nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can you take Test boosters with Fat burners?

Hi Guys,

Firstly, I am a newbie to this site so apologies if I make any mistakes. I am after some advice.

I am 25 years old and I try to train atleast 4 times a week and I usually train medium to heavy on each session.

My question is this:

Can I take Biotest Tribex Gold (or any other test booster) along with something like Nutrex Lipo 6?

Thing is, I am not fat and not thin either, I have decent build but would like to gain some more muscle and size (hence the test booster to help) and at the same time I want to burn the excess fat (lipo 6).

Can anyone please advise me? I mention the above products because they have been recommended to me by several people.

Thanks in advance.

Nish

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nishmgopal View Post
    Hi Guys,

Firstly, I am a newbie to this site so apologies if I make any mistakes. I am after some advice.

I am 25 years old and I try to train atleast 4 times a week and I usually train medium to heavy on each session.

My question is this:

Can I take Biotest Tribex Gold (or any other test booster) along with something like Nutrex Lipo 6?

Thing is, I am not fat and not thin either, I have decent build but would like to gain some more muscle and size (hence the test booster to help) and at the same time I want to burn the excess fat (lipo 6).

Can anyone please advise me? I mention the above products because they have been recommended to me by several people.

Thanks in advance.

Nish
    Sure you can, and btw you most likely wasted money on that test booster. If by tribex they mean trib. And by if i mean it does.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10) nishmgopal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really? Alot of people told me that Tribex gold is quite good and helps increase strength and size. Can you suggest a decent test booster for a decent price? I just want some help in the gym and that is why I am thinking about starting test boosters.

Also, is Lipo-6 any good or is that a waste of money?

Appreciate the help.

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really? Alot of people told me that Tribex gold is quite good and helps increase strength and size. Can you suggest a decent test booster for a decent price? I just want some help in the gym and that is why I am thinking about starting test boosters.

Also, is Lipo-6 any good or is that a waste of money?

Appreciate the help.
    I'd recommend EC stack (ephedrine + caffeine) if you want a fat burner/app suppressant

test boosters: heard good things about BioForge, TestoPro + Stoked (which I'll be running soon), Free-Test

There are the test boosters that have been recommended to me:

EST Propadrol
    Tribex Gold
    Cyclo Bolan
    Nutrex Anabol
    PhD Nutrition Methoxy-7-Test

I would like to start off my test booster cycle with one of the above, can anyone tell me which would be the best one? I understand that everyone's body's are built differently so there will be a range of answers - but I just need a starting point.

Also, can you give same advice on these fat burners:

Beast Nutrition Amphetalean
    Nutrex Lipo-6
    Thermobol

I will be continuing with my protein shakes along with one test booster and one fat burner.

Thanks

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Triazole+Lean Xtreme+E/C

oh hai and good day to you mr. adipose

Just to add - I have a budget for around 40 test booster and around 30 for fat burner...

Is this optimistic? Bare in mind I am not planning on getting huge, just a little extra gain...

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to add - I have a budget for around 40 test booster and around 30 for fat burner...

Is this optimistic? Bare in mind I am not planning on getting huge, just a little extra gain...
    Not sure what your prices are in Europe. But I purchased Bronkaid for $13 (not sure if you can buy it over there?), and 200mg Caffeine tabs for $5. You should be fine for both. If you run EC you should be under 30. For the test booster you might cut it close.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have run test boosters with fat burners often. Make sure you have quality products though.....but a combination of a quality test booster and fat burner can do wonders if your diet and training are spot on.

A good combo would be VPX Meltdown and Testforce2.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    A good combo would be VPX Meltdown and Testforce2.
    very solid recommendation..

another great stack would be acitvate extreme /Oep + LX if you can afford it.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are the test boosters that have been recommended to me:

EST Propadrol
    Tribex Gold
    Cyclo Bolan
    Nutrex Anabol
    PhD Nutrition Methoxy-7-Test

I would like to start off my test booster cycle with one of the above, can anyone tell me which would be the best one? I understand that everyone's body's are built differently so there will be a range of answers - but I just need a starting point.

Also, can you give same advice on these fat burners:

Beast Nutrition Amphetalean
    Nutrex Lipo-6
    Thermobol

I will be continuing with my protein shakes along with one test booster and one fat burner.

Thanks
    Of course diet and training is important but to answer with your choice above.

I've ran EST Propadrol EP and while using Beast Amphetalean Xtreme during my cut. Works wonders with keeping strength up while eating at caloric deficit. Another good choice for test booster is EST Test Drive, which I have also ran with Amphetalean.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Unhappy So confused!

I have been researching for around 2 weeks now and have read numerous forums and reviews etc, I am still not clear on what to take to help me with my goal!!

I thought I was getting somewhere with the Tribex Gold, but now obviously I have been told (in this thread) that its a waste. How about Bioforge? LA Muscle Long Jack?

I do not want/need something extreme, just a lil help in increasing my muscle size...

I WAS planning on taking Tribex Gold with Beast Nutrition Amphetalean...but not sure now.

I am starting to think that there is not one test booster out there that is recommended by everyone, and my only hope will be to actually go and try it...

Confused

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    T-BOL, Activate Xtreme, and Triazole are 3 that I have personally used and enjoy.