Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Applied nutriceuticals HGHup/Free Test LOG

A group of my friends at the gym recently put on a noticeable amount of muscle. I had to know how. The said they had stacked HGHup and Free Test by Applied Nutriceuticals. Although each had different results, they each had put on noticeable muscle. That's all I needed to hear. So I went online and looked it up; reviews seemed good and people had stated that they had some good gains. I put in the order. I decided to also throw in Lit Up; AP's pre-workout, I thought lets just go nuts with a trifecta AP stack :-) So here it goes, bring on the muscle!
    Let's start out with a little background information about myself before I dive into the log:

I am 31 years old, 5' 8" and presently 196.8 lbs and 14.8% BF(a bit hefty after the "holiday bulking season" :-) I'll get some accurate before measurements to you asap.

I entered the US Air Force in 2001 where I caught the bodybuilding bug. I met a friend and we both decided to hit the gym on base and the lifting partnership began. We ran into some serious lifters and natural pro's in VA where I was stationed at Langley AFB. Right away they taught us the proper way to train and eat thus keeping us away from creating bad habits. The first day I picked up a weight I was 145lbs, I remember this because I had just gotten my military ID card (the weight was on the back). In the first 6 months of training I gained 40 lbs and was addicted! Of course I hit a plateau, it was then I discovered supplementation like protein and creatine which helped me to keep gaining. Four years later my enlistment ended and I moved back home at 212 lbs. Since then, I've been as high as 227 and as low as a ripped 189.

My diet is tough; I work a 12 hour rotating schedule and it's not always the easiest to eat what I want when i want. I cook up all my food a week in advance on a random day I have off and pack it in tupperware, I don't always have a place to heat it up so sometimes I have to eat it cold and I also can't always eat it on time. I attempt to eat every 3 hours. I start work at 7am so on workdays I work out at 5am, off days whenever I wake up. My diet looks something like this:
    Wake up: 3 capsules of HGHup

1/2 cup cream of rice w/ tbsp honey

Cup of green tea

supps: 2 capsules Free Test, CLA, 30g protein shake (Dymatize Elite whey as of right now), primaforce BCAA"s, AP's Lit Up, 5g creatine monohydrate.

Post workout:

1 scoop isopure (Dymatize), 1 scoop casein (Optimum), BCAA's (PrimaForce), Waxy Maize (PrimaForce-Carb Slam), Creatine monohydrate 5g.

All meals are 3 hours apart:

MEAL 1

6 oz grilled Chicken breast

1/2 cup qunioa

1/2 broccoli

1 tbsp Flax oil

MEAL 2

2 slices of Ezekiel Bread

1 can tuna w/ greens

serving of fruit

MEAL 3

6 oz Chicken breast

1 medium sweet potato

1/2 cup broccoli

tbsp Flax oil

MEAL 4

6 oz Chicken breast

1/2 cup broccoli

MEAL 5

6 oz steak or buffalo burger

greens salad w/ Flax oil

Pre Bed shake:

2 capsules of HGHup, 2 capsules of Free Test, 1/2 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein, BCAA's

*I always drink a gallon or more of water a day and take a multi vit along with Vit C, B and D throughout the day.

Training Schedule:

Monday: Chest/abs

-Incline Barbell or Dumbbell presses- 4 sets including 1 warm up

-Flat dumbbell or machine presses- 3 sets

-Decline presses- 2 sets

-Incline dumbbell flies- 2 sets

-Flat bench flies- 2 sets

-Cable crossovers- 3 sets

-Leg raises/superset with cable crunches

-oblique medicine ball twists

Tues: Shoulders

-Military presses or dumbbell presses- 4 sets including 1 warm up

-Standing cable rear delt flies- 3 sets+ 1 strip set

-Standing dumbbell side raises- 3 sets

-Plate front raises- 3 sets

-Barbell shrugs 5 sets

Wednesday: Arms/calves

(I alternate a full bicep exercise, all 3 sets then to a full with a tricep ex.)

-Dumbbell curls- 4 sets including 1 warm up

-Close grip bench- 4 sets including 1 warm up

-Preacher curls- 3 sets

-Skull crushers or overhead dumbbell extensions- 3 sets

-Standing iron cross curls- 3 sets

-Rope extensions- 3 sets

-Seated calf raises- 4 sets

-Donkey calf raises- 3 sets

-Alternate foot placing calf preses

Thursday: Back/abs

-Wide grip chins- 4 sets

-Barbell rows- 3 sets

-Dumbbell rows- 3 sets

-Machine high rows- 3 sets

-Seated cable rows- 3 sets

-Abs (same as Monday)

Friday: Legs/calves

-Squats- 4 sets

-Leg presses- 3 sets

-Lying hamstring curls- 4 sets

-Leg extensions- 4 sets

-Seated leg curls- 3 sets

-Straight leg deadlifts- 3 sets

-Calves (same as Wednesday)

Saturday, Sunday: OFF

Cardio: 3 days a week 20 min max after training.

