Thread: Ab ripper x

scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ab ripper x

Hey guys, been doing p 90 x ab ripper for about 6 months now. I used to do it three times a week but I felt i needed time to recover so I changed to twice a week. Monday and Thursday.
    I've been bulking and definately put on weight so I can't be sure if it actually helped me with any definition, but i think it definately helped me with strength.

Has anyone else been doing ab ripper x and seen results?

How does everyone feel it would compare to doing regular ab workouts such as leg raises, ab pulldowns, etc...?

Am I wasting my time on ab ripper x?

scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottlilo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry about the repost.. I'm on the iPhone app:/

DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No I saw crazy results from ab ripper x and lost some fat too. But if you've been doing it for that long it may be time to change your routine. Personally I've found greater results by doing weighted reps for 3 sets 12-15 reps.
    .::Misc Cologne Crew::.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use it. Sometimes it makes a good dog toy or frisbee, but I feel that makes it degrade a bit too quickly. I wanna get my money out of my copy of ab ripper x, so nowadays it's usually my coaster. Good stuff, would recommend to any friend who needs a place for his drinks.

Well I have a digital copy so unfortunately I can't be using it as a coaster nor frisbee..

But you feel it only gets you to a certain point and then you have to begin weighted excersises? The ab ripper work out is much easier now then when I started, but it still is challenging at times.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scottlilo View Post
    But you feel it only gets you to a certain point and then you have to begin weighted excersises?.
    You got it. Eccentric-concentric training with progressive overload and frequent training is the best way to work muscles, why are abs different?

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    awesome for conditioning/endurance.. didn't really help my abdominal growth though but did help with my jiu jitsu