Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dandaman2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pTrillz View Post
    Now first off, understand that I am and will always be grateful for what my mom does for me. But I hate the woman. She's EXACTLY the type of person who I hate; someone who's ignorant, hateful, obnoxious, and loud.

So let me start by saying I've been on a cut for 1-2 months now. Cutting slowly for best results.

With much trouble, I convinced my parents to buy some healthier foods, chicken breasts and the like. I prepare it myself every time.

Now let me describe my family. My mom is sort of chubby, and my dad and 9 year old brother are both fat. I'm sitting at around 17-18% body fat, and aim to go down to go down a little bit. So don't get me confused as anorexic or something.

For the first couple of weeks, every time I ate one of my healthy meals, my mom would just taunt me in front of the family, saying something like "Look at him! Look at Mr. Healthy! He's crazy! He's getting SO obsessed with eating healthy!"

I coped with that because I could. For the next couple of weeks, she would turn the family on me. She would go up to my fat little brother and say something along the lines of "Look at your big brother. Isn't he getting obsessed? What kind of crazy person would do that?" and practically make my like brother say "Yeah, he's getting crazy. He definitely has problems." And then she would give him his bag of chips and can of soda.

My dad, being as whipped as he is, agrees with my mom no matter what, so you can guess what happened with him.

But recently, it's been getting really out of hand. I told my mom I could have a cheat meal every 2 weeks, so after much bugging from my mother, I ate Burger King with my family. Then my mom says "Oh if you could have ate Burger King yesterday, then you can eat more junk food today, there's no difference!"

Yesterday, I went out with my family to get haircuts. On the car drive home, I feel asleep. When I woke up, we were at a McDonald's, and my mom told me that since we were there now, I HAD to eat there. I chose not to eat there at all and instead had my chicken breast, rice, and broccoli when I got home. Now whenever I talk to my mom she FLIPS out at me.

I hate this woman. For some reason, she thinks stuffing me with junk food is what's best for me and that I have no clue what I'm doing. I've tried very hard explaining this stuff to my mom. Yet like I said, she's that type of person I hate. No matter what I tell her, it goes in one ear and out the other as she continues to try to convince me that she's right and that I'm crazy.

Sorry bb.com, I just had to vent.

LOL!!! Dude... you're 16 and the worst that is happening to you is your fat mum is taunting about your diet. Dude, my mum tried to commit suicide on my 17th bday and kicked me out of my house and made me homeless on my 18th bday!

Chill and get over it.... it really isnt a big deal! When those hormones calm down and you grow up, you'll look back on this and be embarrassed you submitted this post!

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dandaman2010 View Post
    LOL!!! Dude... you're 16 and the worst that is happening to you is your fat mum is taunting about your diet. Dude, my mum tried to commit suicide on my 17th bday and kicked me out of my house and made me homeless on my 18th bday!

Chill and get over it.... it really isnt a big deal! When those hormones calm down and you grow up, you'll look back on this and be embarrassed you submitted this post!
    for real?
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

dandaman2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by juicydanglers View Post
    for real?
    Unfortunately....yes

tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10) tegukeeper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dandaman2010 View Post

My mother is a horrible person whom I hope I never see again....... and I figured that out when I was a bit younger than the OP. Granted, in the scheme of things his mother could be far worse, and you maybe partially right when you say he will look back on this day and be embarrassed. Then again, maybe he's like me and already figured out that his mother is a bad seed, not worthy of him. Only time will tell. We obviously aren't getting the whole picture through this one post either way.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    Another poster put it best when suggesting that the mother views the family within a certain identity scope. E.g. fat parents = fat kids due to genetics. However, the OP is saying no, obesity is a choice and it cuts the mom deep. So, with that in mind, the kid shouldn't be hating his ignorant mother but rather trying to approach it in a more constructive manner. That is, you hate your mother but you have no problem living in her home, using the stuff she and his father buy for him, etc. Seems kind of hypocritical to me. My mom says some stupid **** too and when my brother says dumb stuff like the OP I tell him to stfu, it's not a way to talk/feel about one's mother, IMO anyway. You may disagree and that's fine.
    Alright, I have to call you out. You're posting on here like you're above decent as a human being and possibly respectful before disrespectful. YET, your picture posted here is offensive to some, not to me, it just made me LOL to read your posts in this thread and then see that.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by doug684 View Post
    I would agree with this, considering you stated that she is the one buying you the healthy foods you requested. If she was really upset or thinking your diet is bad then she wouldn't buy you the foods to begin with.
    A lot of times I notice that I am the only person in a thread that even attempts to pay attention to details and look beyond the obvious.. lol Some people around here have been pumpin iron a little to long and actually believe that every single person they encounter is either jealous of them envies them in some way when I find that many are actually pitied far more due to the sacrifices they have to make.

This blow out with his mom isn't, and never was/will be, about her being jealous of her 16yr old son. You have GOT to be fking kidding me. Another stab in the dark that none of the people making those comments have kids either. =\

Aurilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aurilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aurilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aurilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aurilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aurilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Play mindgames with her, sarcasm is your best friend!

