jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rest leg syndrome with keto?

I use to get restless leg syndrome in my legs before I went on strict diets and going to the gym, so for the past few months my legs felt great, well now that I'm starting keto, only been into it a few days, my legs are hurting again, esp. My right leg. I'm wearing the sane shoes and everything else has been the same besides diet. So I guess I'm asking what could be causing this? Lack of carbs? Too much fats? I've been to the doctor already about it and that was a waste of time , pretty much told me my blood is flowing great, um ok lol. So if this happened to y'all or can suggest anything it would be great.

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont have that problem often, maybe once a week, if that, but the best thing to do, is 50 sqauts, just body weight, before you hope into bed,.. The legs just want to move, thats all, so wear them out first..

jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamull2852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll give it a try but it seems like the more I move the more they hurt, and after I sit down for about 5 mins I'm back to normal.

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its might be something totally differant to..

A careful history enables the physician to distinguish RLS from similar types of disorders that cause nighttime discomfort in the limbs, such as muscle cramps, circulatory diseases, and damage to nerves that detect sensations or cause movement (peripheral neuropathy).

The most important tool the doctor has in diagnosing RLS is the history obtained from the patient. Several common medical conditions are known to either cause or to be closely associated with RLS. The doctor may link the patient's symptoms to one of these conditions, which include anemia; diabetes; disease of the spinal nerve roots (lumbosacral radiculopathy); Parkinson's disease; late-stage pregnancy; kidney failure (uremia); and complications of stomach surgery. In order to identify or eliminate such a cause, blood tests may be performed to determine the presence of serum ferritin, folate, vitamin B12, creatinine, and thyroid-stimulating hormones. The physician may also ask if symptoms are present in any close family members, since it is common for RLS to run in families and this type is sometimes more difficult to treat.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not overly familiar with RLS but I know supplementing potassium is beneficial with keto. Buy "lite salt" and use that". A shot in the dark I know but even if it doesn't solve your problem you still need extra potassium on keto.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you using a multi vit and drinking diet coke?

No I haven't been taking multi I know I should be and I've been reasearching which one im going to get, and no I stopped diet Coles when I started keto

Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000)
    Potassium Deficinecy. It's common on keto because you're no longer eating high carb/high potassium foods. Search the forum for it..you'll find similar threads. You just need to supplement with it..or eat lots of spinach/chard.
    1k.
    I rape back faster if you paste a link in rape box.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamull2852 View Post
    No I haven't been taking multi I know I should be and I've been reasearching which one im going to get, and no I stopped diet Coles when I started keto
    Cuts out my theory then, I get it from that combo.

thanks wtf ill look into it