IT STARTS TODAY, CHECK BACK!!

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome stack, it is actually what I am starting as well. Yesterday.

HGHup and litup stack quite well together, its a combo we have been trying to show people. HGHup+Free Test was another really crazy combination people were finding.

If you have questions let us know
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Registered User arucker2000@yahoo.com's Avatar
    arucker2000@yahoo.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck. You won't be disappointed.

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bdfitelson View Post
    A group of my friends at the gym recently put on a noticeable amount of muscle. I had to know how. The said they had stacked HGHup and Free Test by Applied Nutriceuticals. Although each had different results, they each had put on noticeable muscle. That's all I needed to hear. So I went online and looked it up; reviews seemed good and people had stated that they had some good gains. I put in the order. I decided to also throw in Lit Up; AP's pre-workout, I thought lets just go nuts with a trifecta AP stack :-) So here it goes, bring on the muscle!
    Let's start out with a little background information about myself before I dive into the log:

I am 31 years old, 5' 8" and presently 196.8 lbs and 14.8% BF(a bit hefty after the "holiday bulking season" :-) I'll get some accurate before measurements to you asap.

I entered the US Air Force in 2001 where I caught the bodybuilding bug. I met a friend and we both decided to hit the gym on base and the lifting partnership began. We ran into some serious lifters and natural pro's in VA where I was stationed at Langley AFB. Right away they taught us the proper way to train and eat thus keeping us away from creating bad habits. The first day I picked up a weight I was 145lbs, I remember this because I had just gotten my military ID card (the weight was on the back). In the first 6 months of training I gained 40 lbs and was addicted! Of course I hit a plateau, it was then I discovered supplementation like protein and creatine which helped me to keep gaining. Four years later my enlistment ended and I moved back home at 212 lbs. Since then, I've been as high as 227 and as low as a ripped 189.

My diet is tough; I work a 12 hour rotating schedule and it's not always the easiest to eat what I want when i want. I cook up all my food a week in advance on a random day I have off and pack it in tupperware, I don't always have a place to heat it up so sometimes I have to eat it cold and I also can't always eat it on time. I attempt to eat every 3 hours. I start work at 7am so on workdays I work out at 5am, off days whenever I wake up. My diet looks something like this:
    Wake up: 3 capsules of HGHup

1/2 cup cream of rice w/ tbsp honey

Cup of green tea

supps: 2 capsules Free Test, CLA, 30g protein shake (Dymatize Elite whey as of right now), primaforce BCAA"s, AP's Lit Up, 5g creatine monohydrate.

Post workout:

1 scoop isopure (Dymatize), 1 scoop casein (Optimum), BCAA's (PrimaForce), Waxy Maize (PrimaForce-Carb Slam), Creatine monohydrate 5g.

All meals are 3 hours apart:

MEAL 1

6 oz grilled Chicken breast

1/2 cup qunioa

1/2 broccoli

1 tbsp Flax oil

MEAL 2

2 slices of Ezekiel Bread

1 can tuna w/ greens

serving of fruit

MEAL 3

6 oz Chicken breast

1 medium sweet potato

1/2 cup broccoli

tbsp Flax oil

MEAL 4

6 oz Chicken breast

1/2 cup broccoli

MEAL 5

6 oz steak or buffalo burger

greens salad w/ Flax oil

Pre Bed shake:

2 capsules of HGHup, 2 capsules of Free Test, 1/2 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein, BCAA's

*I always drink a gallon or more of water a day and take a multi vit along with Vit C, B and D throughout the day.

Training Schedule:

Monday: Chest/abs

-Incline Barbell or Dumbbell presses- 4 sets including 1 warm up

-Flat dumbbell or machine presses- 3 sets

-Decline presses- 2 sets

-Incline dumbbell flies- 2 sets

-Flat bench flies- 2 sets

-Cable crossovers- 3 sets

-Leg raises/superset with cable crunches

-oblique medicine ball twists

Tues: Shoulders

-Military presses or dumbbell presses- 4 sets including 1 warm up

-Standing cable rear delt flies- 3 sets+ 1 strip set

-Standing dumbbell side raises- 3 sets

-Plate front raises- 3 sets

-Barbell shrugs 5 sets

Wednesday: Arms/calves

(I alternate a full bicep exercise, all 3 sets then to a full with a tricep ex.)

