Closed Thread
    slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

IBE Epistane Bottle Caps

I've seen their caps come in white and black and I remember reading somewhere that one of them was superior to the other? Can anyone attest to the truth of this or debunk the rumor?

EDIT: http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/supple...-epistane.html

Look at post #6

Ok,
    First off I'm not one to start Drama, and I did email, PM, and call IBE to rectify this situation before postingwith absolutely NO RESPONSE from them.

So....since the IBE Epistane "cat is out of the bag", and I'm getting ZERO response from IBE, I'll explain my situation and test results...

I finished an IBE Epi cycle about 3 months ago (2 bottles, some left over) and loved it, so I went ahead and bought another bottle last month.

Interesting thing is, First 2 bottles had a Black Cap with tan powder in capsules.
    Second order of Epi had a White Cap with white powder in capsules.
    I have PMed a few members of this board and others and it seems MOST have the white cap with white powder.

Ran GC/MS on tan powder and white powder.
    Results show they are DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS.
    I don't have reference spectra to determine which is true epi (working on interpretation) but I am getting similar results to the White Caps when compared to results of Epi-Max:http://www.*****************.com/images/epi-max.pdf

I will compare results of Black cap to see if spectra is similar to trenbolone (as PA reports). Although results of cycle were NOT tren in nature.

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by slimwealthy1 View Post
    I've seen their caps come in white and black and I remember reading somewhere that one of them was superior to the other? Can anyone attest to the truth of this or debunk the rumor?

Look at post #6

Ok,
    First off I'm not one to start Drama, and I did email, PM, and call IBE to rectify this situation before postingwith absolutely NO RESPONSE from them.

So....since the IBE Epistane "cat is out of the bag", and I'm getting ZERO response from IBE, I'll explain my situation and test results...

I finished an IBE Epi cycle about 3 months ago (2 bottles, some left over) and loved it, so I went ahead and bought another bottle last month.

Interesting thing is, First 2 bottles had a Black Cap with tan powder in capsules.
    I have PMed a few members of this board and others and it seems MOST have the white cap with white powder.

I don't have reference spectra to determine which is true epi (working on interpretation) but I am getting similar results to the White Caps when compared to results of Epi-Max:http://www.*****************.com/images/epi-max.pdf

I will compare results of Black cap to see if spectra is similar to trenbolone (as PA reports). Although results of cycle were NOT tren in nature.
    if i recall correctly the black ones had a decent amount of phera in it hence "better" the white cap is just epi 10mg. but the black def had another compound in it.
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate the way lean bulk looks.

It's like some damn video gamer forum
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are saying something about the black capped bottle capsules breaking down into trenbalone.

I have IBE Epistane White bottle top and Transform Epi, which one should I take?

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are saying something about the black capped bottle capsules breaking down into trenbalone.

I have IBE Epistane White bottle top and Transform Epi, which one should I take?
    epi degrades to phera under heat and i dont believe it cant turn into trenbalone...

white cap ibe is epi and fine...transform is purus labs and quality, i respect transfrom forged/purus much more than ibe.

run both bottles: 30/40/40/40/40

EDIT: read this http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/pr...martasses.html
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)

I wouldn't trust **** from IBE

Yea i'll start with Transform and end it with IBE. I thought i was originally getting the black capped bottle so I was pumped.

Yea i'll start with Transform and end it with IBE. I thought i was originally getting the black capped bottle so I was pumped.
    whered u get it from? only black cap epi available is on an auction site
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Originally Posted by jquintinjr View Post
    a dude on this site.

a dude on this site.
    did he tell u u were getting black capped?
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

did he tell u u were getting black capped?
    Actually i worded it incorrectly. I thought at first it was the label that was different, so I asked if it was black labeled haha. Dumbassness on my part.

Actually i worded it incorrectly. I thought at first it was the label that was different, so I asked if it was black labeled haha. Dumbassness on my part.
    FTL haha. but yeah use both bottles maybe a 6week run @40mg would be sweet
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Look at post #6

Ok,

read this OP

http://www.ergo-log.com/epistane.html
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post

^good post.
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^good post.
    <3 thanks

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by hyruliangoat View Post
    <3 thanks
    ...<3
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

bump so OP can see my article

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    bump so OP can see my article
    lol pompous
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

lol pompous
    probably the best post of the new year so far

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by hyruliangoat View Post
    probably the best post of the new year so far
    ...<3
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    epi degrades to phera under heat and i dont believe it cant turn into trenbalone...

white cap ibe is epi and fine...transform is purus labs and quality, i respect transfrom forged/purus much more than ibe.

run both bottles: 30/40/40/40/40

EDIT: read this http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/pr...martasses.html

This. Exactly.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    This. Exactly.
    thanks man
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If one was questionable i would run it first so the good stuff is closer to PCT.

oh, Transform and Purus are two different companies however yes they do get their raws the same place Purus use to...

fighter26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i ordered mine off of amazon.com and i recieved two (2) 90 capsule bottles for 50 dollars. each day the prices go up or down. just placed another order. i am on the black cap. i like the gains, and a guy that works near me was on same and gained 10 pounds in the first week and a half. great stuff.