That and you're not going to die from early onset diabetes should keep you motivated enough.

E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahahaaa...at least your mom doesn't think protein powder is steroids hahahahhaaaa

RickyMG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RickyMG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RickyMG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RickyMG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude.

do what you got to do.
    like you say you didnt eat at the mcdonalds and ate at home with your own healthier option.
    good will, drive and determination.

now imagine your mom owned a gym for like 5 years and used to be a fitness freak.
    and everything you said apart from my mom doesnt taunt me,
    thats my situation.

hard to believe it but my mom used to own a gym and she doesnt even help or encourage me but its cool.

noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I feel you man, I have crazy parents too. They did this same thing to me in high school when I was bulking up for football. They assume they know better because they are older, and it is frustrating because they are inconvincibly stupid and ignorant. In the end it will bite them in the ass when you leave home and they are trying to figure out why their own son never wants to visit them. Good luck with your goals man, stay strong - and remember this experience if/when you become a parent yourself!

retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP: Your mom tries to feed you... not what you'd consider ideal healthy food, but she's still trying to feed you, whereas 99.999% of people wouldn't blink if you rotted in the street. Get over yourself.

Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get a small dosage of what you go through once in a while. My family is on the chubby side as well and I am trying to learn from their mistakes (we have a history of heart problems, diabetes, etc.).

Anyway, just keep doing what you do. I can't believe she, as a mother, would be so immature and treat her own son in such a way.
    USN Vet
    Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160718511

short term:
    150 lbs by july 18
    145 lbs by august 8
    140 lbs by sept 1
    maintain until nov
    bulk nov-feb

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sucks that you dont have supportive parents, but you're old enough now to actually sit them down and inspire them...lead by example! Either your mom will have an 'aha' moment and become inspired by you, or she does not change her obnoxious and sabotaging habits and you just continue doing the right thing for yourself. One thing though, you don't get to choose who your parents are, so remember, this is the person you'll have to deal with the rest of your life, saying that you hate her is being a bit extreme...trust me, once you get out to the real world, you'll see that most people are at best 'fair weather friends'...So dont develop negative vibes towards your family just yet, that's sort of how I ruined my relationship with my parents, it started off when I was your age.
    Last edited by Molec; 01-03-2011 at 04:43 AM.

pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000)
    First of all, I'd like to say thanks to most of you for your support. I'm going to use this as motivation to work even harder.

As for more details, don't get me wrong. Although my mom annoys me, I'm never outwardly disrespectful to her. If I went to vent my anger towards my mother to her, then I wouldn't need to vent here. That's something to understand.

Next, as to why my mom still buys me the healthy food. I think deep down she wants to help me reach my goal of being healthy. I think she just really thinks that I can cut down on fat while cheating and having junk food a lot. I love my mom and she loves me. So I just think this is another case of her thinking she knows what's best for me when she really doesn't.

As to why my mom would go off on me like that. I think it's because for the past couple of months, times have been tough, and other things have been going on in our family. Pretty stressful stuff. I think that because of that, my mom might be partially be venting on me. Coupled with some of her ignorance, that's what boiled down to this most recent situation. Some of these recent stressful things are out of her hands (and anyone's really) to control. Maybe losing control in other parts of her life might be making her try to take more control over me.

Maybe. But that's not what matters now. For now, I'll keep on working hard like I said. I've tried to get my mom to understand the mechanics of eating healthy, and I don't really think that's going to succeed. But something suggested that I will try is to explain to my mom that this is something I want greatly, and that I couldn't be happier if she saw that and let me do me. That to look better than everyone else, I have to work harder and do different things from everyone else.

As a final leaving note, I've tried to help my little brother. I've tried to talking to him about how he wouldn't want to become fat because fat people are made fun of. I talked to him about how not being fat garners so much more respect and is so much healthier, and all it takes it a little bit of hard work.

But I don't think I'll be getting my little brother to listen to me anytime soon. For one, he's still really young, and doesn't like girls yet and probably doesn't care that much about appearance. Also, he might still just be too young to practice self-control. I mean I'm not just going to take away his candy when I see him with some. And obviously he has to want it too because otherwise he could always still find a way around it like candy from other kids at school.

Lastly, I really think some of my mom's words have gotten to him. I think he might really think now that losing weight and becoming healthy can come with a lot of cheating. I think he might really just think it's easy at this point. Sadly, maybe I can only really help him when he's a little bit older and the other kids become a little bit meaner. After all, when I was little, I was a pretty fat kid too until I just got tired of being treated like crap.

But when until that time comes, I'll always be here waiting for my little brother. Because when he finally finds that drive, I want to make sure that it's sure as hell easier for him than for me to get healthy.

In the end, I'd like to thank you all again. I swear, by 2012, I'll look nothing like I do now.

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pTrillz View Post
    First of all, I'd like to say thanks to most of you for your support. I'm going to use this as motivation to work even harder.

