nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

my thoughts and questions on ph/ds

first id like to say that im not currently planning on doing a cycle, as i feel i dont know enough yet. my first question would be do you think that a cycle of h-drol would be considerable at my age (22) and before you answer you should take into account that ive trained since 13, but have taken lifting weights hard and heavy since 16, so im not new to training by any means... also will have blood work done b4 i decide..

if i were to, IF... it would be h-drol 50/50/75/75/75 most likely with a pct of nolvadex (liquid)... and mabe a natty test boost purely for my ding dong... considering life/cycle support.

the past year ive gained 3-4lbs and the year b4 that 4-5lbs... so im concerned that ill only gain 2-3 or 3-4lbs this year.....

my diet has been very clean for 3 years now with a healthy average cal intake of 5,000 wile keeping cardio down to 30-45 mins every other day... also like i said before i train hard n heavy normaly depending on how my body feels..

thanks for any advice, info given...
    Last edited by nathannoskillz; 01-03-2011 at 07:01 PM.

torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dunno i i'd go with h-drol off the bat... sucks that bold was taken off the market... would probably be ideal at 600 for you.... oh well,....

people have talked about furazadrol... but i have not used it myself, so I cant directly comment on it. people say its lighter,..... 11-oxo is about as light as they come and will ease you into the PH game if you wanted.

at the least you are looking to use true nolvadex.... could look into methyl 1-d, one I was tempted to run myself... or the new 11-kt transdermal...

its your call, but i'd start a touch ligher.

T

orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50) orey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nathannoskillz View Post
    first id like to say that im not currently planning on doing a cycle, as i feel i dont know enough yet. my first question would be do you think that a cycle of h-drol would be considerable at my age (22) and before you answer you should take into account that ive trained since 13, but have taken lifting weights hard and heavy since 16, so im not new to training by any means...

if i were to, IF... it would be h-drol 50/50/75/75/75 most likely with a pct of nolvadex (liquid)... and mabe a natty test boost purely for my ding dong... considering life/cycle support.

the past year ive gained 3-4lbs and the year b4 that 4-5lbs... so im concerned that ill only gain 2-3 or 3-4lbs this year.....

my diet has been very clean for 3 years now with a healthy average cal intake of 5,000 wile keeping cardio down to 30-45 mins every other day... also like i said before i train hard n heavy normaly depending on how my body feels..

thanks for any advice, info given...
    u might consider transdermal dermacrine for a first cycle if your going to do one. i believe it is a little lighter.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

God, grant me the serenity To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference.

i rep back.

if you have a question, feel free to pm me and i will answer to the best of my knowledge.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    up front: i will never advise anyone to do steroids. don't use them myself, and don't see myself ever changing my stance.

that said, despite being relatively young you seem to have a good deal of experience behind you..you also seem quite intelligent as to debating if it's a suitable choice for you, and have apparently investigated proper PCT.

ultimately, it is your body, and your choice.

best to you in whatever you decide.

nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nathannoskillz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah its not something im gona take lightly

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hdrol is actually what i feel is a pretty decent first cycle how ever.. your plan of doing a 5 week cycle ending at 75 mgs is over board IMO .. stick to 50/50/50/50 and follow with your PCT
    this will get you good and strong and your likely to gain upwards of 7-8lbs if you do it correctly.

i do like the idea mentioned prior tho that you could run something even milder..

yeah i just now started to look on more milder ph's... would you have any suggestions or are the above a good place to start a search?

does any 1 have opinions switching out h-drol for # 11-OXO (Adrenosterone)
    # Furazadrol

Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just started my first cycle of H-Drol today. What would you guys suggest as the best PCT?
    My goal is to get as big as possible while weighing under 200lbs.

Originally Posted by Fike75 View Post
    Just started my first cycle of H-Drol today. What would you guys suggest as the best PCT?
    every thing ive researched says nolvadex preferably (liquid) also you should have gotin your pct first before starting

Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fike75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    every thing ive researched says nolvadex preferably (liquid) also you should have gotin your pct first before starting
    Why should I have gotten it before starting if I dont need to take it until after my cycle?

Why should I have gotten it before starting if I dont need to take it until after my cycle?
    just so your prepared if your order doesnt come in or if your forced to cut your cycle short.... be prepared like a boy scout ya know lol

torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000)
    epic thread jack...agreed. Nolva for H-drol, liquid is easy to find, though i do prefer the pills to be honest.

Nathan: I have used 11-oxo MANY times, and love it... though I swear I am of a dying breed that even knows what it is, let alone has used it. a good starter cycle would be a good 6-8 weeks of 400-500 a day, and could "more than likely" get away with an OTC AI for the PCT... or if you are planning on nolva, run a mild strait 20 for 3 weeks and you will be fine. ~500 is the border zone of what MIGHT shut you down.

my first use was at 350, and loved the light size gain, but marveled at the strength increase and especially the body tone that took place. at 600 it did even better, and at 800 I thoroughly enjoyed the gains from it in both size and strength, and never felt put out or tired like some people have on a PH.

I have not used Furaz, so I cant directly comment, but have seen a lot of happy people on it.

if it was me, and I had never done any PH before, I'd start the same way again, 350 of 11-OXO, and see how I react and how it works for me. its not going to blow your mind, but it WILL make a noticable difference.

T

just so your prepared if your order doesnt come in or if your forced to cut your cycle short.... be prepared like a boy scout ya know lol
    Understandable. Today is only day one! & the site I order from ships in 2-5 days so I should be fine correct?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by torinalth View Post
    epic thread jack...agreed. Nolva for H-drol, liquid is easy to find, though i do prefer the pills to be honest.

