drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Controlled Labs AM/PM REDuction Shots Initial Taste Ratings

Some of this post is contained in my initial post of my log for these, I have added a few notes however here.
    -----------------
    Here are the containers, really small scoops as well, def. like not having to drink a ton of liquid for these...

Initial Thoughts on Taste/Effectiveness:
    AM Shot – Sour Apple – Enjoy the taste of this. Also, it cuts out my cravings, which may or may not be a good thing when I have to eat my breakfast. I find that I’m not really hungry for about one hour after I take this, which would benefit some empty stomach cardio sessions for sure. Does not taste like the Green Magnitude, I think it's actually not as sour, may just be how I'm mixing it with the water at this point, but I'll play with the levels of H2O to find that balance. Mixed it with some Green Mag for a morning cardio session a few days ago and it tasted pretty damn fantastic, just a heads up for all you GM users.

Rating: 9.5/10 - If it tasted EXACTLY like Green Mag, I'd give it a 10, tastes great mixed with a pre-workout (if you workout in the a.m.), tastes fine by itself too. This mixes great as well, no free floating masses of junk with 1.5-2 oz. of water with the 2 scoops, good deal

PM Shot – Apple Cinnamon – Honestly not a huge fan of this flavor. Reminds me of something, yet I can’t quite put my finger on it just yet. It’s not bad, just don’t enjoy the taste too much. However, it does seem to help a little with my cravings, which helps me to sleep a little better. I get real hungry at night, I’ve taken this about 2 times now and it does help out with that, so I’m happy so far. I actually mixed this in with some BC+EAA powder and it tasted great, so if you're mixing this with stuff it doesn't overpower the mixture, which is good. By itself I have a feeling it is a flavor I'll get used to and probably enjoy, just not used to Apple Cinnamon as a supplement flavor just yet.

Rating: 8/10 - Like I said above, it's not bad, just may take a little bit to get used to. I've slept pretty well the few times I've taken it so far. Really like not having to drink a lot to get it down too, I have been doing the 2.5 scoops in about 2 ounces of water, mixes great, no particles floating around.

Supplement Information From CL’s Website:

If you would like to follow along with my log of these products just go to the link for it in my signature. Thanks again to Dracoy and Controlled Labs for giving me this opportunity.

-Rod
    --My Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699457271

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for posting a review. The PM formula is a different taste but I like it. Looking forward to following your log.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    thanks for posting a review. The pm formula is a different taste but i like it. Looking forward to swollowing your log.
    what?!!!

drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50) drebux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    what?!!!
    whoa! lmao. I believe it is FOLLOWING my log, not "swollowing". However, any lady that can dead 240 and looks like she does has permission from me to say whatever the hell she wants.
    --My Training Log

SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what?!!!
    I lol'ed
    http://SilentEchoDesigns.deviantart.com
    ^^^^ CLICK.

REDuction AM/PM Shots Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130500703

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WUTTTTTTTT x 3

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome, dude. Thanks for the review, and also thanks for doing the log

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome, these reviews are starting to roll in now. everyone seems to love the taste. the am hits nice and hard with the energy. also, have you seen how cheap these tubs go for? $15 bucks
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

what?!!!
    Oh lawdy

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Oh lawdy
    you try these out yet?
    Specials & insider info

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    you try these out yet?
    Tonight.

Been too busy to honestly open, taste, and write an honest assessment.

Looking forward to the apple cinnamon one.

Tonight.

I'm a fan of the am shot, really like it before my workouts to be honest, and the apple cinnamon tasted great last night after eating about 6 boiled eggs for my pre-bed snack
    --My Training Log

Tonight.

i see you put it up, thanks
    Originally Posted by drebux View Post
    I'm a fan of the am shot, really like it before my workouts to be honest, and the apple cinnamon tasted great last night after eating about 6 boiled eggs for my pre-bed snack
    people are really loving this and the price point makes it even more enticing

will we see of day reduction shot popsicles next?
    Specials & insider info

will we see of day reduction shot popsicles next?
    if i remember next time i'm at walmart i'll pick up one of those popsicle trays, it'd be nice first thing in the morning.
    --My Training Log

Originally Posted by drebux View Post
    if i remember next time i'm at walmart i'll pick up one of those popsicle trays, it'd be nice first thing in the morning.
    very good, they are small enough you can make ice cubes out of them and suck on those
    Specials & insider info

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very good, they are small enough you can make ice cubes out of them and suck on those
    that's what she said..................................to tank

that's what she said
    *starts slow to fast epic movie style clapping*
    --My Training Log

that's what she said..................................to tank
    i wish
    Specials & insider info