Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Huge WTF at gym today LONG

Bored at work thought I'd share my experience this morning;

Had an interesting experience at the gym today involving a possible hooker.
    Today I went to the gym at 6 AM. Way earlier than usual, but my new work schedule requires it. I was expecting it to be empty but it was more packed than it usually is with a completely different crowd. Moms galore, business men I'm assuming getting one in before work etc.
    Usually, I put my headphones on the loudest setting, get in & get out which I was doing today, minding my own business.
    I'm standing wedged into a corner facing mirrors in front of me and to the left doing standing DB raises when I see through the reflection 2 nipples that looked like they where about to poke through the shirt. She was pretty, and had a killer body, very very nice fake tits and obviously no bra or support whatsoever. Between sets I watched her through the mirrors always fixing her shirt because her titties where about to pop out, & caught her giving me the eye quite a bit.
    I'm thinking- She's looking at me probably cuz I'm blatantly staring at her just waiting for one of those silicon bags to see daylight.
    So I continue with my sets, and ignore her.
    On my last set I feel something touching my ass and I'm thinking what the hell is this.
    I move to the right about a foot and see that chick directly behind me facing the other way doing curls and her back was pushed up against my ass(All this is seen through mirror reflection btw.)
    I set down my weights and turn toward her, she smiles and puts her bar down, bending over revealing a pink G string.
    I got a good look at her face and could tell she was pretty old 35 at least, but was still very sexy. So I thought what the hell and spew out some retarded line "Hey if you start lifting heavier weights than me imma have to leave!" Her " hahaha bla bla how tall are you?"
    At this point I had finished my workout and stepped off to the side and we continued our convo. Turns out she is recently divorced, just signed up, name is Tanya etc..

She asks me if I usually come at this time I tell her no, I usually go around 9 she says she will be here at 9 tomorrow and hints that she needs someone to teach her some exercises..

So we part ways, I go get dressed talk to a buddy of mine (the chef of the little nutrition store) on the way out. While I'm talking to this guy I feel a slap on my butt and turn around and it's her! She asks for my # in case she can't make it tomorrow and leaves. Im thinkin fuk yea! My buddy starts laughing

Him- "You know who that is right?"
    Me- "Tanya I met her a minute ago"
    Him- "She's a hooker bro."
    Me- "Huh? no way"
    He began telling me she is always in here flirting with the business men in the mornings and they pay to fuk her..

I can't believe this sh*t.. A hooker at the gym? So I leave and continue about my day. When I arrive at work I have a text..
    "Hey big guy it's Tanya"
    We continue txt convo for 6-7 txts and I tell her to send me a pic cuz I need something to look at during work,.

She replies an hour later with "Did Todd say anything about me?"
    (Todd is my chef friend)
    I say "Yea, he said you where a hooker lol.. this true?"
    Her- "Ugh, he's a jealous prick"
    Me- "HA how's that?"
    Her- "I make a lot of money doing what I do, I have kids to support and bills to pay.. He's mad because he has a sh*tty job and his wife is a fatass."

I am rolling at this point.. show my co workers txt convos and we decide to troll her.

Me "So you are a hooker?"
    Her "Is that bad? Are you as judgemental as all the other a$$holes in _________(My city)."
    Me " lol not at all! I don't care what you do.. I have never paid for sex before so I'm new to this whole thing."
    Her "I think you're cute.. I'm not just saying that to take your money IHYK."
    Me "Likewise.. How much do you charge if you don't mind me asking?"
    Her "Not ovr txt"

She calls me an hour later and basically told me everything she does.. She seemed like a real cool chick and we talked for over an hour. She told me she wants to stop doing this, which is why she moved here and began working out and living a healthier lifestyle.
    I asked her why is she still doing it at the gym? If she moved here to stop, and live a healthier lifestyle.. It didn't make sense to me.
    She got a little defensive at first but then opened up a bit saying the money was just too good, she wants to provide a good life for her kids etc..
    She admitted that her only intention when she was flirting with me was to hook..
    She said she made almost 10k a week in Vegas.. And only about 1k a week here. She said she rarely does it and charges these guys 800+ per night. Which is usually a date, dinner, and hotel for fukking.

We end the convo and about 20 min. ago she txts me if I'd be interested in going on a date..

