Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dump her pussy

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok here's the deal. she kisses some guy friends, she tries to soften the blow by saying she kisses girls too, so it's just something she does with everyone. except for people she isn't attracted to. personally, i greet and say goodbye to all of my friends the same way, because i wouldn't do something special for one friend that i wouldn't do for another.

so, i believe she's attracted to the guys she is kissing because she gives them special treatment. she doesn't kiss them because they are her friends, because if that were true, she'd kiss the "gross" guy who is her friend. she does it because she's cheating. think back to any girl you liked who had a boyfriend. if she gave you as much as a kiss on the cheek you'd be excited. she's kissing fools on the lips lol.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am so ****ing disturbed, holy ****
    Ignore list: abdus

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    I am so ****ing disturbed, holy ****
    Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    dump her pussy
    Originally Posted by juggerburn View Post
    ok here's the deal. she kisses some guy friends, she tries to soften the blow by saying she kisses girls too, so it's just something she does with everyone. except for people she isn't attracted to. personally, i greet and say goodbye to all of my friends the same way, because i wouldn't do something special for one friend that i wouldn't do for another.

so, i believe she's attracted to the guys she is kissing because she gives them special treatment. she doesn't kiss them because they are her friends, because if that were true, she'd kiss the "gross" guy who is her friend. she does it because she's cheating. think back to any girl you liked who had a boyfriend. if she gave you as much as a kiss on the cheek you'd be excited. she's kissing fools on the lips lol.
    all these.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, it's not cheating, FFS. It's just an innocent kiss. As long as she's not letting him hide the sausage, who cares?

Give me a break. Of course it is.

Oh and if you have to ask, it's because you refuse to take off the rose-tinted glasses and see her for who she really is.

M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M8Bro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dump her for sure bro.

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    donaldmcnabb.gif

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember this.

OP, how, in the name of all the unholy gods in Hell, are you still with her after your last thread where you detailed how she put you down in front of all your mutual friends?

You aren't a Eunuch by any chance?

It never ceases to amaze me how little self-respect some men have. You only live once, OP. Just once. You are going to die one day. Why are you wasting what life you have with a bottom feeding piece of sh!t?

If this is real life, and you aren't a Troll, I'd be deadly serious about getting STD checked. This toe rag of a girl is just the kind of slut to frivolously spread diseases.

Don't crawl back here whining when she fcuks your dad, AND your pet Labrador, and gives you genital herpes or cawk rot or something.

HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post
    I remember this.

OP, how, in the name of all the unholy gods in Hell, are you still with her after your last thread where you detailed how she put you down in front of all your mutual friends?

You aren't a Eunuch by any chance?

It never ceases to amaze me how little self-respect some men have. You only live once, OP. Just once. You are going to die one day. Why are you wasting what life you have with a bottom feeding piece of sh!t?

If this is real life, and you aren't a Troll, I'd be deadly serious about getting STD checked. This toe rag of a girl is just the kind of slut to frivolously spread diseases.

Don't crawl back here whining when she fcuks your dad, AND your pet Labrador, and gives you genital herpes or cawk rot or something.
    Just LOL.

Can't believe you remembered that! Yes, this is the same girl....she got STD checked, it's clear...though she didn't use condoms for any of the guys she was with, so thank jesus.

I think on the internet you can only get one side of the story and i'm sure you can demonise anyone if you do that...but yeah, i've drafted an email saying all this stuff dumping her because if i do it in person first (i will see her tomorrow to get some stuff back anyway) she'll just manipulate me and i won't get it all out - she's really smart and will throw everything in the book especially crying...whatever to make me feel guilty or something. we can talk more tomorrow but at least with that sent i won't have to explain it so much. it's horrible dumping anyone; i've tried ending it LOTS of times before but she's always manipulated me into staying somehow.

Thanks for the advice.

Registered User AllFapInsurance's Avatar
    AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HIIT View Post
    Just LOL.

Can't believe you remembered that! Yes, this is the same girl....she got STD checked, it's clear...though she didn't use condoms for any of the guys she was with, so thank jesus.

I think on the internet you can only get one side of the story and i'm sure you can demonise anyone if you do that...but yeah, i've drafted an email saying all this stuff dumping her because if i do it in person first (i will see her tomorrow to get some stuff back anyway) she'll just manipulate me and i won't get it all out - she's really smart and will throw everything in the book especially crying...whatever to make me feel guilty or something. we can talk more tomorrow but at least with that sent i won't have to explain it so much. it's horrible dumping anyone; i've tried ending it LOTS of times before but she's always manipulated me into staying somehow.