As for more details, don't get me wrong. Although my mom annoys me, I'm never outwardly disrespectful to her. If I went to vent my anger towards my mother to her, then I wouldn't need to vent here. That's something to understand.
    [...]
    In the end, I'd like to thank you all again. I swear, by 2012, I'll look nothing like I do now.
    Keep it up man! But if you really are sub 20% BF ( I think I read that originally ), you don't have very far to go.
    Barely decent crew

MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonStaR916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, its like I'm always right...

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MonStaR916 View Post
    Damn, its like I'm always right...
    Good call Monstar.

OP..keep working hard. You show a lot of insight for your age..I'm impressed!

Originally Posted by surfergirl36 View Post
    Good call Monstar.

OP..keep working hard. You show a lot of insight for your age..I'm impressed!
    I gotta admit too that his original post made him sound like a little sh*t-head but his most recent post puts him straight in my book. Its easy to get frustrated at that age and maybe his use of the word "hate" was a little too lax but I suppose at such a young age we don't yet realize the power that word holds.

I can only wish him the best and to keep plugging along. Once your mom sees how happy you are it'll hurt her heart to keep picking on you. Just ride it out and use it as strength because you are going to be hit with negativity left and right from some of the most random people... Believe it or not, you're current group of friends will probably be the worst.

916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000)
    i get it from my family to. i just tell them they mirin and they jelly
    Progress=Lifting Heavier

"the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line"

UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) UTGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol 18 = college. parents don't control you then.

Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aryaputra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP

I suggest you start buying some of your own groceries. I'm an adult now but in hindsight I realize I was a fat kid because my parents couldn't afford to buy food at a premium like that.

Originally Posted by Aryaputra View Post
    OP

I suggest you start buying some of your own groceries. I'm an adult now but in hindsight I realize I was a fat kid because my parents couldn't afford to buy food at a premium like that.
    You should do a better job at reading...

He specifically mentions that his mom does indeed buy him the healthy food he wants. She just nags him on the side to show extra love. >=P

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at this thread...

She's a woman... the only thing you need to do to get under her skin is to tell her she's fat (srs)

problem solved

frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frank11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just be thankful you aren't your father.

ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Don't worry about it my son is 16 and hates me too!

My son an athlete who is either in the gym or in the rink 5x per week . Late night practice requires 2 dinners one at 5 and the other 8 or 9pm which requires a huge food prep for me UGH my rant!!!

Just to let you know this will not be the last time you will be grinded insulted put down or just out right ignored for making the right choice for YOU.

Moms love being their sons #1 fans. Get her involved in your work outs get her involved in your dietary needs . Tell her you need her to help you achieve your goals. Every time she says anything you perceive as negative instead of getting your back up give her a hug.

Ask her to walk with you. Help her with shopping for the food you want. Believe me she will love all the attention. Moms love being important to their son's even if it seems like trivial stuff we just eat all that mushy stuff up which as you well know is better than Mcdonalds chips candy and cookies!!!

ps I don't really think my son hates me but during all his teenage hormone girl obsessing I can't really blame him for not being in his right mind. lol

telling a woman she's fat does not make her shut up it will force her to SHUT YOU UP! "OUCH"
    Last edited by ToraAdams; 01-04-2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: cause

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ToraAdams View Post
    My son an athlete who is either in the gym or in the rink 5x per week . Late night practice requires 2 dinners one at 5 and the other 8 or 9pm which requires a huge food prep for me UGH my rant!!!

Just to let you know this will not be the last time you will be grinded insulted put down or just out right ignored for making the right choice for YOU.

Moms love being their sons #1 fans. Get her involved in your work outs get her involved in your dietary needs . Tell her you need her to help you achieve your goals. Every time she says anything you perceive as negative instead of getting your back up give her a hug.

Ask her to walk with you. Help her with shopping for the food you want. Believe me she will love all the attention. Moms love being important to their son's even if it seems like trivial stuff we just eat all that mushy stuff up which as you well know is better than Mcdonalds chips candy and cookies!!!

ps I don't really think my son hates me but during all his teenage hormone girl obsessing I can't really blame him for not being in his right mind. lol

telling a woman she's fat does not make her shut up it will force her to SHUT YOU UP! "OUCH"
    Insightful. However, you really must understand you don't speak for all women, only a slight majority.
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DuLac View Post
    Insightful. However, you really must understand .
    Do I really need to understand ? Or is it you ?

cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10) cilenamo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She buys you the healthy food and then she ****s on you for eating the healthy food and not wanting the crud?

Sound like a classic case of jealousy to me. You have willpower, she doesnt. Haters are gonna hate...doesnt mean she doesnt love you though.
    Do Work Son!

yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yogaguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe you can try to engage your mother in your new healthy lifestyle. She sounds like she is really threatened by your choice to eat a healthier diet. She's defensive so the worst thing you can do is act like your choice is superior. I'm not saying you act this way but it's a fine line. Try to make it a family thing. Tell her you are willing to answer any questions she has. Go shopping together. Check out healthy recipes on line together.
    Hope this helps. I wanted to stay positive and not attack your mother.

reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10) reagansquad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm here to make my body look like dubstep sounds.