-Dumbbell curls- 4 sets including 1 warm up

-Close grip bench- 4 sets including 1 warm up

-Preacher curls- 3 sets

-Skull crushers or overhead dumbbell extensions- 3 sets

-Standing iron cross curls- 3 sets

-Rope extensions- 3 sets

-Seated calf raises- 4 sets

-Donkey calf raises- 3 sets

-Alternate foot placing calf preses

Thursday: Back/abs

-Wide grip chins- 4 sets

-Barbell rows- 3 sets

-Dumbbell rows- 3 sets

-Machine high rows- 3 sets

-Seated cable rows- 3 sets

-Abs (same as Monday)

Friday: Legs/calves

-Squats- 4 sets

-Leg presses- 3 sets

-Lying hamstring curls- 4 sets

-Leg extensions- 4 sets

-Seated leg curls- 3 sets

-Straight leg deadlifts- 3 sets

-Calves (same as Wednesday)

Saturday, Sunday: OFF

Cardio: 3 days a week 20 min max after training.

IT STARTS TODAY, CHECK BACK!!
    That is some impressive detail!!
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50)

went through 3

I have went through 3 months with this stack last year and had great results. Push through the workouts at higher levels of intensity and the results will follow. This stack is INSANE. Hit me up if you got any questions. GOOD LUCK!

bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdfitelson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Before measurements/First impression

Shoulders- 53 1/2"
    Chest- 47"
    Arms- R: 18 3/4", L:19"
    Forearms R: 16", L:15 1/4" (eek better work that left one)
    Waist: 35" (stupid holiday cookies)
    Thigh: R: 27 1/2", L: 27"
    Calves R: 17", L: 17"

*All measurements were taken cold and unflexed (except arm, and forearm; those were taken cold but flexed.)

After 2 training days:
    Lit up: I personally liked the taste, i was pleasantly surprised. Some could find the taste a big strong. Mixed well, no complaints there. Energy was great! No big, sick feeling upswings and no crashes; just good energy throughout..felt more charged than I have in a while. Pump was good, held throughout, didn't blow my mind but definitely above average. I felt stronger but I'm guessing mostly due to the energy it gave me. Arms tomorrow-for me that's always the best test of a PWO's pump ability.
    Taste: 8
    Pump: 7
    Energy: 9
    Mixability: 7
    Value so far: 9
    We'll see how I feel after a week or so though..

Free Test/HGHup:
    I liked the fact that it didn't have a terrible taste like a lot of supplement pills do. I hate that strong pill taste so many seem to have. I think it's much too early for any real gains or effects to be felt but I have slept better and longer the past few nights than I have in some time.

Feeling good and charged up!

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's going on in this thread?
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Free Test + HGH UP = win

Good luck, OP.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Free Test + HGH UP = win

Good luck, OP.
    Now all he needs to do is add LITup!
    *RCSS Rep*

I did

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    I DID! Free Test, HGHup and Lit UP. Read the above.. The Applied Nutriceuticals trifecta stack

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    I'm going for AppNut nirvana stacking Free Test + HGH UP + Neovar + LIT UP soon.

I DID! Free Test, HGHup and Lit UP. Read the above.. The Applied Nutriceuticals trifecta stack
    I'm going for AppNut nirvana stacking Free Test + HGH UP + Neovar + LIT UP soon.

Alriggggggghtty then!
    *RCSS Rep*

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    I love AN stuff.

The HGHUp is recommended in my newest article

Osteobolin C is a constant in my cabinet
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Registered User QuarterbackSack's Avatar
    QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking forward to seeing your results, this is a killer stack!
    Guaranteed results or your old body back

The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by QuarterbackSack View Post
    Looking forward to seeing your results, this is a killer stack!
    Good luck! Can't wait to see your results!
    Treat every day as if it were your last!
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
    www.appnut.com

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

theres my full stack! well plus osteosport to keep the joints going in this brutal winter
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Workout

I kept very close to the previous workout I posted for my 1st three days so no need to go into detail, I'll let you know if I switch things up. I've been feeling very strong and my endurance has been up, even my workout partner yesterday was like geese, what are you taking? LOL . Although it's early I don't feel any soreness (I'm usually sore in my chest and traps), I'm surprised that this early I my recovery and soreness would be decreased..I'm liking it! Arms was yesterday; awesome pump, 9/10..maybe higher, fantastic workout! I'm loving training on the AN stack! Side note: sleep has still been better than it has in months!

