Thread: Glitch?

tusvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glitch?

Hi, new to the site, but really like it so far! I'm one week into the Kris Gethin 12 week daily trainer and about to get my butt handed to me with tomorrow's chest/triceps workout. I have a question and can't find an answer searching the forums. When I open up the workout template for the day (From the pre-made workout schedule), some of the exercises don't list how many reps to do (or rather, they say zero reps). Does this happen to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong? If this has been answered elsewhere and I just can't find it, can someone point me in the right direction?
    Thanks!

tusvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seriously? 82 people have looked at the post and not one response? I really just want to know if I'm doing something wrong so I don't screw up the program. I'm dedicated to making a transformation and don't want to be wasting my time at the gym by doing things wrong, know what I mean? I'd really appreciate the feedback anyone has any idea why I'm having this issue with the workout template!

Maybe this info will help. I selected the Kris Gethin 12 Week Daily Trainer program and added it to my Bodycalendar. To access each workout, I go to my calendar and click on the workout for that day and click track this workout. It then opens the workout template and asks me to put in the time I'm starting, weight, energy level and then I get to the workout. Am I doing something wrong? Can I not access the program if I go through my bodycalendar? Thoughts???