WHAT THE FUK DO I SAY TO THAT HAHA

In before (Strong username to not including in your long fukking thread ratio)
    NCAA men's basketball picks..
    Misc OG

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by clifftime View Post
    Bored at work thought I'd share my experience this morning;

Had an interesting experience at the gym today involving a possible hooker.
    Today I went to the gym at 6 AM. Way earlier than usual, but my new work schedule requires it. I was expecting it to be empty but it was more packed than it usually is with a completely different crowd. Moms galore, business men I'm assuming getting one in before work etc.
    Usually, I put my headphones on the loudest setting, get in & get out which I was doing today, minding my own business.
    I'm standing wedged into a corner facing mirrors in front of me and to the left doing standing DB raises when I see through the reflection 2 nipples that looked like they where about to poke through the shirt. She was pretty, and had a killer body, very very nice fake tits and obviously no bra or support whatsoever. Between sets I watched her through the mirrors always fixing her shirt because her titties where about to pop out, & caught her giving me the eye quite a bit.
    I'm thinking- She's looking at me probably cuz I'm blatantly staring at her just waiting for one of those silicon bags to see daylight.
    So I continue with my sets, and ignore her.
    On my last set I feel something touching my ass and I'm thinking what the hell is this.
    I move to the right about a foot and see that chick directly behind me facing the other way doing curls and her back was pushed up against my ass(All this is seen through mirror reflection btw.)
    I set down my weights and turn toward her, she smiles and puts her bar down, bending over revealing a pink G string.
    I got a good look at her face and could tell she was pretty old 35 at least, but was still very sexy. So I thought what the hell and spew out some retarded line "Hey if you start lifting heavier weights than me imma have to leave!" Her " hahaha bla bla how tall are you?"
    At this point I had finished my workout and stepped off to the side and we continued our convo. Turns out she is recently divorced, just signed up, name is Tanya etc..

She asks me if I usually come at this time I tell her no, I usually go around 9 she says she will be here at 9 tomorrow and hints that she needs someone to teach her some exercises..

So we part ways, I go get dressed talk to a buddy of mine (the chef of the little nutrition store) on the way out. While I'm talking to this guy I feel a slap on my butt and turn around and it's her! She asks for my # in case she can't make it tomorrow and leaves. Im thinkin fuk yea! My buddy starts laughing

Him- "You know who that is right?"
    Me- "Tanya I met her a minute ago"
    Him- "She's a hooker bro."
    Me- "Huh? no way"
    He began telling me she is always in here flirting with the business men in the mornings and they pay to fuk her..

I can't believe this sh*t.. A hooker at the gym? So I leave and continue about my day. When I arrive at work I have a text..
    "Hey big guy it's Tanya"
    We continue txt convo for 6-7 txts and I tell her to send me a pic cuz I need something to look at during work,.

She replies an hour later with "Did Todd say anything about me?"
    (Todd is my chef friend)
    I say "Yea, he said you where a hooker lol.. this true?"
    Her- "Ugh, he's a jealous prick"
    Me- "HA how's that?"
    Her- "I make a lot of money doing what I do, I have kids to support and bills to pay.. He's mad because he has a sh*tty job and his wife is a fatass."

I am rolling at this point.. show my co workers txt convos and we decide to troll her.

Me "So you are a hooker?"
    Her "Is that bad? Are you as judgemental as all the other a$$holes in _________(My city)."
    Me " lol not at all! I don't care what you do.. I have never paid for sex before so I'm new to this whole thing."
    Her "I think you're cute.. I'm not just saying that to take your money IHYK."
    Me "Likewise.. How much do you charge if you don't mind me asking?"
    Her "Not ovr txt"

She calls me an hour later and basically told me everything she does.. She seemed like a real cool chick and we talked for over an hour. She told me she wants to stop doing this, which is why she moved here and began working out and living a healthier lifestyle.
    I asked her why is she still doing it at the gym? If she moved here to stop, and live a healthier lifestyle.. It didn't make sense to me.
    She got a little defensive at first but then opened up a bit saying the money was just too good, she wants to provide a good life for her kids etc..
    She admitted that her only intention when she was flirting with me was to hook..
    She said she made almost 10k a week in Vegas.. And only about 1k a week here. She said she rarely does it and charges these guys 800+ per night. Which is usually a date, dinner, and hotel for fukking.

We end the convo and about 20 min. ago she txts me if I'd be interested in going on a date..