I'm going to try to get some before pictures out to you guys tonight.

Registered User Musclebuilder94's Avatar
    Musclebuilder94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you guys used cum as a supplement? my girlfriend drinks other guys cum to supplement her vegetarian diet. Any thoughts?

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interested to see how this stack works.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Before pics

Well here's a few before pics. I've gotta admit I'm a little embarrassed to post these as I'm way off my "typical" look. I really embraced the holiday's. I lost muscle and put on some fat. Well here's the pics either way.
    Attached Images

I doubt anyone will say anything bad lol
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Update

As of this morning I was 196 with a 1/2" drop in my waist measurement (34 1/2"). Friday was a test as it was leg day; workout was great, I felt like I had more energy, strength and endurance. Best of all though my soreness as of today is about 75% less than it normally would be (I'm prone to extremely sore legs the next day after leg day.) Also sleep has continued to be above average.

Just to keep a strength log I'll post my my basic compound movements for that weeks training per body part (all slow and methodical reps with a full range of motion:
    Chest: :
    Flat Bench: 275lbs: 12, 315: 5
    Shoulders:
    Military press: 275lbs: 5
    Arms:
    Barbell curls: 135lbs: 5
    Back:
    Barbell rows: 315lbs: 8
    Dumbbell rows: 150lbs: 6
    Legs:
    Squats: 315lbs: 12 (prone to lower back issues so I don't kill myself here)

Overall I'm loving this stack!! No negatives and so far feeling great!

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for your log, bro! Do work!!!!

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Absolutely awesome stack - you should see some nice results on this. The only thing I would recommend to you is to have all 4 caps of FREE TEST when you WAKE UP and don't split the dosage, and if HGHup doesn't affect your sleep, have all 5 caps PRE-BED.

~Rosie~
    Writer β€’ Athlete β€’ Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

thanks

Thanks for the advice, seems to be sound..I'll give that a try. I'm always up for more knowledge and some advice. Looking forward to some great results!

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the advice, seems to be sound..I'll give that a try. I'm always up for more knowledge and some advice. Looking forward to some great results!
    No worries Just want to make sure you use the stack in the most effective way possible for results.

~Rosie~

BackwoodsFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BackwoodsFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BackwoodsFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BackwoodsFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking forward to following this log! Great detail so far. I just picked up this exact stack during their 50% holiday sale. I might have missed it somewhere, but how long are you running the stack? Just one bottle of each?

Per Rosie (thanks) I have decided to take the full Free Test serving in the morning and the full HGHup pre-bed time..all other supps and diet goes unchanged, at least for now.

Workouts have been simply stellar. I think I'm Lit Up's biggest fan-this stuff is awesome! I'm still feeling strong and definitely have still been feeling improved recovery. I'm going to do a 2 week measurement to get a bench mark.

I originally set out to do a one bottle log but am seriously considering making it a 16 week log...lets be honest: any test/hgh booster needs some time to fully get the full benefits, I really want to see what could happen with a 16 weeks, we shall see.

Registered User QuarterbackSack's Avatar
    QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *16 weeks* Great idea! I know quite a few people that have run this stack for 16 weeks with a great deal of success. 16 weeks on HGHup, 12 weeks on Free Test, 4 weeks on Drive, then off all for 4 weeks.
    Guaranteed results or your old body back

Per Rosie (thanks) I have decided to take the full Free Test serving in the morning and the full HGHup pre-bed time..all other supps and diet goes unchanged, at least for now.

. . .

I originally set out to do a one bottle log but am seriously considering making it a 16 week log...lets be honest: any test/hgh booster needs some time to fully get the full benefits, I really want to see what could happen with a 16 weeks, we shall see.
    No worries - just going for the most optimal dosing for best effects and results

~8 weeks is the period of time that such products really shine over. 10-12 weeks is usually the longest periods that they are generally recommended over (especially for males - females are a little different since they are not affected the same hormonally and physiologically like a male is, and I've used natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone for months on end without a break). If you're going to go for 16 weeks you can, but I would recommend maybe having a week off after ~8 weeks and then going back on - you are not going to lose anything in a week, and the products will kick in sooner the second time you start - just to give your body a brief break.

~Rosie~