Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should i stop doing Rippetoes?

Basically i have been on something very similar to Rippetoes (only doing bent over rows instead of cleans) for 5 months and one week now.
    Starting lifts and current lifts as follows:

Squat:
    50kg 3x5
    125kg 3x5

Bench press:
    60kg 3x5
    80kg 2x5, 1x5 assist on last 2 reps

Deadlift:
    70kg 1x5
    122.5kg 1x5

BB military press:
    30kg 3x5
    55kg 3x5

Bent over row:
    50kg 3x5
    82.5kg 3x5

This doesnt look too bad on paper, the problem is im stalling quite badly. On the first week of month 4 i had that week off. I normally have a week off every 3 months so thats what i did. The problem with that was after that week my lifts went down. It took the whole month to get my bench press to what it was before the week off. Same with military press and also bent over rows.
    The gym was closed on the final week of month 4 which messed things up more.
    This weeks workout so far is as follows:

squat: 125kg
    military press: 57.5kg 1x5, 1x1 failure. 55kg 1x5 very bad form ended up pulling a muscle so it hurts to turn my head.
    Rows: 62.5kg

If you divide the amount of weight i have increased on bench press by the amount of weeks ive been lifting, it comes to 1kg a week increase. This isnt that good considering you are supposed to add weight with every workout. I find myself lifting the same weight for bench press and military press for the past 6-8 weeks. Partially due to having 2 weeks off.

Where shall i go from here?

Thanks
    Negs for life:

PumpSoHard
    Jesse7771
    SHRIVELEDcock - Name says it all really. Obvious troll is obviously an obvious troll

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Continue till you stall. Do not take weeks off if they are hurting your progress.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Continue till you stall. Do not take weeks off if they are hurting your progress.
    Had no choice and i am stalling
    Negs for life:

PumpSoHard
    Jesse7771
    SHRIVELEDcock - Name says it all really. Obvious troll is obviously an obvious troll

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much do you weigh? How much weight have you gained?

Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My old P.E teacher used to say for every months work you do it would take only 1 week to undo all of that.

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dubzfry View Post
    My old P.E teacher used to say for every months work you do it would take only 1 week to undo all of that.
    thats bull ****

Originally Posted by Dubzfry View Post
    How much did he squat lol?

Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LinebackerGod View Post
    thats bull ****
    yeah I know it was more of a motivational thing.

He's a semi professional football player so I don't know

KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) KSwoosh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its BS, taking a week off or having a deload week where you dont go as hard are great for recovery and going at it hard the following week.
    "You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan

What shall i do then?
    Negs for life:

PumpSoHard
    Jesse7771

bump.....
    Negs for life:

PumpSoHard
    Jesse7771

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're stalling and legittimately tired, deload and come back hard the following week. Your body can only take so much before it needs to chill out at some point. You could also have a mental block up, and a deload/off week can help you get past that.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Beginners: progress on every workout
    intermediate: progress on weekly base
    advanced: progress on monthly base
    pro: progress on yearly base

You cannot keep adding weight every workout, it gets counterproductive to do so.
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRTraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dont stop

Hey man, if you wanna get stronger just increase intensity, change rep ranges man, and don't take extended periods of time off man. Thatl kill ya.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamRippedTraining?feature=mhum

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    If you're stalling and legittimately tired, deload and come back hard the following week. Your body can only take so much before it needs to chill out at some point. You could also have a mental block up, and a deload/off week can help you get past that.
    Take it you didnt read the OP. Had 2 weeks off, if anything its made things worse.

Originally Posted by NeoginCF View Post
    Beginners: progress on every workout
    intermediate: progress on weekly base
    advanced: progress on monthly base
    pro: progress on yearly base

You cannot keep adding weight every workout, it gets counterproductive to do so.

Well considering SS is starting strength, for beginners, should i quit? Weekly progress isnt on the program, its progress per workout or you fail at SS basically...
    Negs for life:

PumpSoHard
    Jesse7771

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Uneducated17 View Post
    Well considering SS is starting strength, for beginners, should i quit? Weekly progress isnt on the program, its progress per workout or you fail at SS basically...
    I'd say stop it and try an intermediate strength program if you want or do a split
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eating enough?

Originally Posted by redatomsk View Post
    eating enough?

Yes hence why squat and deads are doing nicely.
    Negs for life:

PumpSoHard
    Jesse7771