Thanks for the advice.
    Wtf?

She can overpower you verbally like that? Good ****ing lord, you are a goddam pussy. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with? Guys with zero self respect need to not have children so the useless gene doesn't get passed on.

HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000) HIIT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AllFapInsurance View Post
    Wtf?

She can overpower you verbally like that? Good ****ing lord, you are a goddam pussy. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with? Guys with zero self respect need to not have children so the useless gene doesn't get passed on.
    Not really. She just has a really horrible cry - like bambi dying.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not really. She just has a really horrible cry - like bambi dying.
    so..she'll guilt trip you back into the relationship..?

AllFapInsurance's post stands, u need to get your head in the game and do whats right for yourself -

do u really think an email will solve nething? she'll probably call u up, and u WILL pickup and listen to her cry

followed up by she'll ask to come over, and you WILL comply

and she will cry again and you WILL take her back

once again, grab your manhood

DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeadAdeel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just LOL.

Thanks for the advice.
    I can smell this scenario coming up:

OP - "I'm tired of you insulting my penus claiming it's small. It's 12 inches on the internet, mkay!? I'm tired of you sucking other mens cocks and claiming it's what a grandmother does to her grandchildren. I'm tired of you basically, so... it's over...

Her : Well... that sucks... because I was just about to tell you that I'm pregnant.

OP : :O babynames.com

No - really though, OP - Get out of there while you can! Have some self-respect!

cocaine white range rove. darkshines's Avatar
    darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did you include the remnants of your testicles in an email attachment?

seriously, if you reread what you wrote as objectively as possible, I wouldn't be surprised if you lol'd hard.

Just LOL.

I think on the internet you can only get one side of the story and i'm sure you can demonise anyone if you do that
    first, don't defend her. she selectively kisses her guy friends on the lips, what's to defend?

but yeah, i've drafted an email saying all this stuff dumping her because if i do it in person first (i will see her tomorrow to get some stuff back anyway) she'll just manipulate me and i won't get it all out - she's really smart and will throw everything in the book especially crying...whatever to make me feel guilty or something.
    unless she's a sorceress, the only reason she can manipulate you is because you let her. you already know she's going to vomit a laundry-list of excuses while shaking back and forth violently (read: crying). "they're just friends", "i've always done that", "they don't like me like that", "i only kissed him.. on the dick", that stupid ****. you already know it's all bull****, so if you fall for it then you're the only one to blame.

we can talk more tomorrow but at least with that sent i won't have to explain it so much. it's horrible dumping anyone; i've tried ending it LOTS of times before but she's always manipulated me into staying somehow.

Thanks for the advice.
    you've unsuccessfully tried dumping her before? well this time don't say "ok", "yes" or anything affirmative unless it's in response to "are you sure you want to break up with me because I'm a whore?"
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    so..she'll guilt trip you back into the relationship..?

AllFapInsurance's post stands, u need to get your head in the game and do whats right for yourself -

do u really think an email will solve nething? she'll probably call u up, and u WILL pickup and listen to her cry

followed up by she'll ask to come over, and you WILL comply

and she will cry again and you WILL take her back

once again, grab your manhood
    no she won't because it's a really horrible email; worse than anything anyone has posted here; i'm also lying in it where i tell her i dumped her in my mind a while ago and was playing it out so she'd have to explain to her parents and her friends who all met me at x mas why she had yet another failed relationship ....etc etc

then in person i'm just going to be amicable but totally soulless and unresponsive - get my stuff, get out - everything about specifics in the emails that's said is said basically - all her whines when i see her in person can just go to the 'i don't care' bin.

Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000)
    My gf told me she kisses her friends - guys and girls - on the lips especially when she's drunk for when she says goodbye or something. And she's done it a lot apparently while I've been with her even at an xmas party I wasn't at. But not her unattractive friend because he's 'gross'.

Personally, I think it's cheating, kissing on the lips crosses a line for me - a mild form of cheating but all forms are bad.

She's cheated on both her previous boyfriends at the beginning of last year. She's says the past is the past and I have no right to be angry over that - but it reduces my trust with her of course. She said she'd never kiss friends again but didn't really apologise; she analogised it's like how a grandma kisses a grandson. When she gets drunk she's a bit reckless and thoughtless and says and does stupid things - like, when I was teasing her friend jokingly in a big group of friends, 'he has a really small penis' - and everyone was 'huh, really?', she says 'yeah, really hahaha' - months later when I brought it up with her, she says oh I was only joking because you butted my mate - it's just a generic thing to say about a guy. I've forgiven this now, but it's an example.