WHAT THE FUK DO I SAY TO THAT HAHA

In before (Strong username to not including in your long fukking thread ratio)
    Cool story man. Srs. Ask her if its for fun or $800.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    cliffs?

no but seriously i'd **** her. not for 800 though. (with a condom of course) lmao

Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do it for the kids bro.
    "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn you should have told her I never paid for sex and don't ever plan on paying for sex. Now if you want to go on a date with me then fine.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Continue to troll her. Tell her that you are broke and will sex her for $80 bucks. Since that's 1/10th of her rate, she can pay you 10x's for every 1x you pay her.
    10k+

eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    Continue to troll her. Tell her that you are broke and will sex her for $80 bucks. Since that's 1/10th of her rate, she can pay you 10x's for every 1x you pay her.
    No way man....She's a hooker and she hit on him first. Either its free or nothing happens.
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    No way man....She's a hooker and she hit on him first. Either its free or nothing happens.
    I should re-write that. She should pay him $80 bucks per and after 10x's of her paying him, he will pay her 1x at her 800 dollar rate.
    10k+

clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Cool story man. Srs. Ask her if its for fun or $800.
    Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    cliffs?

no but seriously i'd **** her. not for 800 though. (with a condom of course) lmao
    Roger that
    Originally Posted by Errorist View Post
    Do it for the kids bro.
    HAHA fukkin lol

txt convo
    Me; "It's gonna cost YOU $800 "
    Her: "haha NOOO dummy I mean a real date.. I will pay "
    Me: "Deal.. where's my pic?? Make my imagination go wiiild"

Awaiting reply lol
    this is gona be good
    Misc OG

I should re-write that. She should pay him $80 bucks per and after 10x's of her paying him, he will pay her 1x at her 800 dollar rate.
    LOL Plus interest
    Misc OG

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't pay for sh*t! But do take her out on the date if you can pull it off w/o the $800 down payment.

Roger that

HAHA fukkin lol

txt convo

Awaiting reply lol
    this is gona be good
    Good she's offering to take you out. Never tell a hooker no if she offered to take you out. You do it and just go along. If she says you have to pay for sex be like im sorry, im not paying for sex.
    █ 1K Club █

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    say hello the Herpess brah
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    Good she's offering to take you out. Never tell a hooker no if she offered to take you out. You do it and just go along. If she says you have to pay for sex be like im sorry, im not paying for sex.
    I'd never pay for sex.. especially 800$
    Ok well fellas she just sent me a pic it's a good one lol..
    Upon further exam I don't think tits r fake
    Actually don't know how I even came to that conclusion lol, it was 6 am gimme a break.
    Yall wanna see?
    lol
    Misc OG

Actually don't know how I even came to that conclusion lol, it was 6 am gimme a break.
    Yall wanna see?
    lol
    reps are charged and ready sir
    10k+

jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you even have to ask if we want to see a pic? Lol
    "You've gotta make that **** look appealing, not like you're attempting to mix a batch of cake batter like your life depends on it." TheClips on jerking off in front a girl

Rep back 100%

Mods are kingz <---mod negged 2x for quoting TheClips and they keep changing it to this crew.

Will rep TheClips 4 life crew.

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yall wanna see?
    lol
    hell yes

You should be shot for asking us if WE WANT TO SEE!!! Hell yea we want to see that sh!t lol. Damn son!
    █ 1K Club █

deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yall wanna see?
    lol
    You really have to ask brah?

Edited face out cuz the misc is all fukked up lol

Misc OG

Repped and def let her take you out. Just use a condom!
    █ 1K Club █

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy **** are you really 6'10?

**** her btw. But not for 800...
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Roger that

HAHA fukkin lol

txt convo

Awaiting reply lol
    this is gona be good
    Fantastic man. That's what I'm talking about. Make sure she shaves her junk (crabs) and wear a condom you'll be fine. Have fun dude.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Asian? (I may have missed this above)

Asian girls age well, but those aren't real if Asian.
    10k+

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Holy **** are you really 6'10?

**** her btw. But not for 800...
    yerp really 6'10"

yea will be doing just that..
    Date is set for Sat. She is taking me to a nice place n told me to dress stately.. Whatever the fuk that means..
    Misc OG

Asian? (I may have missed this above)

Asian girls age well, but those aren't real if Asian.
    She could be part Asian..
    If she is, it isn't inherently obvious..
    But her skin is Asian looking.. eyes aren't
    Actually I remember her mentioning she's Part French.. Mom or dad can't remember.
    Misc OG

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yerp really 6'10"

yea will be doing just that..
    Date is set for Sat. She is taking me to a nice place n told me to dress stately.. Whatever the fuk that means..
    Means impressively.

Sweet, just saw the last text convo. Hooker is gonna pay YOU to **** her, gjdm!
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So let me get this straight, a hot milf hooker who charges regular clients $800 is gonna take YOU out on a fancy date, pay for everything, and then let you **** her afterwards for free?

Chalk this one up in the 'W' column, gjdm!!

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i was a hooker for a while. not everything its cracked up to be

I want to look like you.. mrmbm's Avatar
    mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never got to see the pic, looks like it got removed...can't wait to hear how the date goes!
    I'm never gonna be this fat again...
    --------------------------

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My latest journal! Follow along...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141007621