jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Foam Roller Workouts?

I'm looking to prevent more injuries and increase flexibility while overcoming the injuries I already have. I previously did no flexibility work beyond dynamic stretching before practice and cool down stretching after practice. I recently saw the Cressey foam roller video and started doing the exercises and it felt great but seemed like I needed to do more. Could anyone show me a good video for foam roller exercises. Especially ones that deal with the back and the muscles around the knee such as quads as I have minor runners knee that won't go away and an imbalanced back from rowing.