Aside all this stuff, I love her...but I'm seriously considering ditching her because of lack of trust. What should I do?
    If you don't trust someone? Dump them, plain in simple. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache.

She's also guaranteed to cheat on you anyways. My ex said the same thing.

Originally Posted by darkshines View Post
    did you include the remnants of your testicles in an email attachment?

seriously, if you reread what you wrote as objectively as possible, I wouldn't be surprised if you lol'd hard.

first, don't defend her. she selectively kisses her guy friends on the lips, what's to defend?

unless she's a sorceress, the only reason she can manipulate you is because you let her. you already know she's going to vomit a laundry-list of excuses while shaking back and forth violently (read: crying). "they're just friends", "i've always done that", "they don't like me like that", "i only kissed him.. on the dick", that stupid ****. you already know it's all bull****, so if you fall for it then you're the only one to blame.

you've unsuccessfully tried dumping her before? well this time don't say "ok", "yes" or anything affirmative unless it's in response to "are you sure you want to break up with me because I'm a whore?"

That's brilliant! Yeah that laundry list is exactly what she'll pull. I'm going to bed now, to sleep on it, will probably send email tomorrow before i go over there.

Thanks so much guys!

Registered User SaintPatrick317's Avatar
    SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000) SaintPatrick317 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wtf

cocaine white range rove. darkshines's Avatar
    darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's brilliant! Yeah that laundry list is exactly what she'll pull. I'm going to bed now, to sleep on it, will probably send email tomorrow before i go over there.

Thanks so much guys!
    good luck bro. once the tear ducts run dry, the worst part is over.

unless she kills you.

srs, how much can she really argue? ultimately your relationship's incompatibility seems to mostly boil down to a lack of trust on your part. how can she argue against "i don't trust you"? your trust of her (or lack thereof) is not a matter of opinion or something that requires a consensus or vote, it is your and your choice alone who you want to trust. if it's not her, then she needs to come to terms with it, and if she doesn't, who gives a ****? not your deal. she can rationalize and justify and think up any reasons she wants as to why you're breaking up with her, but as far as you're concerned, once you've given her your reasons you've done your job.
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LMFAO. This girl is bad news. Cheated before? Makes out with other guys?

Come on bro..
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP this thread is stupid.

A girl kisses guys while she's with you and you have to ask if that's ok? Wtf is wrong with you bro?

I don't care if shes sucking their dicks or honestly just being friendly and it never goes further,
    it's disrespectful to you! You don't do sht like that in a real relationship, and if she puts a higher value on being able to kiss boys than she does being with you, then cut that stupid bitch off forever and don't look back.

/thread

pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpkinman21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just tell her to cut it out

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just LOL.

Thanks for the advice.
    I remember that thread you made as well. The reason she manipulates you is, because you have allowed her to do so in the past/present. Do not send an email to her, tell her everything in person. It will hit home to her even more and allows you to counter all of the bull-****t that she'll spew out. Be a man for F*ck sakes. You gain EVERYTHING if you act like a man, and lose everything if you don't.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    elbow to the face till she agrees to stop doing that ****
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This can't be real.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    there is no way in hell i'd let my gf kiss another dude. just as my gf wouldn't like it if i was kissing some other girl.

deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she dissed you infront of a group of people

especially about the size of your manhood, and you are still with the b1sch

strong one-itis bruh
    The'll never get huge arms with crossfit! ~ Clive

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160432981&p=1212608741&viewfull=1#post1212608741

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    she sure sounds like wife material.

I hope the bitch gets herpes
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Registered User Ipodtouchaddict's Avatar
    Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chicks are weird bro, they will cheat they will bounce around from BF to BF but that is because they are looking for a Real Man. They want what they have dreamed of since they were a little girl. So just because she cheated in the past doesn't mean she will cheat on you, unless of course you are not that guy she has dreamed about. If you are, she'll tell you.

As far as kissing.. It is cheating. Kissing is very personal and kissing can really get juices flowing, blood boiling, and create feelings in two people. I would stand up to her and tell her this is unacceptable. If she throws a fit then you know you're not the guy she has been looking for.

rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she analogised it's like how a grandma kisses a grandson.
    wtf? You'd never accidentally make out or sleep with your grandma though....
    Sounds like a dumb bish that you should get rid of. Sounds like your relationship is on HER terms.