triplenickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triplenickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triplenickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triplenickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triplenickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triplenickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triplenickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triplenickel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Got accused of juicing today

I was complamenting a dude today on a bench press set today. He says to me" yep im all natural" didnt quite know what to say, so i paused, then he says" guess you cant say that now can you".....I was caught off guard by that. I go to the gym 5 -6 days a week ,for the last 2years and bust my ass.It is finally starting to show. Wasnt quite sure what to say so I just said "get your body fat down to double didgets and you will look good to" then walked away. It pisses me off when people think you are on something just because you have discapline to eat right( not as good as it should be), and workout regurlary. Is it jealousy or the way people really think? Then later in the day I felt good,if he thinks that then damn it I am winning the battle with the iron!!!!!!
    Last edited by triplenickel; 01-03-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: spelling

drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice to see that others see progress. Don't let them get ya down though your hard work is obviously paying off.

Take it easy,

Drew
    "Anyone seen my coffee?"

webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50) webercaretec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take it as a compliment, phukk him attributing your size and definition to roids, hes jsut mad he didnt have the dedication/heart to get to where your at

im busy awaiting the day someone over the age of 14 asks if im on roids

brb, leaving over 35 section lol
    You deserve what you settle for
    I Rep Back 100%

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This guy must have some bad judgement.. if your stats are correct, you're 170lbs ????
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rducharme3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats a pretty baller compliment

coulda flashed him some tickets to the gun show

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by webercaretec View Post
    im busy awaiting the day someone over the age of 14 asks if im on roids
    l
    At 5'11" 160lbs ?? they might ask you if you're anorexic before they ask you about roids

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    This guy must have some bad judgement.. if your stats are correct, you're 170lbs ????
    LOL...

Join date Dec 09

Strong 2nd post...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had that happen once or twice.

Standard answer, "Never touched them, but could you imagine what I would look like if I did?"
    Food Aggressive

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    LOL...

Join date Dec 09

Strong 2nd post...
    LOL I missed that good catch...

Originally Posted by Thuirwyne View Post

Standard answer, "Never touched them, but could you imagine what I would look like if I did?"
    Looking at your pics .. very justifiable question you're rock solid

OP's not so much
    and if he did he'd better get his money back cause that was some bad stuff he got

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking at your pics .. very justifiable question you're rock solid
    Thanks so much; my folks are mutants at 80...

OP's not so much
    and if he did he'd better get his money back cause that was some bad stuff he got
    Yah, I took a look after I posted >_>
    Food Aggressive

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    quick thinking on the comeback. Some people feel jealous or incompetent in comparison to a well built person, so they need to knock them down somehow.

Originally Posted by thuirwyne View Post
    thanks so much; my folks are mutants at 80...
    lol....

And why is this in the advanced training section ????

Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vaudeville has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

In responce to OP take it as a complement you know what you have done to get to where you are at.
    Brotherwolf - I agree why is this in the advance training area and "I see little people"

kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000) kennylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by triplenickel View Post
    I was complamenting a dude today on a bench press set today. He says to me" yep im all natural" didnt quite know what to say, so i paused, then he says" guess you cant say that now can you".....I was caught off guard by that. I go to the gym 5 -6 days a week ,for the last 2years and bust my ass.It is finally starting to show. Wasnt quite sure what to say so I just said "get your body fat down to double didgets and you will look good to" then walked away. It pisses me off when people think you are on something just because you have discapline to eat right( not as good as it should be), and workout regurlary. Is it jealousy or the way people really think? Then later in the day I felt good,if he thinks that then damn it I am winning the battle with the iron!!!!!!

really!
    5'8 170 , this guy must not know what a person looks like on roids
    usually they have a bloated/ puffy look.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how did I miss this thread lol

Originally Posted by triplenickel View Post
    down to double digits ??? was he in triple digits

and

Stats: 5'8", 171 lbs

sounds swole as hell to me

hey wait a sec ...

negged

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    LOL...

Join date Dec 09

Strong 2nd post...
    lulz

beat me to it !!!

Originally Posted by kennylo View Post
    this guy must not know what a person looks like on roids
    usually they have a bloated/ puffy look.
    facepalm

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    how did I miss this thread lol

down to double digits ??? was he in triple digits

and

Stats: 5'8", 171 lbs

sounds swole as hell to me

hey wait a sec ...

negged

lulz

beat me to it !!!

facepalm
    You hateful little strong F'er Are you juicin'?

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thuirwyne View Post

lol, I've used the exact same line. Also with regards to my diet (I'm a vegetarian). I take it as flattery mixed with an insecurity complex on the part of the accuser.

(I don't have a problem with people who do go that route, it's just not my route)

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was this at Planet Fitness?

I think some of these stories are made up. I am a little bigger and stronger then the average gym rat and I have never been asked or accused of doing roids.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

On dat DL rehab time... Meatros's Avatar
    Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should have denied it and then said he could feel your balls for proof.

I'm not big (well, muscle wise anyway), and I've never been accused of steroids. That said, there was an old guy at the gym (all he ever does is the bike) who said that I was using too much weight to safely lift.

I was doing squats, in a squat rack, with something around 185. So, pretty much nooby weight. Yet somehow this guy thought that I'd lose control. I think this is the equivalent of being accused of having the testosterone forceably removed from your system....

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    Was this at Planet Fitness?

I think some of these stories are made up. I am a little bigger and stronger then the average gym rat and I have never been asked or accused of doing roids.
    It's important to distinguish between asked and accused and as you said, where it happens. I also found that over the course of 20 years of doing this that more questions come from those who do not work out at all (i.e., not asked in gym). Their perceptions are very skewed. For some reason the general assumption is that if one does not use he or she is limited to something slighter better than the hipster waif body and if one has any noticeable volume & definition it was likely achieved by using. It's no different than my personal favorite question with new members, "I don't want to get big, I just want to tone up." Basic ignorance, nothing more or less.

230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got accused twice of roids....however had a guy just today ask me did I need a spot when I was warming up w/ 30 lb dumbbells on chest press. The comments vary with each outsiders lifting experience.
    240 with abs...your worst nightmare.