LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fast Release Caffeine/1,3 DMAA Pills?

I've been working on a pre-WO concoction made with bulk ingredients since many marketed products are lacking the effective dosages of certain ingredients (Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine)...assuming the dosages are even published.

I've noticed that the stimulants in pill form seem to be absorbed much slower than in the popular pre-WO powders. I'm using Primaforce caffeine and 1,3 DMAA currently. If I take a typical pre-WO, I feel a kick almost immediately and I hit the gym eager to lift. With the pills, there's no sudden energy boost and it can sometimes take 30-45 minutes to feel anything.

Because of this, I've been taking bulk products and a pre-WO powder for the stimulant effect.

Anyone else experience this or have recommendations?

Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Crush/Grind the pills into a powder if they are tablets, and/or remove the powder by separating the capsules. Powder is made up of a large amount of smaller particles, which means much more surface area. More surface area = faster absorption. Also take your stimulants on an empty stomach for their full effect. Taking on a full stomach dampens any effects, and in some cases (like PEA for me, for instance) just negates it entirely.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftingPeanuts View Post
    I've been working on a pre-WO concoction made with bulk ingredients since many marketed products are lacking the effective dosages of certain ingredients (Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine)...assuming the dosages are even published.

I've noticed that the stimulants in pill form seem to be absorbed much slower than in the popular pre-WO powders. I'm using Primaforce caffeine and 1,3 DMAA currently. If I take a typical pre-WO, I feel a kick almost immediately and I hit the gym eager to lift. With the pills, there's no sudden energy boost and it can sometimes take 30-45 minutes to feel anything.

Because of this, I've been taking bulk products and a pre-WO powder for the stimulant effect.

Anyone else experience this or have recommendations?

As far as the 1,3-dimeth is concerned, I believe Primaforce has it in capsules, so just pull open the capsule, dump it in your mouth, and chase it down with some water. Most caffeine is offered in tablet form though.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why not try powders?
    caffeine - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf...inepowder.html
    1,3 - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/adrena-g.html (these are capsules, but you can break them open and mix them)

if you are concerned about taste mix them in a juice or add some crystal light (or whatever flavor mix you like)

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As said just open/grind the source of the product. Ive used AN products right in the mouth to shorten time to full effect. Granted stuff like black cats do not taste too hot lol. Works like a charm though
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    As far as the 1,3-dimeth is concerned, I believe Primaforce has it in capsules, so just pull open the capsule, dump it in your mouth, and chase it down with some water. Most caffeine is offered in tablet form though.
    So does SNS you fool, hahaha, see below

Originally Posted by shulaw05 View Post
    why not try powders?
    caffeine - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf...inepowder.html
    1,3 - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/adrena-g.html (these are capsules, but you can break them open and mix them)

if you are concerned about taste mix them in a juice or add some crystal light (or whatever flavor mix you like)