Nathan: I have used 11-oxo MANY times, and love it... though I swear I am of a dying breed that even knows what it is, let alone has used it. a good starter cycle would be a good 6-8 weeks of 400-500 a day, and could "more than likely" get away with an OTC AI for the PCT... or if you are planning on nolva, run a mild strait 20 for 3 weeks and you will be fine. ~500 is the border zone of what MIGHT shut you down.

my first use was at 350, and loved the light size gain, but marveled at the strength increase and especially the body tone that took place. at 600 it did even better, and at 800 I thoroughly enjoyed the gains from it in both size and strength, and never felt put out or tired like some people have on a PH.

I have not used Furaz, so I cant directly comment, but have seen a lot of happy people on it.

if it was me, and I had never done any PH before, I'd start the same way again, 350 of 11-OXO, and see how I react and how it works for me. its not going to blow your mind, but it WILL make a noticable difference.

T
    thanks for the feed back man deff will consider this id rather start light and get my feet wet than jumping straight in

Understandable. Today is only day one! & the site I order from ships in 2-5 days so I should be fine correct?
    if its a legit site, if the product is real, if there is no delay in shipping, if its in stock, if it arrives to you intact (one of my bottles leaked out in the mail, another reason I prefer pills), and all that IF you are not scammed.

gotta work backwards, or at the least all at the same time. get the PCT first, supports second, then the hormones last. go outta order and you will want to start the cycle, and then get into trouble if you screwed up some where.

if you haven't then ORDER NOW. borrow money if you are to broke to get it now... seriously, dont screw up on this one.

T

if its a legit site, if the product is real, if there is no delay in shipping, if its in stock, if it arrives to you intact (one of my bottles leaked out in the mail, another reason I prefer pills), and all that IF you are not scammed.

gotta work backwards, or at the least all at the same time. get the PCT first, supports second, then the hormones last. go outta order and you will want to start the cycle, and then get into trouble if you screwed up some where.

if you haven't then ORDER NOW. borrow money if you are to broke to get it now... seriously, dont screw up on this one.

T
    I ordered my h-drol off a site & recieved it in time, all in tact...etc. So I should be good. Thanks though.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a good starter cycle would be a good 6-8 weeks of 400-500 a day, and could "more than likely" get away with an OTC AI for the PCT... or if you are planning on nolva, run a mild strait 20 for 3 weeks and you will be fine. ~500 is the border zone of what MIGHT shut you down.

my first use was at 350, and loved the light size gain, but marveled at the strength increase and especially the body tone that took place. at 600 it did even better, and at 800 if it was me, and I had never done any PH before, I'd start the same way again, 350 of 11-OXO, and see how I react and how it works for me. its not going to blow your mind, but it WILL make a noticable difference.

T
    OP this is great advice ! you may want to try the newest 11 KT spay its getting rave reveiws on other sites .. its transdermally applied so it should have increased bio-availibilty

I ordered my h-drol off a site & recieved it in time, all in tact...etc. So I should be good. Thanks though.
    H-drol you can get off amazon... you can't get true Nolvadex just anywhere... but hey, its your body.

H-drol you can get off amazon... you can't get true Nolvadex just anywhere... but hey, its your body.
    I know this haha.

well ive decided im going to wait a few months mabe a whole year.. purely so i can see if a switch in routine and mabe a change in diet will get my body constantly growing again dont mis understand me my expectations aren't high a solid 5lbs a year would make me happy.... if not i think ill do a light cycle of 11-OXO (Adrenosterone) for my first cycle

thanks for your help every one!

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well ive decided im going to wait a few months mabe a whole year.. purely so i can see if a switch in routine and mabe a change in diet will get my body constantly growing again dont mis understand me my expectations aren't high a solid 5lbs a year would make me happy.... if not i think ill do a light cycle of 11-OXO (Adrenosterone) for my first cycle

thanks for your help every one!
    on a personal level, i applaud your decision.

3-5lbs a yr muscle gain is realistic, doable - and permanent!

(versus temporary gains from PH/DS cycle)

it's all about consistency in your lifestyle and approach to diet/training..do these things, and you will get results.

Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    on a personal level, i applaud your decision.

3-5lbs a yr muscle gain is realistic, doable - and permanent!

(versus temporary gains from PH/DS cycle)

it's all about consistency in your lifestyle and approach to diet/training..do these things, and you will get results.
    thanks, i know patience is worth every cent when it come to growth... very upsetting when you've not put that on though, i hope if i do things different it will be all it needs, guess ill see

does anyone understand the importance of tapering? if so, could you explain this, also how that would work for a liquid nolvadex pct

tapering is used under the circumstances that whatever you are taking is putting your system out of whack (like many things, i know... read more), and the point of tapering slowly brings your system back into normal range, or up to tollerable range.

This i typically done with things like Clen and Cytomel, clen you slowly step UP to tollerance due to some pretty harsh sides if you jump in at full dose... but you can come off clean with no step down. Cytomel pokes at your thyroid and as such needs to be stepped up slowly to prevent an over-reaction from other hormones trying to correct the problem, and stepped down slowly to allow your normal levels to come back into the fold naturally, which they always will... but having an unbalanced thyroid can have really bad effects... thus the tapering down to nothing again.

In regards to Nolva, no tapering is needed. typically it is run at 40mg a day for the first week, this is the front loading to get it into the system fastest, when the estrogen rebound is the most likely... after the first week, a single step down to 20mg for the remainder of the PCT is normal. as far as a true tapering, either up or down is not needed for either the cycle or PCT.

any other questions then ask

T

AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Run throught a few cycles of non-methylateds first before you decide to take the plunge.