steakhouse chain DID serve sushi, they have to serve it in all chains of that region. Not exclude sushi from a "certain" area because of demographics.

Yea if that KFC was in a muslim country, that makes sense.

Brb Loving Toronto for being multicultural

My prediction: If Islam doesn't change and become more tolerant, it will cease to exist beyond 2025.

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    when I worked at a pizza joint a muslim guy ordered a pizza and asked for no meat and that we clean the blade before cutting the pizza. When he got the pizza, he said there were traces of meat and he called up and cursed out the manager furiously, kind of like this hot head here. I guess the Muslim's higher power is more concerned about ham then treating people right according to these idiots.
    but hes perfectly fine with the fact his illiterate prophet molested 9 year olds?
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omgitsNTG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Halal is ****ing retarded.

The only problem I have here is that there are halal restaurants in a democratic country to begin with.

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn...It would have been worse if customer ordered EXTRA bacon with their burger.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    but hes perfectly fine with the fact his illiterate prophet molested 9 year olds?
    It's ok his rationale would be along the lines of.... It was a different time back then, rooting kids was the fashion, plus there are scripts that say she loved it **** that was written 200 years after it occurred 'cause that's fact right?
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by omgitsNTG View Post
    Halal is ****ing retarded.

The only problem I have here is that there are halal restaurants in a democratic country to begin with.
    What if instead of Halal....it was Kosher? I don't think the Jews would have flipped out like that. Talk about a hot head.
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong retards ITT:

no one is forcing you to ****ing eat halal kfc or kfc at all.

If you dont want halal kfc then goto ****ing mcdonalds.

ITT: ****ots getting pissed off when capitalism doesn't suit them.

Are muslim women allowed to swallow semen? srsly i dunno...want to know.

benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500) benzona is not very helpful. (-500)
    this guy should be in the zyzz crew

Islamic rules are very tough and so cruel at some times. Having an affair means stoning to death. Women are all covered up from practically head to toe. You could only see their hands and eyes. I am sure God wanted everyone to see each other's faces, not hide them.
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cabocoleman View Post
    Islamic rules are very tough and so cruel at some times. Having an affair means stoning to death. Women are all covered up from practically head to toe. You could only see their hands and eyes. I am sure God wanted everyone to see each other's faces, not hide them.
    brb creating universe, space and time, laws of physics, 100 billion galaxies

brb bacon and peoples faces really give me the shts

brb but I really like the smell of burnt dead animals

NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000)
    What sort of Muslim population is there where you make resturants to suit a religion?
    Like a Chinatown? Call it a Muslimtown?

Not trolling, trying to understand.

Any pics of the area?

Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thats not islamic rule...

the only rule for woman was to cover their hair (hijab).

no idea were the full covering came from or how it started.

to be fair having an affair 1000+ years ago in any religion pretty much meant you were gonna get killed.

I used to work at burger king (and kfc too..matter of fact kfc was my first ever employer)

used to microwave bacon and eat it there...mmmmmmmmm.....dat smell

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he's got a point, why was she recording him

should have smashed her camera

Registered User stefanaustralia's Avatar
    stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100)
    this really isnt the point at all. it really doesnt make a difference that the belief is about pigs being dirty. the real point of the issue, which some of you seem to have missed is summed up perfectly by this poster:

Originally Posted by Moh7 View Post
    strong retards ITT:

no one is forcing you to ****ing eat halal kfc or kfc at all.

If you dont want halal kfc then goto ****ing mcdonalds.

ITT: ****ots getting pissed off when capitalism doesn't suit them.

i dont understand why i shud go to mcdonalds when i want a kfc wrap with bacon?

snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) snapso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The_Champ01 View Post
    heard from a muslim the reason pig meat is not allowed is because you can't fully drain it of blood. i'm sure it has more to do with the fact that people got sick from pork back in the day and so they added it to their list of "GOD/ALLAH forbids it".

Registered User stefanaustralia's Avatar
    stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100) stefanaustralia is not very well liked. (-100)
    i dont understand why i shud go to mcdonalds when i want a kfc wrap with bacon?
    because living in a democratic and capitalist society means that people have lots of freedom and can do whatever the fuk they want pretty much, as long as they have lots of money. In your case im guessing you dont own any big companies aimed at making big profits so average people like you and me dont have a say in this other than our combined consumption of goods. the big companies like KFC can choose to run their business however they like, and if you dont like it dont buy from them. simple as that.

tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000)
    wait. so they serve the menu item he was ordering which is supposed to include bacon, but without bacon? it's the KFC's fault, if you arent going to sell the item properly, dont sell it at all, its like selling buffalo wings without buffalo sauce. you order buffalo wings, you expect the sauce.