Thread: Neck

brdgamefrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Neck

Hey guys,

I am currently doing Starting strength and was wondering if there was a way that I could ensure that I was hitting muscles to improve the thickness of my neck. I have a pretty scrawny neck right now and would love for it to be much thicker...if there's something I can do outside of Starting Strength let me know too (although I will probably wait until after I get well into the program to do and additional exercises).

Thanks in advance!

sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brdgamefrk View Post
    Hey guys,

I am currently doing Starting strength and was wondering if there was a way that I could ensure that I was hitting muscles to improve the thickness of my neck. I have a pretty scrawny neck right now and would love for it to be much thicker...if there's something I can do outside of Starting Strength let me know too (although I will probably wait until after I get well into the program to do and additional exercises).

Thanks in advance!
    these work well...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...eck-resistance

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...eck-resistance

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs

fork lifts?

then again those probably won't even help that much, even at over 200 lbs my neck is still 15.5... oh well guess maybe it makes my shoulders look even bigger?
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung