Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is Creatine Still In Use?

I remember in my early to mid twenties, Creatine was the big thing. I remember reading you'd have to load up on it, then cycle off of it, drink plenty of water, etc... I tried using it but all it gave me was a nasty headache thus the stuff was wasted and dumped. Anyway off to the question(s) from the title:

1. Is creatine still as popular today as it was years ago:

2. Is creatine still considered a "top shelf" supplement as it was in its heyday.

*Purely curious question. Thanks for opinions!

- Drew
    "Anyone seen my coffee?"

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it is still one of the top selling supplements, with several more variations than in the past.
    IT is probably training behind protein supps and Nos supps (just guessing on the last part)

drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewkawa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    it is still one of the top selling supplements, with several more variations than in the past.
    IT is probably training behind protein supps and Nos supps (just guessing on the last part)
    Thanks Chodan9,

With that I wonder if anyone here, again out of plain curiosity, is currently using Creatine? As for me, I just do my best to keep it as simple as possible. Eat right, train hard, rest and enjoy life.

Take it easy,

Drew
    "Anyone seen my coffee?"

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drewkawa View Post
    Thanks Chodan9,

With that I wonder if anyone here, again out of plain curiosity, is currently using Creatine? As for me, I just do my best to keep it as simple as possible. Eat right, train hard, rest and enjoy life.

Take it easy,

Drew
    I have used it,
    actually the NOs supplement I'm using now has it as one of the ingredients.
    A lot of the supps out today may not tout it, but it contains creatine nonetheless.

geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geebee666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine is one of the very few proven to actually work (for most people) supplements.
    I take it but not initially for BB although I did notice an increase in my muscle mass when I started out on it (after the loading period).

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drewkawa View Post
    I remember in my early to mid twenties, Creatine was the big thing. I remember reading you'd have to load up on it, then cycle off of it, drink plenty of water, etc... I tried using it but all it gave me was a nasty headache thus the stuff was wasted and dumped. Anyway off to the question(s) from the title:

1. Is creatine still as popular today as it was years ago:

2. Is creatine still considered a "top shelf" supplement as it was in its heyday.

*Purely curious question. Thanks for opinions!

- Drew
    1. yes

2. like chodan said prob behind NO products and protein supps.

The little "search" button in the upper right part of your screen is a handy feature ... just sayin.

Heres 260 + pages of reading ...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=526249943

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I currently use a straight 5 gram dose of creatine mono with 5 grams of pure arginine first thing in the morning. I think this is a nice way to take it.

I do find I get a little more endurance in my workouts when I use it.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine is cheap and effective. I have been using for the past six months, and several prior times. I would recommend Creapure. I have notice much less bloat than the plain monohydrate.

It is only a sup though. If everything else is in check, it may be a good add for gains.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use creatine mono and respond well to it. I highly recommend it for those who are responders.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just my 2 cents. Creatine work so that hold more wather in muscula. When you stop use it wather widraw, so it is fake mass. Secont help explosivity above strong of my current muscularity and BONE STRENGHT, so I can do damage to second. Whay someone need that stuff then that look and taste lake detergent.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    Just my 2 cents. Creatine work so that hold more wather in muscula. When you stop use it wather widraw, so it is fake mass. Secont help explosivity above strong of my current muscularity and BONE STRENGHT, so I can do damage to second. Whay someone need that stuff then that look and taste lake detergent.
    Wtf language is this? ^^^
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Could you repeat that? (srs)
    Rolling with the punches.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just what I needed ! a great laugh before my serious workout......

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Secont help explosivity above strong of my current muscularity and BONE STRENGHT, so I can do damage to second.
    ^^^^This!

/thread.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Wtf language is this? ^^^
    I LOL'D out loud. My coworkers are like WTF!
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK I check text at Spelling check. You no I post my text without spelling so I can check IQ of folks here. Only disabled can’t read it.
    Just my 2 cents. Creative work so that hold more water in muscular. When you stop use it water withdraw, so it is fake mass. Second help explosively above strong of my current muscularity and BONE STRENGHT, so I can do damage to second. Why someone need that stuff then that look and taste lake detergent.

By the way you English speaking should know that exhist world that don't spik English and they for example make far better cars etc. So mach from me go to hell you all an this forum.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OK I check text at Spelling check. You no I post my text without spelling so I can check IQ of folks here. Only disabled can’t read it.
    Just my 2 cents. Creative work so that hold more water in muscular. When you stop use it water withdraw, so it is fake mass. Second help explosively above strong of my current muscularity and BONE STRENGHT, so I can do damage to second. Why someone need that stuff then that look and taste lake detergent.
    You're 0 and 2 here buddy. I still can't figure wtf this steaming pile of a post means.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creatine supplementation probably has more clinical research backing its validity than any other sup on the market. (I don't have any empirical evidence to back this statement, just my anecdotal reading)

With that said, I have used it on and off for the past few years with great success. (Great being a relative term) I know I am stronger when I'm on Creatine and I can train longer and harder...

I too try and keep it "simple" as far as Sups go. Other than a Multi, I'm only taking Whey Protein and Creatine...

well
    thats better

Interesant no one of yours barkers don't show photo with face. What you are scared from.

Interesant no one of yours barkers don't show photo with face. What you are scared from.
    nothing

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont think thats a big enough picture for him
    Eric

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

No problem I will not post here any more no bad filling. You guis here have high standard in spelling and I don't have will to go through my spelling with 'ABC' and some books. Have nice life.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    By the way you English speaking should know that exhist world that don't spik English and they for example make far better cars etc. So mach from me go to hell you all an this forum.

You're hoping I'm pretty, aren't you?

Originally Posted by merlinsrealm View Post
    I dont think thats a big enough picture for him
    wanted to make sure he saw my face

such as it is

Goggle 'bbsitum' there is just at top what low inteligent nonenglish spiking person do like self employed. There is 120 photos. I widraw "go to hell". Have nice life all of you.

You all made him leave! You big E bullies

Could have been your pic Chodan
    Eric

Goggle 'bbsitum' there is just at top what low inteligent nonenglish spiking person do like self employed. There is 120 photos. I widraw "go to hell". Have nice life all of you.
    What's your point?

That I'm intelegent person even I don't no english good.